Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Aug10-Aug11)

Goodmorning folks

hope your all well today? :-)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Heh, I wondered where parts 1 to 4 were. And why they were.

Morning all, another day of holiday before two mornings at work before I start my new career.

Locked and then deleted eventually I believe...

yup they start the new ones and delete the old ones to keep the forums tidy and i belive it also has something to do with something geekey about making the forums faster or something.

Dxx

Morning D x

hey ILMM!

how you doing? :-)

Dxx

good moring everyone :). hope your days are all going well so far.

slight down day for me atm thought it would be nice after my family went out but not even my LH boxes apearing at my frount door has cheered me up :(.

got the same thing going on here A_A just feel like an achey ball of meeeeh. xxx

morning AA

sorry to hear your not feeling to fab :-( ive been having a few days like that myself lately. good luck for all of your meetings though and i hope you feel better soon

Dxx

Hey all, have to comment in the shiney new thread. :) Not been posting much recently, just been swamped with starting college next week (kinda exceited, even if I do loathe the idea of going back to being a studenty type). Still lurking around from time to time. Managed to get my grab bag ordered, so dead happy about that. currently wrecked because I went to a ceiligh at the local church last night, which was insane amounts of fun, even if my feet are now broken.

Hope the weather stops messing with ye, that's pretty poo. x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Whoop! Good luck with your collage! Couldn't drag me into one of those kicking and screaming though.. Too many years of being pressured to go to Newcastle college. At first it seemed a good idea cuz all my friends moved away to go there, and moved on to what seemed bigger and better things, and I was left behind. But now all my friends are gradually returning with no job and certainly no better off.

got a similar thing happening here all my friends from college are now in the 3rd year of uni and relalising its hard in the Art world to find a job after they said i was stupid and one of them worse words for leaving to settle into full time work. xxx

have fun though BB what you studying? xxx

Hello is anyone around? I'm feeling really down at the moment, i don't know why! Everything seems to be going wrong, sorry to be miserable but that's how i feel at the moment!

ah bless iloveyourman - whats up deary>? How can we help?

how is "everything" going wrong, or does it just feel like that at the mo?

DrtyBoy wrote:

ah bless iloveyourman - whats up deary>? How can we help?

how is "everything" going wrong, or does it just feel like that at the mo?

Hey you, no it just feels like it! I think i just need to have a moan! External Media I don't know why i feel like it, i just want to cry for no real reason!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh hun. xxx

Seems to be a reoccuring theme at the moment. There is a big blob of low pressure over us at the moment, I have a sneaking suspision it's got something to do with it...

I have to go to physio shortly, and I'm dreading having to walk up there. My foot is in agony.

Oh no, i hope it's not too painful! I'm glad they are doing something for you xxx

ILMM I'm feeling a bit like that just now, was ok when I got up this morning but just feeling a bit low and fed up. x

well then i am glad on one hand its nothing specific/horrible.

Chat away and hopefull the OA will lift your spirits...failing that a female grab bag!

Sorry you're all feeling a bit low at the mo....

Heres my Joke of the Day to cheer you up......

A blonde walks into the local dry cleaners after a Friday night out on the Town.

She places a garment on the counter.

"I'll be back tomorrah afternoon to pick up me sequined skirt," she says.

"Come again?" says the clerk, cupping his ear.

"Nah mate," she replies, "This time it's mayonnaise."

sexy little minx wrote:

ILMM I'm feeling a bit like that just now, was ok when I got up this morning but just feeling a bit low and fed up. x

Are you ok babe? Is it just one of those days? xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah.. I'm not far off crying myself hun. xx Although, I have reasons.

I think it's time that someone inveted proper 'happy pills' that instantly make the world ok again.

Yes they should sell them on LH External Media

DrtyBoy wrote:

well then i am glad on one hand its nothing specific/horrible.

Chat away and hopefull the OA will lift your spirits...failing that a female grab bag!

^^^ No money External Media xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh hun. xxx

Seems to be a reoccuring theme at the moment. There is a big blob of low pressure over us at the moment, I have a sneaking suspision it's got something to do with it...

I have to go to physio shortly, and I'm dreading having to walk up there. My foot is in agony.

Oh no, i hope it's not too painful! I'm glad they are doing something for you xxx

It's pretty sore. I've taken a painkiller and it's only just kicking in. My knees and legs hurt too.

Dunno if they will be able to do much more for me. Nothing else has worked. My physio says he has two more plans left for me and if they don't work (They are kinda last resorts) then it will prob mean I'll have to travel about 40 miles to get the cortisole injections that are extremely painfull...

bumble wrote:

Sorry you're all feeling a bit low at the mo....

Heres my Joke of the Day to cheer you up......

A blonde walks into the local dry cleaners after a Friday night out on the Town.

She places a garment on the counter.

"I'll be back tomorrah afternoon to pick up me sequined skirt," she says.

"Come again?" says the clerk, cupping his ear.

"Nah mate," she replies, "This time it's mayonnaise."

That did make me laugh, i like that one! xx

AA Did they do an Xray? It's been going on so long! Is it worse when you have no shoes on?

Haa haa i don't know why i had all those quotes!

Ilovemyman wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

I'm still coming to terms with loosing my friend last week. I've been up and down since it happened.

So sorry to hear that SLM. Hugs to you x

sexy little minx wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

I'm still coming to terms with loosing my friend last week. I've been up and down since it happened.

Oh no was it sudden? I lost my first love in a car crash that was almost 10 years ago and i still get upset sometimes! You will find you gradually have more good days than bad though xxx