what to do today....

well washing done tidying up done at a loose end now for the rest of the day....

afternoon nap

do you have any hobbies you could do

As it's such a beautiful day, why don't you head to a park? or perhaps the beach. If you liv ein the country side, you could go for a lovelly long stroll through peacefull nature. All that fresh air, colourfull fragrant flowers... you could even take a small picknic!

If you live in a town or a city, then why not have a leisurly shopping experience? Go to an expensive shop where you know you can't afford the clothes, and try them on anyway! then have lunch in some local bistro, preferably outside, sipping a cool refreshing Gin & Tonic. Then perhaps take in a film at the cinema later, or a show.

So thse are my suggestions. Park and Tan, or Shop and drink! What ever you do, spend the day relaxing :)

Yeah sadly no sign of the sun today in not so sunny west yorkshire ....

Been and done a little shopping, retail thearpy alwaysa plus :)

If youre that bored you can always come and do my housework! Ill even provide a little french maids outfit for you! x

jenkat wrote:

If youre that bored you can always come and do my housework! Ill even provide a little french maids outfit for you! x

When do I start!

Whenever you fancy it...Im quite accommodating like that!!! :D

jenkat wrote:

Whenever you fancy it...Im quite accommodating like that!!! :D

Ohh as soon as will clean all day if I'm wearing a little french maids outfit :P lol

lol - Jenkat & Danni - pop round to ours after - plenty of housework to do here ;)

Scarlet Couple wrote:

lol - Jenkat & Danni - pop round to ours after - plenty of housework to do here ;)

I should have joined sooner