Golden shower

Got myself thinking about asking for a golden shower with the mrs in the shower one day when we wake up. Kinda nice to sleep thinking about it. Anyone else like being together in the shower too pee?

4 Likes

Absolutely but in the shower is tame. Try dry clothes or areas outside the shower. Now you are cooking with a kink.

I finally plucked up the courage to ask my wife to do it to me a couple of months ago and it was amazing.
It’s not something we do frequently but I really enjoy it when she orders me into the shower and pees on me.

2 Likes

Edited by mod

Never mind @ Hayleyjf1 posts. There are issues there. I have seen several replies that don’t fit these forums.

edited by mod

No Idea what you were trying to say there but hey! If you have an idea or question, I am more than willing to share based on my experience.

1 Like

I get that you are kinkier than some on the forum, but suggesting people run before they walk isn’t a great idea. If someone’s never done it before (or never with their current partner), doing it in a shower or similar place is probably a good place to start.

@stressedmale82 if you don’t ask, you’ll never know. Personally, my favourite time to give golden showers is post sex, it’s like that in last bit if fun

1 Like

We have done this quite a few times in the shower, usually we play around with eachother and then just as I’m about to cum I’ll get down in the bath and she puts one leg up on the side. She will cover me while I finish myself off … we’ve done this with squirting too.

We normally indulge in pee play after drinking quite a bit whether alcohol or soft drinks rather than a session in the morning.Sometimes in the bathroom but also the occasional golden treat in the bedroom which means i have to consume all that she offers me to save soaking the carpet.Another favourite is sometimes being soaked when fully clothed and going about my day at home as her golden treat dries on me.

1 Like

@stressedmale82
I think golden showers are great and you should definitely do it - me and my husband in the summer enjoy this in the garden where he lays under me and I urinate over him especially the face and as I piss he raises himself to get a closer look :shower:

5 Likes

In a previous life i had a couple of regular clients who were very into it so I’ve given and received plenty of times.

1 Like

Maybe not first thing in the morning as it’s said pee tends to be most potent :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the good bit!

Almost all our sexual activities happen in the morning before we shower.

She smells sexy and tastes divine.

Her vagina tastes far stronger as do her armpits and under boob areas.

I much prefer morning golden showers.

The wife and me do if quite often in the shower but also anywhere around the house with a the pvc sheet we have. We both love giving and receiving.
I love it when she let it flow during oral, I just really enjoy tasting her, it is also really hot when she orders me to do it.

Hello @ Calie. You didn’t tag a user name or quote a post but after reading the discussion again I think your comment was directed at me. You raise a valid point and my apologizes to @ stressedmale82. I have never been in a relationship where were we nibbled along the edges of a new kink. We always jumped in, tried it out, then either put an X or Check beside the interest. Your comment on my personal kinks really have nothing to do with it. Different experiences for different folks but I appreciate the comment and will consider that when I reply to topics in the future. I really respect the fact that you commented rather than flamed. Good on ya…

For me ,taking a wee and a golden shower should always been thought of as different , if either of u just unload a wee on each other u might not get what u expected , give a little then hold ,then tease your partner for more ,find a connection that works for both of u ,I love that’s it’s of her and she feels comfortable doing it … and it’s over me

Ooo so maybe it do has it perks then :sweat_smile::rofl:

Thinking a bit more on this and I think you are correct. There have been times in my past where I simply got a “front row seat” to watch versus it being a shared intimate thing. Both erotic to me but different situations. A couple of my past partners were into golden showers which was great. A couple others just found it erotic to be seen peeing instead of being locked away in a cubicle or bathroom by themselves.

Definitely something im intrigued by but not sure if it would be something either of us like. I would test the waters first while showering together maybe.