Whats everyone up to today?

the title says it all. what are you doing today?

not much i don't think

i've not slept yet so will probably sleep for a few hours

debating going into town for a wander and something to do (plus need a few supplies for the house)

otherwise it'd be gaming (red dead redemption)

nice easy day for you then sweet.

i was supposed to goin on a bike ride but have apparently broken my lil toe so that may not be a good idea. n doing a big roast for the inlaws.

Smoothballs82 wrote:

nice easy day for you then sweet.

i was supposed to goin on a bike ride but have apparently broken my lil toe so that may not be a good idea. n doing a big roast for the inlaws.

omnomnom roast dinner would be amazing - however im single so its not worth doing for one person.

then again there may be a wetherspoons open somewhere..

could you strap your toe up?

Sundays are supposed to be lazy days - and afternoon nap days

theres always a weatherspoons open lol!

yeah i could have a go n see how i go. can always come back.

i tend to get a bit bored on sundays thats how lazy my sundays get usually.

bloody working on my dissertation for me :( hopefully some good effing after 7.

ill be cleaning, sleeping and gaming aswell lol,

might make somethign aswell, i want cake lol

what you doin your dissertation on mrs o?

cakes always good!

Cleaning the house, making Tuscan Lamb stew for later, and going to enjoy a glass or two of wine

exersice cleaning the house an viewing some property for a business i hope to start up next year ow and of corse being on LH and watching the closing cermoney of the olympics

Taking it easy today at the mo. I had a very busy day yesterday and I ache a bit today.

tucan lamb sounds good sally.

you opening a sex shop ben?

were you hard at it ht?

Chilling this morning, gonna do some routine maintenance on my car this afternoon and get stuff ready to go to the peak district next monday :)

Packing up my house

georgie69 wrote:

Packing up my house

Like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108775/Ikea-launches-80-000-flat-pack-DIY-house.html

TTurtle wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Packing up my house

Like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108775/Ikea-launches-80-000-flat-pack-DIY-house.html

LOL not quite no! Mind you would be a bit easier to move that way!

Taking a well earned break now, think I've worn myself out Xx

nothing exciting unfortunately just house stuff :(

Finally got my haircut this morning, and currently enjoying a nice vanila latte and croissant. No other plans for the rest of the day aside from watching the Olympic closing ceremony. I may revisit Red Dead Redemption thanks to Sweetlove666 mentioning it. Haven't played it in ages and it will make a wee change from Skyrim. Aah - I do so love a lazy Sunday...

Having woke at 6am, i decided to have a mid morning nap.

So for the rest of the day i will be making a yummy slow cooked bolognaise, salmon salad for lunch watching crap on tv and generally doing very little!

I might get the urge to workout again later :)

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Having woke at 6am, i decided to have a mid morning nap.

So for the rest of the day i will be making a yummy slow cooked bolognaise, salmon salad for lunch watching crap on tv and generally doing very little!

I might get the urge to workout again later :)

i always say im going to work out/ etc healthy etc, need some will power how do you do it ??