My Reviews

lovehoney sensual glass double ended g spot dildo

Exactly what I’ve been looking for

As an Fatigue Sufferer, I’ve been looking for a lighter alternative to njoys pure wand for some time and i now think I’ve finally found the answer. The dildos shape is just perfect and feels absolutely out of this world when g spotting. The glass is silky smooth, lovely in use and easy to clean. I really cant recommend this enough and id buy again in a heartbeat.

The glass is beautiful, silky smooth and the colour is very subtle and attractive. The shape is really well thought out and hits my g spot like nothing else I’ve tried. Combined with the firm cold texture on the glass the curved shape is just amazing for strong g spot massage and made me feel like my heads going to come off (in a very, very good way). Slow thrusting with the larger end or Using this more lightly is also really pleasurable, and The curve of the shaft makes it simple to manipulate.
I was a little sceptical about the small end, but its also surprisingly effective. The shape rubs wonderfully exactly where you want it and i would definitely use it this way round again as it provides a different, more focused sensation and nice variety from one toy.

Anally i could only manage the small end, but even though its the first time I’ve used a dildo this way i found my g spot without too much effort. it felt so nice i couldn’t resist mixing a bullet vibe in and to my surprise came really quickly. If you’ve got a prostate i can definitely see this being a really good toy.

Typically of glass, it is surprisingly slippery when coated in lube, so needed a little wiping off when i flipped it round mid session for me to get a good grip on it. But this smoothness really feels delicious internally and the glass is perfect for temperature play and felt great both warm and cold. I also found it made the dildo very simple to clean afterwards as its free from indents of any kind.

I seriously struggle to find anything bad to say about this dildo, it is just that good. It might be nice if the handle was a little longer, i ocasionally found myself wishing i had a little more to hold onto when using the large end, but all in all this is just an excellent and well executed piece of design that does what it says on the label and does it really, really well.

overall rating 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Amazing shape for g-spotting, Great material, both ends give nice variety. Even love the colour

Cons: occasionally wished i had more to hold onto when using large end.

Bottom Line: Brilliantly dildo, versatile and really amazing for g-spotting. One i will be using again and again.

3 Likes