giving him the best blow job of his life...

Jo wrote:

Once I enter her vagina, I will not put my cock back in her mouth. I must say that I have been asked to do it, but I would say that since I was inside her, I’d rather not.

Here comes the point with what is cleaner: a washed penis or a washed pussy. A point which Lubyana missed completely, but I am positive, the rest of you, guys, will take it on board. A cock is cleaner because it doesn’t drip liquid when the man is getting aroused. A woman’s pussy is very different as it gets soaking wet. So when I go down on her (which I love doing), I avoid getting this liquid in my mouth. I make her reach climax just by stimulating her clitoris and lips with my tongue and sucking on her.

When I ejaculate, my cock extracts liquid and I wouldn’t expect my woman to be necessarily happy to have this liquid in her mouth.

You can either spit out the sperm afterwards or share it with your partner by giving him a kiss, or just keeping it all for yourself. Surely you know that sperm is the best ‘energy drink’. It is full of nutrients, as well as zinc, which is vital for the functioning of the brain.

Bizarre in my opinion. You avoid getting fluid from your partner in your mouth but are quite happy to receive your ejaculate back from her mouth? Somethin doesn't tally here for me but no matter.

My primary concern with your posting is that you assume that because a penis is "drier" than a vagina it is cleaner!! If a man is carrying an STI, it will not matter how dry his penis is, it is still infected. Clean comes firstly from within and is maintained with good (and appropriate) hygiene. Therefore sweeeping statements that drier = cleaner simply don't wash (no pun intended).

And just as a side note, your referring to Lubyanka (someone you don't know) as "love" is offensive, particularly in the way you used the word.

Jo, Lubyanka does have strong opinions, but there's no reason to use words like dictator.

You comments on what genitals are cleaner may well have annoyed and upset more members than you know. I was not impressed by your comments. I fundamentally disagree, actually the penis is more gross IMHO because it passes urine, and although that's sterile, I find that more off putting the vaginal discharges.

Each to their own and if you want to avoid your partner's juices fair enough, I'd be gutted if my man did though. Howwver, by expressing yoru views in the way above, I think you've been very negative towards women and many members may be unhappy by this.

Expressing your views carefully and giving the help you can is great and to be encouraged, but please remember others will sometimes disagree and have a right to express that. Male genitals are only cleaner in your opinion, not fact. Don't present it as such please.

Refereing to someone as "love" certainely isn't offensive. Everyone North of Nottingham is a "love" or "flower". If you get upset by a little thing like being called love you must have SERIOUS issues, same with the prefix "Ms"... WTF?

I can see how Lubyanka comes across as aggressive, she is very blunt with little emotion. she's rattled my cage a few times, & I needele her on occasions, if we all liked each other & agreed it would be a dull forum. Come on Jo, Luby.... Get stuck in!!!

No Mucky, I'm not upset in the slightest. I have no problem with "love" being used as an endearment at all. But, a quick look at Lubyankas profile will tell you how much she personally dislikes it and Jo was using it to belittle her and attempt to wind her up (IMHO). I frequently use "love" and others (hon etc) but only when talking to friends or in a friendly conversation. This was a difference of opinion and no endearments were needed. So there! Serious issues indeed, shut your face Duck!! (is that lively enough?!)

I actually almost chanelled you when I was ranting about the whole dry=clean thing. The actual expression that sprang to mind was "if you dry off a turd does that make it cleaner?". I'm kind of dissappointed you didn't come out with it yourself. Ah well.

littlebird wrote: This was a difference of opinion and no endearments were needed. So there! Serious issues indeed, shut your face Duck!! (is that lively enough?!)

I actually almost chanelled you when I was ranting about the whole dry=clean thing. The actual expression that sprang to mind was "if you dry off a turd does that make it cleaner?". I'm kind of dissappointed you didn't come out with it yourself. Ah well.

Yup, LB, that'll do it. Your Teddy is well and truely out of the pram! Calling someone by there full name is also a bit of a shit stir too, LOVE ain't no biggie!

If I was going for a real flip off, I would have used toots!

In response. I would say yes.., if you dry off a turd it DOES become cleaner. Remember that white crusty dog poop, it never stuck to your shoe. so yes it is cleaner.

Clean is subjective. Hell I know! For me clutter is not mess as long as there is no dirt, for others its filth!

I find Jo's selective acceptence of science when it suits him funny!

"Surely you know that sperm is the best ‘energy drink’. It is full of nutrients, as well as zinc, which is vital for the functioning of the brain." Yea, thats a fact if it gets me a blowjob too!

Evolution.... ppffftt! Like things evolve!

I love blowjobs and hate pretend Gods!

Grrr Some people annoy me!!!!

Any updates from Darkhorse yet???

I old the missus it's great for her hair, Carly... If she ever reads this I'm busted, Trying to convince her it's a good moisturisers too for that true prono money shot. So far I just have recieved scorn.

