Glass Rabbit toy?

I've been looking at the glass toys a lot and every time seemed to have missed this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21486

Is it recent, or have I just missed it everytime I searched before? I'm really interested in trying it now and see if it works.

Think it's strange really, with all the new interesting glass toys, I've started only buying glass toys.

It's fairly new I think Nymph, I noticed it last week, I was thinking bout it so will be interested in your review if you get it.

I'm wondering how well the rabbit ears will work as they aren't flexable, and they might not be positioned right for everyone? I would like to gte it but really will have to wait, I put an order in earlier today before realising this so might have to see if I can afford this, this month. If I do I'll deffo write a review.

Also like the look of how the shaft curves, looks like it would be great for the g-spot.

Yeah I agree, the shaping may not be suitable for everyone, anatomically, might need a good wiggle to get it right.

I also placed an order yesterday so this will have to wait for me too, as I ordered the Mia instead.....

I'm not sure about this one, think it could be a bit of a marmite toy, either love it or hate it!

Think it would be better if the ears were detatchable and made of rubber, kinda like a cock ring idea then you could position it exactly where you wanted it!

Looking at this I think it would work. I have a normal silicone rabbit vibe, it's not one of the thrusting ones but I find I really need a thrusting sensation to get anywhere. Obviously it's easier because it's silicone but I find I can position the ears on my clit and then kinda rock it to thrust, so the ears stay in the right place and it kinda see-saws in and out. I'm describing it badly but I think it makes sense? Can't say for sure if it'd work as well with glass because there's no give in it at all but I'd definitely be interested to try, glass toys are the best.

Loves huni wrote:

hmm im not convinced!

glass toys are usually dildos given their nature (except the odd ones which have added vibe bits)

and this seems to be a bit of an odd concoption, surely you'd have to.. um 'thrust' the toy in and out for g-spot pleasure but then it'd mean you also 'thrusting' the ears which could hurt? i mean it'd just be like repeatedly banging your clit with a bit of shakey glass :s :s

also they look like the ears are a bit wide apart i think id sit in the middle totally un-touched :s :/

i could be totally wrong though! looking forward to reading some reviews on it! x

I tend to find rocking toy works better when trying to reach g-spot orgasm, which the handle of this toy will work best. When I've combined bullets into a handle of a glass toy the vibrations can be felt all the way to the tip.

I too an a little conserned about the rabbit ear, but after trying a few glass toys with what seems to have a 'sharp' point they are acually very soft. My main consern about the ears is that sometimes I have to push the whole rabbit down to reach my clit with some other rabbits. Though this one seems to be the right size as some are big bunnies. I think it's more likely to hit as well because the way the main shaft curves, most rabbits are striaght.

Really should write some reviews for rabbits at some point but I think all the one's I own aren't on Lh anymore.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've been looking at the glass toys a lot and every time seemed to have missed this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21486

Is it recent, or have I just missed it everytime I searched before? I'm really interested in trying it now and see if it works.

Think it's strange really, with all the new interesting glass toys, I've started only buying glass toys.

No, seen it a few times over the last couple of months, maybe longer. I don't like rabbits much so not taken any notice.

I've seen it recently - not my cup of tea as I like nice soft rabbit ears but it looks like it could be great for the right person x

I'm now wondering about the bullet and how good it would be and if any of my current bullets would fit in the same slot as well. Think it'll be interesting to try without the bullet in, too.

I keep seeing more of the icicles range on Lh and other sites and am getting tempted by a few of them. Sure my glass phase will subside soon and I'll be after a different form of material/ build or brand of toy.

Thought you might like to see a review of the glass rabbit toy.

http://kinky-world.net/?p=5350

found this one as well for the pink tentacle one

http://kinky-world.net/?p=5050