Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Apr15-Jan17)

As you were .... 

LittleSwitchBitch![LittleSwitchBitch|80x80](upload://5BxnTx6EZZK4YhWRTKC6bt077PZ.jpeg)
  • Friend: You are friends [Remove]

LadyS wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I forgot to say, I love your new avatar Milfy - very sexy! - is that your new chemise? :) xx

+1 Super hot :)

Oops! nearly forgot to say hello everyone *waves* I'm easily distracted you see, lol ;) x

LOL thanks hun 😘😘 ur the reason I came in to check this thread... I actually wanted to comment on how hot ur legs look in ur new avi... Its a stunning pic x

What have you lot done to the thread?

Another thread already? I've missed so much...

Afternoon all :)

Oooh shiny new thread! 😁

I've been nowhere near that thread for ages, so you can't blame me or my bumdle.

Scorpius12 wrote:

I forgot to say, I love your new avatar Milfy - very sexy! - is that your new chemise? :) xx

Yip it is :) thanks Scorps :) I'll have a full one of me soon, just need time and to get my OH to take pics x

It's gorgeous, look forward to seeing some more pics soon Hun :) xx

Afternoon everyone *waves* xx

Cazz seems to have been spring cleaning the forum.

Afternoon Scorpi :) xx *waves*

Hiya David *waves back* xx

Hi Capricorn :) xx

Hey everyone! *waves and nearly trips over massive pile of work*
You can blame my work for my lack of absence on here - oh and my OH too, he likes to keep me to himself haha.
How are you all? Don't know about you but I am glad the kids went back to school today - hurray for normality! :)

Hi peeps...2 week in to a new relationship ( well 4 if you count all the messaging in the 2 weeks before actually meeting😏)and things are finally looking peachy...
The sun has been out....we have a whole summer to look forward to some outdoor naughtiness while we trek England's many hill!
I'm having a really good month...

Good evening all. Just back from a three day friends and family party. Absolutely knackered. Hope you all had a smashing weekend too.

That's great news NM. Glad to see things are finally going for you. Don't wear yourself out now !! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

jimbogemini wrote:

Good evening all. Just back from a three day friends and family party. Absolutely knackered. Hope you all had a smashing weekend too.

That's great news NM. Glad to see things are finally going for you. Don't wear yourself out now !! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hehe...I think we have been at it every time we have met up this last week...😉😋

Hello everyone, what a gorgeous day it's been in Cornwall. Been a real nice relaxing day.
Oh going swimming. Will try to make the bedroom into a relaxing mood for her return..feel horny and she never says no.

Naughty mum, nice to here things are going well for you.

If any one else is surprising there oh for a lovey session, enjoy.
All take care x

Good evening all, how are we all doing?

Glad your new relationship is going well NM, really pleased for you :)

Tonight is my first shift back at work after being on sick leave for 8 weeks. Nervous! But really happy to see my service user again, I've been caring for the same guy for 2 years and it's been weird not seeing him for 8 weeks! I just hope I'm able to keep up, as he has a mental disability and that can make him very very full on at times. Love working with him though :)

Wish me luck!

Have a great first night back Boogaloo. You obviously enjoy your work and have a good relationship with the guy. Best of.

Aww thank you :)

Yeah I really like him, he's very spirited and fun to work with, even if he does wear me out at times! But that's just the work of a carer :)

New shiny thread!

Hellooooo (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