Once again Carly you continue to arouse me... MANY cocks, hmmmm interesting.

I would cut Jo a bit of slack, Lubyanka is like arguing with my sister, WAY too clever & knows far too many big words you end up dig a big hole with play grund taunts. We've all been Lubyed at some point, I think he had some valid points just didn't get them over as he wished. We're not all wordsmiths. I think he was trying to say that a soggy coggy is a manky cock, so a dry one doesn't fester.

Hmmm maybe there's a male/female element to this debate? The girls including moi all seem upset by the comment cocks are cleaner. Can we all throw our toys out of our prams at mucky? You know you'd love it really! Well depends on the toys he he!

And Lubyanka does have strong opinions but her initial comment was pretty restrained IMHO and didn't deserve the backlash again IMHO. So c'mon and fight with me Mucky, toys at the ready!

Whoo! You go Carly!

Wow, this is turning into an interesting thread! I almost don't want to break in!

This weekend coming is when we are going away for a night out and staying in a hotel etc. We don't live near each other, but I did see him at the weekend, unexpectedly. I didn't get to give the blow job (there was a genuine reason...) BUT he did ask to cum in my mouth... which I was more than happy to do. I'd never done anything like that before, so it was a complete turn on, particularly as I knew it was something he'd plucked up the courage to ask me.

I also asked him questions during - do you like that, do you know what I want to do to you... etc, which helped him communicate a little I think.

Looking forward to the weekend even more now.

Juicy thanks to you Carly. :)

And doughnutty thanks to you, ImeldaImelda. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Juicy thanks to you Carly. :)

And doughnutty thanks to you, ImeldaImelda. :)

And smegma tinged disregard to anyone who says otherwise! Or argues that sperm can't evolve! :)

Normal 0

Oh –ooo! What a heated discussion has developed here!!! And all for my postings?!? Should I feel honoured or afraid?

Let me see. As I have no toys to throw at others (never had one, never tried one, always prefer the real thing), I’ll stretch my tongue! No, not to lick someone down there, but to lash at you.

Who shall I start with? Hm,hmmm…?

Mucky Ducky: You silly couple, how dare you stand up against the rest in support of a newbie here? You are a real bravehart! You could become successful defence lawyers. Thanks a million for your support !£!

Jo wrote:

Lubyanka, you have a nice name, deriving from a Russian word for ‘love’, ..

16 sentences lower

......so sorry love, but I will disappoint you by not participating further in your dispute.

littlebird wrote:

And just as a side note, your referring to Lubyanka (someone you don't know) as "love" is offensive, particularly in the way you used the word.

Normal 0

Well, well, some people cannot remember as much as 17 sentences.

Diagnosis: Self-evident

Treatment: Zinc 3 times a day AMAP (As Much As Possible)

littlebird wrote:

Jo wrote:

You can either spit out the sperm afterwards or share it with your partner by giving him a kiss...

Bizarre in my opinion. You avoid getting fluid from your partner in your mouth but are quite happy to receive your ejaculate back from her mouth? Somethin doesn't tally here for me but no matter.

Normal 0 That’s not what I said, littlebird. ‘You’ does not mean ‘I’. If you think you will read Egyptians hieroglyphs easier, then I should dust my Egyptian keypad, it’s been long time since I used it last.

WandA wrote:

I find Jo's selective acceptence of science when it suits him funny!.......

Grrr Some people annoy me!!!!

Normal 0

Do you eat everything sold at the supermarket? I would, if I was a piglet.

There is more dissention among scientist than among all political parties in the world taken together. You cannot possibly agree with everything that comes out from the lab.

Normal 0

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

As a woman, a woman who has had many a penis in her mouth, I can confirm that....

I think you'll find that to get any kind of nutritional or health benefits from sperm, you would need to go to a bukkake gangbang orgy every single night for a number of years. Presumably you know how to get it?

Normal 0

Normal 0

Aha-a, now we all know how you became so-oo smart.External Media

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Please do not post further until you read http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/22072-lovehoney-forum-rules/.

That is the only sensible thing you’ve said here, Colonel Carla.

Unwritten Rule 1:

No site administrator may personally attack individual members. Instead gentle guidance should be the preferred approach where suspected breach of the forum rules may have occured.

Rule 2: Members are urged to avoid quoting each other unless they do so with good intentions. If you disagree with someone’s opinion, simply post your own, rather than commencing a fight.

Rule 3: Members should be slow to take offence. Remember, it is unlikely someone is here to hurl insults.

BTW, while you on the line, can you tell us whether the site proposes to allow members sent and receive private messages and edit one’s postings so that misunderstandings are cleared up quicker?

