Girls, would you be OK with your man wearing thongs?

I'll not go into the whole story but basically I just moved in with my boyfriend at uni for the last year and found that he's like to wear thong undies (mens) and has been wearing them for some time. I had not seen him wear them before but found them in his undies drawer. I was too intrigued to to ask him about them and I think he was embarrased but admitted he liked to wear them and had done since he started at uni. He asked what I thought and if i minded or didn't like them. I hadn't really thought about it but I don't think it's a big deal if that's what he wants to wear. What does anyone think?

Our latest review...
😉
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33910&reviewid=165655#customer_reviews
I have a few wear them occasionally more to get a reaction from my wife.

If he wears thongs because he feels good in them, I wouldn't mind him using them. After all, we all should do what makes us feel good in my opinion :)

I think you're completely right to think it's not a big deal. Whatever he likes wearing is totally fine :)

To be honest I'm the one always encouraging my partner to wear more exciting underwear, I'd be pretty thrilled if I found out he had thongs in his drawer. But really I'm a big believer that it's best when people wear whatever makes them feel good :)

I don't think it's a big deal, if he's comfortable that's all that matters :) I think thongs can actually look very sexy too, although I'm not sure I'll ever prefer them to tight-fitting boxers!

I prefer Nats choice. Thongs I just don't find them comfy to wear .

I don't like thongs on men or women but I wholeheartedly believe people should be able to wear whatever they like. If he feels good in them, go for it! If a guy was wearing them because he thought they would get a good reaction from me though, I'd tell him not to bother.

I like them, I like him to wear ladies thongs too as they are thinner and more see through. I much prefer them to boxers. Hubby wears snug micro fibre boxers on a normal day to day and I can't get easy access to him so I hate them.

I was raised in a house where (in the 80's) my father wore a thong most days, so it was normal as far as I can tell.

Since then a Brazilian colleague said he wears a thong because it keeps everything comfortably out of the way.

My OH doesn't but I wouldn't bat an eyelid if he did.

I much prefer boxers on hubby; if he decided to wear a thong then i wouldn't be bothered by it. But it wouldn't be a massive turn on either.
At the end of the day, its whatever hes comfortable in, im sure when i wear my big knickers its not exactly a turn on for him, so swings and rounabouts haha

I definitely wouldn't mind.

Plus, I'd be pretty annoyed if I had a boyfriend dictate what underwear I could wear, so for me it's about equality. 

Its kinda a turn off. Heheheeh .I dont think its good to see a guy wearing a tong. heehehhe. I cant imagine how the balls hanging in two.

I think my Mrs likes a man to be a man and Wear man stuff. We both find thongs to be a feminine thing. They are very sexy on a women that's why you see them advertised on women and you could say a large majority of people who wear them are females. Just my 2 pence worth. Each to their own rule applies

My OH usually wear boxers but tbh if that was his thing then I wouldn't mind. :)

I think some of you are quite judgemental, this is not the right place for being judgemental towards others.

hell yeah! i love a good bum on show 😍😍

My oh can wear whatever he wants....as do I. Persaonally I find him sexy as hell whatever he's wearing...but I have to admit I LOVE the sight of him in a thong and he does have some really hot ones ;) x

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think some of you are quite judgemental, this is not the right place for being judgemental towards others.

If you aiming that at me or anyone else. It's called having an opinion. The question was asked "what does anyone think?" And people answerd. Your actually being judgmental by calling people judgmental. 😉

You are one of the people I meant, yes. I think it's ok to say that it's not your thing, but I think it's unnessecary to say that it's feminine and to be dressed as a man you should wear boxers. That's judgemental.

Wouldn't be a big deal my bf has a amazing bum :)

Though i prefer boxers :)