Good Male "Lingerie"

I think when you start your sentence with, “No offence to anyone but…” then you know very well you are about to cause offence.

It sounds like what you are after is high end bog standard underwear in which case pop a link to the sort of thing you are after in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread and I’m sure many of us will support you in your choice as it would be a good thing for Lovehoney to stock.

1 Like

Mesh boxers tend to be the best go to for a sexy underwear for me

2 Likes

I see alot of dudes in lingerie pics wearing stuff I would never even think of wearing. I doubt that I could cause offense to someone who is confident enough to wear underwear that I would never buy. let alone wear…lol.

I have found the best male lingerie by a long way, and at the best price, is quite simply womens underwear, made better if you can share it with your partner

6 Likes

Ask her what she would like to see, one night my wife and I had like 3 bottles of wine and she asked me to wear a pair of her panties. And then we got really fun.

I had the same thought process. When it comes to lingerie men dont seem to have many options to begin with and what is available seems to have more entertainment value than looking sexy. It seems we look better dressing up rather than dressing down,after some advice from girls on here i got all suited and booted and that worked a treat.

1 Like

What do guys think is the best type of underwear for them

I have about 7 pairs of these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/boxers-shorts/p/lhm-microfibre-mesh-boxer-shorts/a33901g60828.html The wife hates me wearing them as they are see through. I love wearing them and feel more confident in them. Funny how different we are.

Thongs all day long… Get a nice fitting comfortable one and you’ll never want to wear anything else

Thanks for your opinion. I was just wondering what other guys like for themselves. I am a thong lover as well

My preference is ladies lingerie … well I am lady - sometimes! :wink:

If it is the right fit, then that is lovely, however, it can be difficult to sometimes find that. Ie, too short in the body, perhaps a bit extra room in the panties, or wider gusset.

R xx

2 Likes