Glass V steel toys

Hi

I am looking at purchase a new toy for my OH amd talk and out glass toys like the look of curved double ended dildos njoy pure wand style has anyone tried these and any recommendations

Thanks guys

1 Like

I haven’t those in particular but we did buy a LH glass dildo which my wife loves it, quality is excellent, easy to clean

1 Like

I love the firmness and weight of glass and metal toys! (I have a couple glass dildos and a couple metal butt plugs) I have a few stainless steel dildos on my wishlist (the njoy pure wand and the le wand dildos), but they’ll probably be on there for a while since they’re pricy :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I love glass and steel both. Glass is the more affordable definitely, but you can get sometimes pick up some steel in offers and then they’re definitely worth it!

With both, they’re unforgivingly hard so I’d avoid going too big to start with but they feel so good.

Starting cold and feel them heating up while inside…

If it’s your first toy of this type, I’d recommend something not overly pricey just in case you don’t get on with it… having said that, they could make pretty ornaments!!

4 Likes

Mrs Chimp’s favourite glass and steel dildos are actually a similar shape:

  LH Beaded Glass   Desire Beaded Steel

The steel is much heavier, and naturally cooler, but both are firm and are great G-Spot toys. :+1: We mainly use glass, and save the steel for treat days. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am looking at these sort of toys do you just rock them to to massage the gspot rather than going in and out dose you OH feel them instantly and dose to long to cum

Any other advice on using these type of toys

I think a lot depends on the person. You can try out a few techniques, and see which work best for you.

With the two I linked above, Mrs Chimp likes the feeling of the bulbs going in and out, so there’s a lot more insert-withdraw action than with some of the other dildo textures (smoother ones are less noticeable than ridged ones in that regard). I have a particularly special special-move where I insert-slowtwistleft-withdraw-slowtwistright-repeat in a smooth motion, and vary that up by doing longer or shorter pulls of the dildo length (and focus on the different size bulbs for the right moment).

Paired with a good clit toy, like a rumbly bullet, Womanizer or Zumio and that’s Mrs Chimp sorted. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

From what I’ve read you can’t really go wrong with glass or steel toys as so many have praised how amazing they are to use :nerd_face:

1 Like

Similar to @Ian_Chimp, I have both those dildos and much prefer the metal one, the weight just can’t be beat :drooling_face: I have several glass and metal butt plugs as well and same with the dildo, I prefer the steel ones :relaxed: I’d say it’s worth saving up to get steel, it’s so nice :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Now I can’t decide was set on glass but after reading reviews on steel everyone seems to think that’s better

I’d say go with glass first. They’re normally less expensive in general, but are also in the sales/dotd more too. :slightly_smiling_face:

This Tracey Cox double set is a good starter, as they’re both double-ended so you get 4 dildos in one pack. :+1: That one is a LH brand too, so is more likely to get a discount at some point.

The chances are you’ll end up buying glass and steel anyway, just to check out the difference for yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Pmcgc84 Lots of good recommendations, id like to throw this into the mix

(My review here)

Glass and steel have got alot of the same properties. Theyr hard, dense and hold their temperature (hot or cold).
Glass is cheaper and lighter than steel. Its often a good way to see if you might like to try metal toys without shelling out one as the metal is much more expensive. Glass is also lovely in its own right though and fun to try, just make sure not to drop it in the sink :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

From what I have read in reviews metal seems to be the go to thing my oh is capable in squirting amd wanted to enhance this and from what I read metal Dildos aim to give multiple orgasms

1 Like

I think the multiple orgasms will be down to the person more than the toy, but you have to try these things to find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you find one you like. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

I have some glass toys and some steel (including the njoy …). Steel is a lot heavier … so it’s a weighty thing as well as cold and hard. Both are nice for different moods,

We both love glass and steel, we have used both in both holes. We put them in the fridge before so they are cold then the feeling of them getting warmer inside you is great

I have decided to go for glass and see how we get on with that and then may progress to a metal wand style toy

Has anyone tried these style glass toys and any useful tips or techniques to use on my mrs

I also love both and can highly recommend either/both of Mr Chimp’s Beaded first recs. I’m also like Mrs Chimp as I love the bulbs going in and out but find the steel a lot heavier to handle myself.

I pair them with the Mantric bullet usually as the clatter of an accidental touch puts me off my stride - the silicone isn’t as noisy as my Tango if there’s a clash.

I haven’t tried my Zumio with either as that’s so deadly quick for me. I’m done and dusted before I know it!

I’ve been fancying the njoy pure wand for years but have the Lovehoney Sensual that Green_Eyed_Girl recs on my wishlist as it’ll be lighter and easier for me to handle (plus the colour looks lovely).

1 Like

I got it too! I hope some of the stainless steel dildos will also go on sale :crossed_fingers::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I own an Njoy Stainless Steel pure wand and I can say these are amazing. I have one to use on my prostate and I have multiple prostate orgasms every time I use it.
Yes it is very expensive and heavy, but I prefer it over glass because I know it’s never going it break, and I love the cold feel while it’s inside me.