Normal 0

Hey, guys, I can see the tension rising, but let me assure you, that I was only joking. External Media The above is just some 10% of all the points I could have picked on if I wanted to scrutinise one’s postings, down to the smallest jot. Trust me, when I see an ant crossing my way, I stop and wait patiently (if I see it of course).

To clarify the source of dissentionExternal Media: what I said about the clean pussy – v – clean cock, was meant to give confidence to Darkhorse. Presumably she has had her pussy licked, she must have seen that her partner didn’t die from it but rather enjoyed it to the max, so by being told that a man’s cock is even cleaner (leaving aside whether that’s true or not), she would not suffer from prejudice as to how it might feel, smell, taste, etc. Instead she will be free to indulge her date to the fullest.

Prize to be given (I promise) to the one who tells the difference between:

1. A cock is cleaner than a pussy.
  2. A pussy is dirtier than a cock.

Darkhorse, to bring the thread back on track, here is the promised ‘THE ART OF ORAL SEX’ (I found it online somewhere).

THE ART OF ORAL SEX IN THREE PARTS
By Jan Wethersby
PART TWO; HOW TO SUCK A PENIS AND/OR GET YOUR PENIS SUCKED

THE ART OF FELLATIO
or
HOW TO SUCK PENIS and/or GET YOUR PENIS SUCKED

INTRODUCTION

This chapter is for you gals who wonder what sucking a man’s penis is all about, think you might like to do it, or already do it but want to learn how to both give and receive more pleasure from it. It will teach you the skills you need so that both you and your partner can receive more pleasure from fellatio. It goes without saying why men like to have a woman suck their penis.
Studies show that from 50 to 80 percent of women perform fellatio. Of those, 35 to 65 percent find it pleasurable, with the rest saying they can take it or leave it or don't enjoy it. Other studies show 90 percent of married couples under 25 giving head. If you're just sucking C*** because your man wants you to, read on, your man may find himself waking up in the middle of the night with his C*** in your mouth.
Why would a woman like to suck a man's C***? Why would she even want to put his C*** in her mouth? First off, you have to have a man with the right attitude about sex and your needs before you should even think about putting his C*** in your mouth, or anywhere else in your body for that matter. Enough said. I've sucked a few cocks over the years, and talked to many women who have also. Some women submit to sex, some accept it, some willingly participate when aroused, but some really like it and don't always wait for their man to initiate it.
Unfortunately, a lot of those women who only submit to or accept sex simply have a lousy lover. Most women I know who really like sex, also like to suck C***. I don't like to suck C*** instead of being f*cked, I like it as a supplement to being f*cked. Sucking a man's C*** makes my c*** ache to have one in it. I love to suck him off, and then keep working on his C*** until I can get him hard enough to F*** me. Those fucks are some of the best I've ever had, well, maybe tied with having him eat me first.
But never mind who does and who doesn't do it, I think that the reasons those women who do suck C*** do it are similar to the two that make men like to eat pussy, plus a third unique to women. First, they have a loving caring man, and the more he likes what they do, the hotter their c*n*s get. The second is the role that the mouth and tongue play in sex. Why do people kiss? They receive pleasure from the interaction that takes place during a kiss. The mouth, lips and tongue are some of the more erogenous zones of the body and are active rather than passive, you do something with them. You nibble on his ears, kiss and suck on his nipples, kiss his navel, why not kiss and suck on the most sexual part of his body, that thing you love to have thrust inside your body, his C***. The third reason is the almost subconscious sexual desire of a woman to draw a man into her body, when she gets hot she wants his C*** in her, and her mouth is an inviting place to put it. Put this all together and admit it, his C*** in your mouth is where it's at Gals.
Just for a minute, forget how good it feels to a man for a woman to take his C*** into her soft loving mouth, lick it, suck it, slide her lips down over it until she has her face buried in his bush. Let your imagination conjure up images of your favorite movie star's C*** in your mouth. It's live, warm, feel it throb as his hart beats. Feel it pulse as he tightens his muscles. Imagine sucking it inside you and bringing him to climax.
Sucking a man's C*** can be one of the pure pleasures in a woman's sex life. It's sad to think that many women don't appreciate just how much pleasure it can be. One reason for this, outside of being with the wrong man, is that they don't know how to suck C***, and so it doesn't end up giving them much pleasure. Because if you mess up, you don't get your reward. The C*** doesn't get hard, the man doesn't have a good time, and the woman feels like a failure. Other reasons are: a man's C*** is dirty; he urinates through it; he won't respect me if I do it; he'll cum in my mouth. The answers are: if he washes his C***, it's as clean as your finger that you willingly put in your mouth; urine is not poison, and it doesn't carry germs, besides, he doesn't urinate when he has a hard-on. He'll probably love you for it, and give you head to boot; and he won't cum in your mouth if you don't want him to, besides you'll probably want him to when you get into it.
I can tell you that lying on my back with my head hanging down off the end of the bed and feeling the head of that soft, warm, luscious C*** entering my mouth with my wet lips closed around it and slowly sliding over my tongue and rippling under the roof of my mouth as it slowly fills it and then my throat is a pleasure that’s hard to describe. When it’s all the way in with his pubis pressing my lips against my teeth while his balls rest on my eyes, I want it to stay there, but I need to breathe, so the next best thing is for him to take it out and thrust it back in again.
Many women who do give head seem to think that simply making a c*** of their mouth, closing it around a man's C***, and bobbing their heads lustily up and down until he climaxes automatically makes them experts. Tant so girls!
But here's the good news; it's easy to learn how to be a terrific C***-sucker, and once you find out how to do it right, your man will love it and so will you. It'll take some practice, but that's work?

