Sundays...

What's everyone upto today? I'm looking forward to the footie later, housework first tho!

Pretty much the same.

Doing some diy around the house, followed by super sunday!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Big Sunday today in this small town! Big football game, busy with people from nearby towns and tourists on their bank holiday weekend, and it's going to be all go after the football with 4000 Rangers Fans, for the footie, which has spurred the Celtic firm to come down to meet them, which has enticed the Newcastle firm to come up to meet their Glasgow enemies!

I'll be staying indoors today.

Sounds like it is all kicking off!

BBQ

the OH has gone to work so I have stolen his bed, his laptop and games consoles ^_^

As I'm not working today, I'm treating myself to a scrumptious breakfast from a local cafe, with fresh juices and ground coffee.rwad the paper, then head to the notting hill carnival

The main road through my town is closed today for a pedal car race. But I've just gotten back from church (feeling decidedly naughty as I was wearing my crotchless panties from PPD :P) and apparently we're planning on going for a walk/hike later this afternoon, which'll be good. :3

Ive just had a roast dinner we are now sat down for an afternoon of footie, hopefully man city won't thrash us.

Creamfields cancelled but the sun is now cracking the flags. Not letting anyone in, just getting everyone out. Not fair.

not much. just woke up.

will finish a cross stitch piece for my sister for xmas, probably start up a new project. maybe watch a film or some tv on catchup. reading might be a good idea as ive done shockingly little of it over the last few weeks

going to get dressed and make a coffee and poached eggs on toast to start with though.

I hate Sundays' bored stiff!

Looking forward to tomorrow as just oh and I out for the day alone and later have 2 new toys to try out!

Was at work, now snuggled on the sofa with a blanket & hot water bottle, being minded by my Sir because I'm feeling sick.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

The main road through my town is closed today for a pedal car race. But I've just gotten back from church (feeling decidedly naughty as I was wearing my crotchless panties from PPD :P) and apparently we're planning on going for a walk/hike later this afternoon, which'll be good. :3

Lol! That made me laugh! I was expecting something big for main road to be closed!

I have just been out to pick up a thing or two and I've never seen so many police in my life!

Well, it seems to have been a pretty big thing. I think a local band was playing and stuff, there was an announcer who I could hear speaking from my house (which is on the other side of the river from where it was all taking place) and it lasted from ten in the morning until about five.

But yeah, I know what you mean. :P It doesn't seem like it'd be something you'd close the main road for. ^^

Lounging around playing Sims 3 and watching TV after being out most of the day :-)

Candied Citrus wrote:

Oooh that does sound naughty :P I might have to try that, it would certainly make church more interesting

I had an amazing day in Seaford but I'm shattered now, walking for 4 hours does that to you I guess