Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Mar14-May14)

Let's try again shall we by starting a new thread x

since you asked so nicely, how could I refuse

Subby will not be happy!!

Another :/
Will this one work better? xx

Hello folks. Seems that the sporting world is conspiring to annoy me a bit again.

Oh you are so kind, the thread just gets to a point where it will not let you post :(

So I made an executive decision to start a new one, way hay have not made one of those in a while

He wasn't happy when 13 got started ;)

MrsMcX wrote:

Subby will not be happy!!

Oh well, he can beat me with a stick if he feels the need !!!

Alastor wrote:

Hello folks. Seems that the sporting world is conspiring to annoy me a bit again.

What's annoyed you Al ?

well, I am happy this one is working for now

French Fancy wrote:

Alastor wrote:

What's annoyed you Al ?

France failing to convert late chances and therefore England not winning 6 nations. City winning and Chelsea losing meaning the revolting neighbours have a better chance of winning the Premiership.

At least my TLC inc cooking seems to have helped improve my wife's well-being today.

Oh so what have you been cooking up in the kitchen today ??

Can't comment on the French, as did not watch.

French Fancy wrote:

Oh so what have you been cooking up in the then today ??

Trying to go for simple and not much dairy as the cheese may have increased her problem yesterday. Some asparagus. Simple fish and peas with hash browns as a treat today. Also got the peppermint tea supplies. (Plus irises and freesias).

Still thinking about curried goat Sun as spice does not tend to cause a problem.

hey Al, glad to hear she is feelin' a bit better now.

@FF, ah ha, found you...

Alastor wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

Oh so what have you been cooking up in the then today ??

Trying to go for simple and not much dairy as the cheese may have increased her problem yesterday. Some asparagus. Simple fish and peas with hash browns as a treat today. Also got the peppermint tea supplies. (Plus irises and freesias).

Still thinking about curried goat Sun as spice does not tend to cause a problem.

Oh curried goat sounds interesting, I have eaten quite few different things but not goat. Is it similar to lamb?

Not too far away from mutton I guess.

Alastor wrote:

Not too far away from mutton I guess.

Is it available to buy near you or to you rear goats ?

sounds delicious!

I like both lamb and goat; but then again I like horse; all three "only when cooked right". As opposed to beef which I rarely dislike.

Cowboy81 wrote:

hey Al, glad to hear she is feelin' a bit better now.

@FF, ah ha, found you...

I have place a serious amount of protection around my bottom incase I am attacked x

French Fancy wrote:

I have place a serious amount of protection around my bottom incase I am attacked x

Some how I think MrFF only gets then cane when asked...?