WHAT'S DOWN THERE
But first things first. Let's talk about the "basic C***." LOOK at his C***. I don't mean a casual glance, study that thing you're thinking about wrapping your lips around. You've had it in your c*** and it felt good there, it just might feel good in your mouth. He'll be glad to let you look at it. If you want to look at it, you just might want to do something else with it.
Turn on a strong light and get him flat on his back on your bed. Take his C*** in your hand and see if you can get it hard. Now, take a close look at it. The main part is called the shaft.
There's a bulbous part near the outer end, slightly larger in diameter than the shaft, which is called the glans penis or head. The ridge where the head joins the shaft is called the corona.
This is the most sensitive part of his C***. Follow this ridge around to the underside. There's a juncture where the two ends come together. This tiny area is easily the most sensitive spot on his entire body. Just like your clit, this is where the action is. You can bring him to climax by gently tapping the tip of your tongue directly on it. The opening in the tip of the head is the meatus. Here's where that cum that's been squirting out into your c*** has been coming from.
The shaft doesn't have many nerve endings over a particular area, or many special nerves except in it’s head. As a result, it doesn't provide a man with any high degree of stimulation when caressed, either with your hand or your tongue. The shaft will, however, respond to pressure. There is also power in numbers, so when all of its nerves are fully enclosed in a warm, wet mouth that's sucking and slipping and sliding around on it, the feeling is great. The deeper the better girls.
Underneath the shaft, where it joins his body, is the scrotum, and inside that are the testicles (family jewels, balls, nuts). This is where his sperm is created. You're born with all of your eggs, but he continuously manufactures sperm to fertilize those eggs. They're also sensitive to temperature, they don't like to get too hot or too cold. When his balls get too cold, the scrotum shrinks and pulls his balls up against his body to keep them warm. When they get too warm, the scrotum extends to let them cool. His balls are also pulled up against his body inside his scrotum when he's getting ready to cum. His balls are sensitive to excessive pressure and are all too often ignored as an erogenous area. Big mistake! Men actually like for a woman they trust to play with their balls, if they know how to do it. It feels good to him when you play with them, and even squeeze them some. Try taking one of them into your mouth and see how he responds. If he likes it try taking both of them in, one in each cheek.
Study his C***, play with it with your hand, ask him what feels best. Run your tongue over it, feel the texture, watch his reactions as you lick the various areas. Take some of it in your mouth and hold it there for a while. Watch his reaction and think about how it feels in your mouth physically, and what it feels like to have your man's C*** in your mouth emotionally. There are other parts of a man's body which respond well to oral stimulation. Spend some time finding them.

GETTING READY
Now that you've taken time to really look at his C*** and play with it some, you've gotten beyond "Parts is parts" and recognize that some parts are more equal than others. It takes a reasonable amount of skill and practice to become a good C***-sucker, to know how to work on those parts in a way that provides him with the pleasure he's looking for and enjoy doing it. Lets start in with the first lesson.
Where should you be when you're sucking his C***? Between his legs, on top of him, in a sixty nine position? Actually, any place where you can get his C*** in your mouth, a car seat, chair, him standing on his head, it really doesn't matter as long as you're both comfortable.
However, because of the way his C*** and your mouth, lips, tongue, teeth and throat are made, and what you have to do to his C***, you can make him enjoy it more, and get more out of it yourself, by kneeling between his legs. This can be with both of you on the bed, or with his hips at the edge of the bed and you on the floor. You can make eye contact and he can easily stroke your head with his hands in this position. Deep-throating works better with slightly different positions but we'll get to that later, lets get his C*** in your mouth first. Lets start out with both of you on the bed. The down side of you being on the bed is that holding your head up while you bend over his C*** can tire you if you want to go at it for a long time but it'll be fine for these first lessons. You can stretch out between his legs and lay your head on his thigh with his C*** in your mouth, but it's hard to do much with it in this position. A fairly common position, which also works well for deep-throating and throat F******, is with him standing and you kneeling on a cushion in front of him.
We talked about him giving you head on a lazy summer afternoon in the first chapter, sometimes when you're giving him head, you'll want to just lie there and play with his C***.
Maybe you've been F****** and he's cum a couple of times. You get the urge to give him a blowjob and can probably work up a hard-on for him with some effort, but it'll take a while for him to cum. The best position for this is probably the same as for leisurely eating pussy, him lying with his hips at the side of the bed, his feet and knees resting in chairs, you resting on a cushion on the floor with his C*** in your mouth and his head on a pillow watching you.
You can recline there with your head resting on his thigh, gently rolling and squeezing his balls in your hand, making eye contact while you suck on his C*** for hours. If you want to tilt your head back to deepthroat his C***, just rise up on your knees and have at it. He can easily put his hands on your head in this position also. The side by side 69 position with your head on his thigh and his C*** in your mouth is a nice comfortable position, it also puts his face enticingly close to your pussy, and your clit close to his mouth. Try various positions. See what works best for the two of you.

