Girls, would you be OK with your man wearing thongs?

Sxleksaker wrote:

You are one of the people I meant, yes. I think it's ok to say that it's not your thing, but I think it's unnessecary to say that it's feminine and to be dressed as a man you should wear boxers. That's judgemental.

Though I didn't say anything about "men should wear boxers". But people are allowed to have a say if someone has asked what they think on the subject I suppose as it's not abusive or a direct abusive comment that's what a forum is all about sharing what we think. No hard feelings

AshANDclare wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

You are one of the people I meant, yes. I think it's ok to say that it's not your thing, but I think it's unnessecary to say that it's feminine and to be dressed as a man you should wear boxers. That's judgemental.

Though I didn't say anything about "men should wear boxers". But people are allowed to have a say if someone has asked what they think on the subject I suppose as it's not abusive or a direct abusive comment that's what a forum is all about sharing what we think. No hard feelings

Hey come on ladies

Can we just place a line under this and pehaps move on please before we get external intervention from the mods .

I prefer boxers but if he decided he wanted to wear thongs I wouldn't be fussed. Though he'd be washing them himself, no way I'm dealing with his sweaty bum crack pants 😂🙊

lol Id wear them but dont think they would be comfortable lol

Throbinhood wrote:

I take it you have neve tried one then . ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Just try one of your OHs . I think its the material going up your bum that makes them uncomfortable well for me anyway .

mysteron wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

I take it you have neve tried one then . Just try one of your OHs . I think its the material going up your bum that makes them uncomfortable well for me anyway .

Hi guys

I've been wearing thongs for over 20 years, not all the time just in the evening when we go out, and I actually find them very comfortable. Wifey likes me in them, and I always show her what I am wearing we we do go out. Because its very warm were we live I find that I am wearing them more often. He says sitting in his lounge wearing a small blue thong!

99% of the time I wear snug boxer trunks, sometimes of a satin-y microfibre, but usually cotton. I also have some lacy male boxers, and quite like wearing women's undies if I'm playing sub or being pegged.

Male thongs however aren't really my thing. But if my OH said it'd be a turn on, then I'd give it a shot.

I love to wear thongs I can't wait until I'm not at work so I can wear some thongs I wear them all weekend they feel so sexy under my jeans after wearing boxers all week and the oh knows and loves it

I've worn them(male) since the 90's because they are more comfy to wear, keeps your bits under control and not dangling all over getting squashed when sitting say, if that's what he likes then why not/so what, only you may see so nobody will know, no issues.

I don't mind what he wear whether it's boxers, briefs, thongs or whatever. Like for women, there are now many types of mens underwear and whatever he likes or is most comfortable is what he should wear. I think thongs may be tradiationally seen as womens underwear but with so many for men available I imagine more men wear them than admit it.

I wear them all the time after my OH introduced them to me a few years back. A good fitting thong feels way more comfortable and sexier to wear than boxers. OH likes them too which is a plus. I think many more guys wear them now than give on but don't say anything as they're not seen as being as macho as boxers.

As long as you're not hurting someone else then do whatever makes you happy in my opinion. Life is too short to not enjoy the little things!

Leo Christian wrote:

I wear them all the time after my OH introduced them to me a few years back. A good fitting thong feels way more comfortable and sexier to wear than boxers. OH likes them too which is a plus. I think many more guys wear them now than give on but don't say anything as they're not seen as being as macho as boxers.

As long as you're not hurting someone else then do whatever makes you happy in my opinion. Life is too short to not enjoy the little things!

Well said! I used to wear them all the time when we lived in a hot country! They are very comfortable.

After reading this post and the ladies positive responses, I decided to buy a few pairs and surprise my wife with them. Well firstly, they feel great and offer the best support for the family jewels. - I normally wear boxers so this is quite a change for me. I was slightly apprehensive about what my wife would think of me wearing them but happy to say, she liked the look and they got us off to a good start to a super session last night. Thanks, LH once again for getting me to try something new.

I love to see my man in a thong he looks so sexy and his bum well what can i say it's beg for a good slap

OddThomas wrote:

After reading this post and the ladies positive responses, I decided to buy a few pairs and surprise my wife with them. Well firstly, they feel great and offer the best support for the family jewels. - I normally wear boxers so this is quite a change for me. I was slightly apprehensive about what my wife would think of me wearing them but happy to say, she liked the look and they got us off to a good start to a super session last night. Thanks, LH once again for getting me to try something new.

Nice one!

OH wears my underwear on a daily basis, not a big deal at all. Each to their own :) if he is comfy then that's all that matters.

My husband can wear whatever underwear he wants as long as he doesn't start wearing my thongs. The day he is able to fit into my knickers will be the day I need to seriously consider loosing weight.

I wouldn't mind. I do prefer the look of tight fitting boxers, so I might ask him to wear a nice pair sometimes just for me. :) In much the same way, I'd expect him to make special requests for me to occasionally wear lingerie that he liked. I probably wouldn't change my usual black lace knickers for anyone, so I wouldn't ask anyone to change their favourite everyday undies for me.

I really don't understand how we got to the stage that boxers are the default position for men's underwear, and for so many women to like their blokes in them. Having tried various types over the years, I have found they all have similar problems - too much fabric, VPL, not supporting the crown jewels securely, hot (when lower down the legs are cold).

So, my reasons for wearing only thongs are the opposite of those. The fact my wife reckons my bum looks nice is a bonus, and I totally agree with the accessibility of the crown jewels point above - if my wife wants a play, I'm not about to make that harder than it needs to be.

To all those who don't wear them for work - I was in that position once. I only had one comment when I switched - from a female friend that I knew well who said how lovely my bum was, and how she wished men had as much choice in underwear as ladies did.

It is heartening that more men are trying thongs and loving them. I appreciate they are not for everyone, but I would love to see the day where thongs are as mainstream as the hundreds of boxers stores carry (that are essentially all the same).