Glass Dildos, any good? I'm intrigued

Hi, I have a very small selection of sex toys, I'm a newbie to the forums too. I want to eperiment a bit more and I have seen some people rave about their glass dildos. I was interested to know if any of you loved/hated them and differences between them and normal rabbit style ones :)

Thanks

xoxo

Hi. Welcome to the forums.
Glass is unlike any rabbit. Try using the search function as there are many previous threads on glass dildos
:)

I love glass....there are various videos on lovehoney tv about them and why they are so good!

I had never even heard of glass dildos before LH. I treated myself once when they were on deal of the day and I've never looked back, they are amazing. These are the ones I have

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

But i have my eye on more because they are so yummy x

We have aload of glass and still want more.

they are a bit different from your 'normal' dildos as there is no give in them at all but are absolutely amazing for temperature play.

due to the smooth surface as well they generally slide in with little effort

I love glass toys i have the tracey cox set and i can't wait to expand my collection! you should definitley look at trying a glass dildo i'm sure you'll love it!

Worth every penny! Every one needs at least one piece if glass in there collection x

I adore my glass dildo's, have a few now, but still wanting to expand my collection!

Glass toys are definately worth trying, as others have said they are great for temperature play and glide in use. Truegrace mentions there being no give in them, my wife prefers more flexible toys like silicone for this reason, but most on here that have glass toys seem to love them.

I've got one not from here but it doesn't do it for me I find it too ridgid I'd love to try others but worried about not really liking it.

Thanks guys! It's been really helpful to know that it is worth giving it a go. Some of them are so pretty to look at! I think I need something better than a shoe box to keep my stash in haha

Hi we purchased a set of glass dildos when hey were a deal of the day. I love using the glass dildo in my other half it really excites me and she loves it too. The perfect foreplay. The dildos were curved ribbed and dotted which look amazing and they feel amazing i have been reliable informed.

My first toy was a glass dildo I love it and still have it because you know they don't die like electronic ones can :)

I bought a glass dildo for my fiance, she really enjoys it and i find the solid feel nice when using it on her. Definiatly a good purchase IMO

kittencub wrote:

I've got one not from here but it doesn't do it for me I find it too ridgid I'd love to try others but worried about not really liking it.

Well LH is the place from which to try another given their returns policy.

I wondered this also. I don't know if its just me but I can't get my head around glass dildos? I love the flexibility of the average dildo and I am a bit worried about them being too rigid?

Go for a curved glass one is you're worried about the rigidity of them.

What you will find is that they are slimmer in girth than most dildos and vibrators so this kind of counteracts it a bit. They are also very very smooth with lube on they glide effortlessly.

The fact you can have a very cold toy, a room temp/body temp and a hot toy all in one is just so much fun.

sounds good! Thanks for the advice, may ask my hubby for an extra birthday present ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'll say a similar thing I did in my review.

For years I've bought toys based on best value for money is respect of the most bang for your buck... tonnes of "features" about them.... only to find that many of them, are exactly the same or do very little.

I was aprehensive about Glass, I thought "What could it possibly do? How is this going to be better than something that vibrates aswel" But I got the Tracey Cox set in 3 for £50.

I've only had it a week... I wish I had bought it 5 years ago when I started being sexually active.
Between these and a vibrator? I would rather have this any day!!

They're gorgeous to look at, smooth and sensual to the touch and can be so initimate when used with your partner... no noise, no fuss, just good old fashioned fun!

Alastor wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Well LH is the place from which to try another given their returns policy.

Might give it a go a g spot one, used with my wand could be good.