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH HIS SEMEN
If there's one thing you have to cultivate a taste for, it's his semen, you don't have to swallow it, just let him cum in your mouth. Any time you've had his C*** in your mouth, and he's been anywhere near cuming, some of his cum has been dribbling out of it and you probably didn't even notice it. It may seem that I'm devoting a lot of space to this subject. I am, but that's because it's currently a hot subject with many people going off on tangents about diets and using condoms and on and on. I think that his cum should be considered a part of his climax that has to occur with his C*** in your mouth, and that you should cultivate a taste for it. Although a lot of women like it's taste and look forward to it, it's not a pleasant taste for a number of women. However, it's a taste that can be cultivated, and it becomes a pleasant experience if you just let your self get caught up in his climax and taste his orgasm, not just his cum.
I love the sensations of his pulsing, thrusting C*** squirting his cum into my mouth and throat, but sometimes I like to watch it shoot. It gives me visual images for my wet dreams, and besides, it's a thrill to see the spurting cum. It's amazing how that stuff shoots out. If you want to watch, you'll feel it coming with your hand and know when to back off. If you're fast, you can even try to catch some on your tongue. However, even though I like to watch it shoot, that's not necessarily what a man likes for it to do, not up in the air anyway. Lets face it, the male of the species' basic function in life is to impregnate the female. He does that by planting his sperm in her as deep and often as he can, not up in the air.
He can control that desire to a point, but doing so robs him of a deep innate satisfaction that's very meaningful to many men. They're more emotional than they let on. He wants your body to suck all of that sperm out of his C*** and swallow it up. Whether or not you swallow their cum is not a big deal with most men. They like to feel it and see you do it but they really don't want you to take their C*** out of your mouth until they've finished cuming and started to come down from their emotional high. When he's F****** you, you feel that you're drawing him into yourself when you cum, part of his sexual makeup is a mirror image of yours, and he feels that he's being drawn into you when he cums. He needs for you to keep his C*** in your mouth, continuing to increase the intensity of your fellatio and suck each spurt of semen out of his C*** when he cums until his climax lets down.
It's a real letdown for him if you take his C*** out of your warm soft mouth just as he's reaching the climax that you've both worked so hard for and jack him off into a wet rag. It's almost like him pulling his C*** out of your c*** just as you start to cum and finishing you off with his finger. So brace yourselves girls, and keep that C*** in your mouth until he's finished and you've both started to come down. You really were worked up over what you were doing weren't you? Besides, that's not a bad choice. Remember, he can jack himself off and watch it shoot on the shower floor without any help from you.
I'm not going to try and tell you his cum tastes like honey, it doesn't. What I am going to try and tell you is that its taste shouldn't be a big deal. Sex is messy, you get his cum and the juices from your c*** all over each other and the bed when you F***, and it doesn't matter until you have to clean it up. Most men will grab you, hug you and kiss you after you've finished giving them head, most women will do the same after her man’s eaten her pussy, and neither will even think about washing their mouths out first, it just doesn't matter in the heat of passion. The taste of cum varies from man to man, and from time to time. One man's cum can taste good to one woman and bad to another. It has a texture similar to the white of a raw egg. It can be almost tasteless with a faint aftertaste that I can't quite describe. It's usually slightly salty and can be somewhat bitter. There's some evidence there's less taste if a man has had a vasectomy and there's no sperm in it. Nice isn't it, he's safe and tasteless. There's also not much odor until it dries, and then it's rather offensive.
You must remember, this is not like wine tasting where taste is everything, it's sex, and sex is mostly in the mind. I read a lot of questions from women about how bad cum tastes and what to do about it. I also read comments from those who say they love to take his cum in their mouths and swallow every drop of it. I think it's the same old story about a vocal minority opposing something they don't like while the silent majority either likes it, or doesn't care one way or the other. I said something earlier about women I know personally who like sex, also liking to suck C***, all of them like for their man to cum in their mouths and look forward to swallowing it. Some say they like the taste, most say the taste just doesn't matter, they want him to cum in their mouth to complete his orgasm and their blowjob.
You do a lot of things when you're sexually aroused that you might not otherwise do. When you're giving him head, you're already sexually aroused, or else you wouldn't have his C*** in your mouth in the first place. To enjoy giving him head, You need to let yourself go and become immersed in bringing him to his orgasm. This works better if he's done his part and gotten you good and hot before you start, but not made you cum yet. The anticipation of him passionately eating out your pussy after you finish giving him head will keep your mind off such things as the taste of his cum, and it running down your chin and dripping on your breasts while his C*** is sliding in and out of your mouth. If you read the first chapter on eating pussy, you'll recall that the problem is similar to a man's first attempt at giving you head, accept that a woman's pussy does taste and smell like honey to many men after they get into it.
