Good Male "Lingerie"

OK so I buy Mrs. Val stuff all the time, things I think she will feel sexy in and stuff that is a little out of her comfort zone.

Likely every dude with a heartbeat and a penis (as well as those who may or may not fit this description) likes the concept of lingerie shopping… you have the 20-30 year old model, different ethnicities and some plus sized gals in photos… love it! As a straight married male, I’m pretty vanilla when it comes to lingerie actually purchased for my wife due to her fairly plain sex thrill.

Long story short, male lingerie, if you will, is even more boring I find. My wife NEVER buys me anything, no toys, no underwear, lube, nothing. It is 100% on me to spice things up which I am ok with and have come to grips with.

Problem is that what do I buy myself that isn’t going to garner a chuckle or an “eye-roll” if I strap it on. I have bought underwear where there is a hole for my cock to come through, crotchless penis underwear if you will. The problem is that you have to put in on early and when you are flacid, the balls can come through the fairly massive opening and then when you get hard, you are pinching a nut in the same hole your cock goes through.

I guess I just haven’t found anything that is sexy that isn’t dumb or complicated. I get that men are fairly boring but my question is:

What do you ladies like to see your men in once everything is off?

She likes me in a suit and tie but with Covid, it takes a special dress-up night to break out dress clothes anymore. I like the idea of the smaller underwear under boxers, but the reality is that I haven’t found many choices that I even care to try.

Thoughts? Any help is appreicated!

6 Likes

I got my husband his first thong a few weeks ago, and it’s really sexy, makes his junk and butt super cute (he usually just wears plain boxer briefs). A lot of people seem to like the LHM Stripe Mesh Thong, so I’m thinking I’ll get that for his next surprise.

I’ve also been looking at the Male Power Red Cock Pit Mesh Thong and Male Power Black Cock Pit Mesh Boxer Shorts. They both look super hot! Both of these have a snap off pouch, so you could probably keep the pouch on until you’re hard and ready, and then snap off the pouch :thinking::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@valbowski77 I’m in the same boat kind of. I like seeing my partner dressed up in lingerie. But I’m wondering the same thing because I find it hard to wear something I feel sexy in. In a way, me wearing lingerie would be more for me. I am curious to see how this thread goes and what ladies say. I have a few thongs and briefs I feel pretty sexy in but I’m not confident that my partner finds it sexy. I’ve asked them and have never really gotten a response.

3 Likes

My OH loves me wearing a jock strap and a harness but we both enjoy anal play so it depends what you both like and what you are comfortable wearing
I sometimes wear a jock strap when we go out for a meal or drinks and she loves the fact that she knows what I have under my jeans and that as soon as we get home I’m ready for her to bend me over and play with me.
Probably not for everyone but it gets us both excited.

4 Likes

Being in North America, we will have to wait until tomorrow to read the UK team’s take on this. The commercials always show the wet boxer “sit-up” model and a massive wet cock showing through his boxers. Totally attainable when I head to bed with wet underwear… :roll_eyes:
I think @Lovehoney_Brenna should choose us to model some decent male underwear and get reviews for our wives. No Borhot water-balloon slingshot stuff - just real good clothes/underwear that is realistic and keeps the wives interested. I’d be happy to take a sample pack of things and happy to buy a few as well! Let’s get the “Dad Bod” sexy again!

I am fortunate that I am 6’1" and a little overweight at 220 but have a decent frame to carry it. I do play hockey twice a week and can drop fat fairly quickly when active. I trim body hair and am decently fit. I’m no 6-pack ab model and although likely that would make my wife a little wet, the reality is that if I dropped a bunch of weight and started wearing sexy mesh underwear, she would begin to wonder about my motives and what I am up to when I leave the house.

Seems like a real dude can’t win…

2 Likes

It can be a challenge to find something.

My wife doesn’t find the male penis particularly attractive so under wear blatantly showing mine does nothing for her. She prefers some coverage so she knows it’s available but not in her face (yet :grinning:)

I particularly like
LHM Stripe mesh boxer
LHM Microfibre and mesh boxer
LHM Wet look boxer

These are great for every day use as well as for the wife. The are a little see through but not too much. I’m a 34” waist and the L/XL fit great.

I also like
Male power satin jock strap
Male power blue silk posing pouch
Stripe mesh thing
Male power satin thong.

These I went S/M to keep them tighter

I like all the above and have a few pairs of each. Hopefully this may give you some ideas.

5 Likes

I know it may not strictly count as lingerie but my gf loves it when I wear a tight fitting tshirt and I’ve been thinking of exploring that somewhat in the near future. I think it definitely has potential

1 Like

@Tiln that wouldn’t work for me not with my beer belly.:joy:

Sad when a light fitting T-Shirt is as good as it gets for us dudes…

2 Likes

I’ve bought a fair few sets of make underwear (see lingerie photo uploads for examples) but I adore the gold boxers, the striped mesh boxers and I even treated myself to a lace thong which I absolutely adore.
There is plenty of stuff there to make you feel sexy it’s just about choosing what you would feel sexy in.

4 Likes

I know how you feel :heart: The only option is thongs, I tried that with my OH and she laughed and now they are a hard no from her. I sometimes wear them around the house because it makes me feel happy but like you say it’s gotta be something that your partner isn’t going to laugh/roll their eyes at :man_shrugging: I’m sorry that was no help at all :heart:

2 Likes

My favorite advice – SAVE YOUR MONKEY… GO COMMANDO!!! LOL… I prefer it… Truthfully the only time I wear ANYTHING underwear related is whenever I’m at home… I like to live nekid at home.

2 Likes

How about a Butler outfit given she likes you in a suit?

I recently bought my OH these, I love the zips for the reveal and think they’re really sexy. He was prepared to wear them but definitely nervous of the zips! :joy:.

Personally I prefer this type of style of male underwear over the poser pouch type and find it more appealing but obviously everyone has different opinions.

3 Likes

Personally I love him naked. The only time he’ll be wearing anything is if we’re doing roleplay that involves him wearing something. Apart from that I’ll be the only one wearing lingerie, and he’s waiting for me to take advantage of him :wink:

2 Likes

I wanted to try to feel good but I find most things make me luck silly. I opted for the black mesh shorts. I also tried some of the male power briefs but the wife did not like the “male power” logo on the waist band. So black mesh shorts it is.

3 Likes

Has anyone got any experience with shirts? Like the kind where you can afford to have the buttons ripped off?

2 Likes

Thanks for the head up! I really like the idea behind these and might soon add them to my drawer

Like this ? https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/755?u=oldman
Over the years my wife ( and before her girlfriends ) have torn away shirts and underwear . Note it is advised to pre weaken strategic points so no injuries occur , don’t ask me how I know .

2 Likes

No offence to anyone but it seems like you either dress in a stretch thong or some ridiculous plastic zippered stripper outfit. I think I will stick to the compression t-shirts and tighter boxers as there doesn’t seem to be much else to work with. Hoping LH comes out with some “Men’s Sleepwear” or other clothing. I think in general the sex toy and gear selection through all sites is driven towards women and righty so. Just think they are missing the mark with some high-end undies and sexy night shirts that could be a huge hit. Dudes like to pay for style and don’t need a 10-pack of underwear from Walmart to feel clean and happy. We are willing to spend on some stuff too. Couple it with a cologne that doesn’t wreak and a travel kit with some pampering stuff, and I guarantee the ladies here would buy it as a gift and the guys would spoil themselves as well from time to time. Just saying that I think most online retailers could do better for us boys…

2 Likes