You'll probably let him cum in your mouth at first because you know it detracts from his orgasm if you don’t, and you want to give him as much pleasure as you can. You know it feels good to him and he likes for you to do it. Hopefully, taking his cum into your mouth will not be something you do just because he wants you to. As you let yourself get caught up in the emotions of having sex with your man, the thoughts, the anticipation of having his C*** deep in your mouth and throat will excite you sexually. You'll want his C*** in you, you'll fantasize about his cum shooting into your mouth, not to taste it but to taste his climax. You'll do all you can to bring him to climax, eagerly waiting for his C*** to start pulsing and thrusting in your mouth, signaling the beginning of his orgasm. You'll suck hard on his C*** as it pulses to increase his pleasure, waiting for his cum to start so you can suck each spurt out and let it shoot into your mouth. You'll feel his cum spurting out with each pulse of his C***, taste each drop as you suck them out and swallow them, and then lick his C*** clean like you were sucking the juice off a popsicle. You may find yourself wanting to keep his C*** in your mouth for a while after he cums until you start to let down from the sexual high you were on while you were sucking him off.
If you don't want to start out with him cuming in your mouth, let him cum in your hand. Then stick your tongue in it and taste it. Let him taste it at the same time, he'll do it if he's concerned about your needs. Dip your tongue in it and then give him a deep French kiss. Now, take just enough in your mouth to be able to fully experience its flavor and texture, swish it around with your tongue and then spit it out. Don't wash your mouth out, just let the flavor slowly dissolve as it mixes with your saliva and learn about its aftertaste. Try taking the rest of it in your mouth and holding it there, then spitting it out. Once you get used to having a quantity of his cum in your mouth, try spitting out most of it and swallowing the rest.
When you've tasted his cum and feel you're ready to go for it, let him cum directly in your mouth, you don't have to take all of it the first time, there's only a spoon full or so anyway, just take some of it in, pull his C*** out, finish him off with your hand and let the rest squirt somewhere else. You can clean it up later. As you do it more often, you'll begin to like the sexuality of it, and look forward to taking all of it in. It becomes a sensual thing, a part of your natural desire to participate in his orgasm to the fullest extent, drawing him into you as he climaxes.
If you don't want to swallow it at first, spit it out. Then, smile up at him, take his C*** back in your mouth and play with it for a while. Gently now, because it's sensitive, just like your clit after you've cum. Suck those last few drops out of it and lick it clean. This says, hey, I want your C*** in my mouth when you cum, I want to suck your load out of your C*** and feel it shoot into my mouth, I just don't want to swallow it. I bet you'll soon be looking forward to swallowing it, most women do. Besides, it's not as messy that way. You'll find out that swallowing his cum can be an intensely intimate act for both of you, it can be a significant symbolic gesture of love. Good sex isn't just the pleasure of reaching a climax, it's when you share each other's climax. It's when your efforts to bring him to a climax excite you to the point where you could almost cum, sometimes his cum squirting into your mouth even drives you over the top.
If you like to swallow it and have learned to swallow with his C*** in your mouth, swallow it as he cums, otherwise keep it in your mouth until he's done. If you're sucking on his C*** while he's cuming, you won't have much C*** in your mouth, just an inch or so. You should be able to swallow normally, just like you were drinking coke out of a bottle. When he's finished cuming, hold your lips tight around his C***, look up at him, and slide your mouth off it like you were sucking the juice off a popsicle, then swallow whatever is still in your mouth. Take his C*** back in your mouth a couple of more times, sucking and licking it clean while maintaining eye contact and smiling. Let him know you like it.
I said earlier, you can either swallow his cum or spit it out. There's a third choice, if you're into deep-throating, he can shoot it into the bottom of your throat, and it'll go straight down your esophagus into your stomach. We'll talk about deep-throating a little further on. For most men, it feels great, both physically and psychologically, for you to suck the cum out of their C*** during orgasm, just like you were sucking it out of a straw. Your throat can't play with the head of his C*** and suck on it while he's at the height of his orgasm, only your mouth can do that. You'll learn to use your mouth and throat to bring him up to a high level of excitement and then bring him to an intense orgasm with his C*** in your mouth. Although sometimes you'll both want him to shoot his load down into the bottom of your throat, you still need to learn to take it into your mouth because you can give most men the greatest pleasure by completing their climax with their C*** in your mouth.

DEEP THROATING
Once you begin experiencing the pleasures of C***-sucking, you'll probably want to deepthroat his C***, it's that sexual thing of the more the better, he'll want all of his C*** in you, and you'll want all of his C*** in you. It's a win win situation. There'll be times then, when his C*** is sliding in and out of you from just inside your lips down to the bottom of your throat, that you'll both want to forget where his C*** is and just let him cum, keeping up, or increasing, the intensity of your fellatio until he comes down from his orgasm. In this case, he'll probably leave a trail of cum from your lips to the bottom of your throat. We'll talk more about him cuming in your throat in the following sections.

BASIC PLAYING AROUND
It doesn't matter what setting you choose, you can be home in bed or parked on your town's main street, just find whatever level of privacy you need to feel relaxed. For the purpose of these lessons let's say you're still on the bed where you were examining him and you managed to get his C*** hard. Kneel down between his legs and take his balls in your left hand and his C*** in your right. Squeeze his C*** gently down toward the bottom of the shaft and get ready to suck. Run your tongue over your lips to get them good and wet and look into his eyes. Men love to watch their C*** disappearing into a woman.
Now open your mouth just slightly to tease and excite him and come very close to his C***. Breathe on him, blow on him with your hot breath. Stick your tongue out again and reach for him, tease him. Making sure your tongue is dripping wet, begin at the bottom of his shaft and lick upwards slowly. Turn your head sideways and pretend to take a bite of him, gently setting your teeth into his flesh. Wet him again with your tongue, use your hand to spread the liquid around. A wet C*** looks and sounds a lot sexier than a dry one. Your left-hand meanwhile is massaging his balls, perhaps scratching them lightly with your fingernails. After you've licked his shaft lots of times and it's all wet and hard, he's going to start squirming with frustration if you don't start getting serious. A quick look up at his face will let you know when you're stretching things out too long. Teasing is great . . . to a point. A little experience in C***-sucking will teach you when you need to go on to better things.
On one of your upward swings with your tongue, from the base of his shaft to the rim of his knob, don't stop. Continue your long, wet lick up over the head of his C***, lingering at the hole in the center. Stick your tongue into it, but don't suck the head yet. Now run your tongue all the way around the rim of his knob several times, lingering to work on that sensitive spot on the bottom each time. Ask questions, find out how much he likes for you to work on that spot.
As I said earlier, the shaft of his C*** does respond to pressure, and there are a lot of nerve endings in the end and underneath. Don't forget that much of the pleasure we derive from sex is in the mind, it's psychological, emotional. When a man feels your warm soft mouth and tongue giving his C*** a workout, feels you trying to suck his balls out through it, sees your lips sliding down over it until it fills your mouth, the overall feeling is hard to describe. When you take all of this into account, the deeper the better girls.
Each man is unique and so is his C***. Squeeze the shaft and see if some clear liquid pops up. If it does, dip your tongue into it and pull away. It will stretch with you and look fantastically erotic to him. Now, make like you love the stuff. Close in on that C*** head like it was a chocolate ice-cream cone and take the whole knob into your hot mouth. Don't just open your mouth and close it around his C***, slide your wet lips down over it until they close around the shaft just behind the corona. Then gently suck on his C*** just hard enough to pull a little more of it into your mouth. Sucking on it feels great to him, hold it there, listen to him moan.
Now, move your head down quickly, sucking as much of his C*** into your mouth as you can comfortable take. Don't worry, you won't choke so long as you don't try to take it in too far, we'll get to suppressing your gag reflex so you can take more of it in later. Encase the rest of the shaft of his C*** with your hand. Remember the shaft is relatively insensitive to local stimulation. However, when you close your hand around his C*** you give him the sensation of having his whole C*** encased and that feels great.
Stay there with his C*** filling your mouth. Feel it inside of you. When you get to where you can take it down into your throat, it can be almost as luscious as having one in your c***. It grows in, uh, on you.
You're going to have to keep your jaws open wide enough to keep your teeth off his C***. When you first start out your jaws are probably going to get tired, it's sort of like sitting in a dentist's chair with your mouth open. You can get a set of soft plastic upper and lower tooth caps. If you shop around the BDSM market, you can also find a hinged set with leavers that let you lock your jaws in the position you want so you won’t get tired. If you set it right, you can still close your lips around his C***.
If you can’t find them, you can pull your lips back over your teeth for protection and let your lips rest on his C*** from time to time to relax your jaws.
Now, try the basic fellatio movements. First, slide your lips back up to the tip of his C*** and flick your tongue against it. Try twisting your head from side to side, up and down, and around and around, making sure your moist lips stay in contact with his ridge as they slide around. Keep sucking on it, sometimes gently, sometimes hard. While you're doing this, gently move your moist hand up and down the shaft. He'll be getting antsy now, wanting you to take it all in. Don't let him, if he had his way it'd be over in two minutes, and what fun would that be?
Then, moving as fast as he can handle it (don't let him cum yet), hold your hand against your lips and slide your mouth and moist hand up and down on his C*** as if you're F****** him. Press your tongue against the bottom of his C*** and let it's head slide back and forth between your tongue and the roof of your mouth, watch your teeth. You have to massage the head of his C***, not just the shaft. When he gets close to cuming, get ready for his climax. As he nears his climax, he may try to slide your mouth farther down over his C***. He wants all of his C*** in your mouth. Instead, slide your mouth back up to the tip of his C***, working on the corona and sucking on it as you bring him to his climax. You need to feel the response of his C*** to his climax in these early lessons.
We've been talking about sucking on his C***, but how do you suck on it? Besides just working on his C*** with your lips and tongue when it's in your mouth, you should also be sucking on it any time its head is in front of your tongue (your tongue is what pulls the vacuum so its head has to be in front of your tongue for him to feel it where it counts). Sucking on the head of his C*** feels quite different to him from licking it. Not just gentle sucks but strong ones, like you were trying to get something out of it, which you probably are by this time. Be careful though, don't pull a hickey on it. There are deep-sucks and little ones and both feel damn great. He may have a preference however, so watch his reactions. Taking just the knob in your mouth, suck on it as if it were a nipple or a straw while you're moving your mouth around the head with your lips massaging the coronal ridge. This feels so good to the man, it makes my c*** hot just thinking about it. The other suck is a long, sweeping one, where you suck his C*** into your mouth as far as you can, and then pull your mouth back off it, sucking on it as if you were sucking the juice off a popsicle.
Any of these moves will feel great the first few times you do them, but after a while, it's as if the C*** gets immune to feeling. When you sense this, change what you're doing. You don't want his C*** to go to sleep. You want it constantly stimulated as

Hey darkhorse that's great news, sounds like you guys are going to have plenty of fun!

Darkhorse, hope it all goes well and many apologies for hijacking your thread.

Jo - yes indeed dust off the Egyptian keyboard if it stops you writing "Normal 0" all over the shop.

Also Jo, I find you offensive and not funny in the slightest. I wonder why you have signed up to a community largely based on sex and sex toys when you say you have no wish to own a sex toy and seem to have issues with what sounds like many aspects of sex. And then I read the rest of your post and see that you primarily seem to be here to insult and judge. No one cares what you personally do or do not like in your sex life. However, I care when when you make judgements and use accusatory tones when expressing your opinions.

I shan't hijack the thread with my observations on your posts any longer.

littlebird wrote:

Jo - yes indeed dust off the Egyptian keyboard if it stops you writing "Normal 0" all over the shop.

LOL nice LB! I had thought along the same lines myself.

imeldaimelda wrote:

littlebird wrote:

Normal 0 Normal 0

Sure, it’s a bit annoying for me as well, as I don’t type this, and it doesn’t appear while typing, but then it comes up on the post. I got a message that it is due to my browser settings (Mozilla Firefox). I guess I should subscribe to an IT forum to get it fixed.

Anyway, enjoy the article about the Art of fellatio. Let’s not get distracted by technicalities.

Newcomers to the threads will doubtless be nonplussed often by the idiosyncracies of us posters in all our myriad forms. How best to flag up lack of humour, empathy, respect for others' feelings -now there's my poser.

I could only think of something along the lines of the e.bay feedback system, where the consumers, or in our case readers, are subject to the approbation of their audience, dunno maybe green.amber, red traffic light type system to indicate where the posters have found a person to be coming from......

But then whether compulsory or voluntary code..... yep more questions than answers, and would detract from the spontaneity of what we are about methinks.It would be a tad off putting, but seemingly the next camper is just around the next corner!!

Still this one does seem to be something of a hardy perennial doesn't it !!!

Tallboy

Jo wrote:

imeldaimelda wrote:

littlebird wrote:

Normal 0 Normal 0

Sure, it’s a bit annoying for me as well, as I don’t type this, and it doesn’t appear while typing, but then it comes up on the post. I got a message that it is due to my browser settings (Mozilla Firefox). I guess I should subscribe to an IT forum to get it fixed.

Anyway, enjoy the article about the Art of fellatio. Let’s not get distracted by technicalities.

Don't worry about the Normal 0 thing Jo - it's just a bug/conflict between the text editor used on this forum and your browser - I haven't seen it happen to anyone else on this site, but on another site I help run we use the same text editor and I get similar errors all the time when people paste in content from Word and mess around with the font settings.