How are you spending Saturday

Hi
Eye test this morning , shopping , round to a friends for birthday drinks , then a family meal tonight , got to squeeze a doggy walk in there somewhere too πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Tidying up house & garden for house valuation this morning then we’re off to view a house mid afternoon. We need more living space as the kids are getting too big! House this afternoon looks quite promising, fingers crossed!

Good luck Jacko112 πŸ‘

Sounds like a great day melboi! Good luck jacko 🀞🏻
I'm doing coursework today! Bit boring but it means I can have a day off tomorrow 😊

Thanks guys x

I hope the viewing goes well.

I'm about to have a cooked breakfast, then to town to pick up a LH parcel from the delivery office. I may squeeze in some shopping before meeting friends for a chat in the local chocolate cafe. Then I am getting a haircut which I'm dreading because I hate going to salons but I look like Sideshow Bob so it has to be done. Following that, I'm going around a friend's house to use their washing machine and tumble dryer. I haven't thought about my evening's plans yet.

Morning guys!

Your day sounds, busy but kind of good, Melboi... our dog needs a walk, but Lord Spider can do that on his own! Tiz a miserable, grey and wet one here in the valleys...so I won't be venturing out anywhere - PJ and play day I think - I'm waiting on a big LoveHoney order to arrive, then going back to bed for the day ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif) Good Luck, Jacko - hope it all goes well for you xx Have a great day, studying, ophelia-rose.. it will be worth it in the end (i'm sure you've heard that a million times - but its true!) xx

Thank you lady spider! Honestly I think I'll have to set my sights a little lower; I've done some of the work but still lots left to go and I'm already exhausted! 😫
I have fatigue so it's important not to overwork myself. Think I'll have to take another look at my study schedule and change it up a bit.
Have fun checking out all the new toys! :D

Hey, did housework this morning, then remembered I received 30% of wishlist so had a nosey... bought a few items πŸ˜‚. Just about to make a start on tea, making paella. Then got a friend coming round at 6. Ready for cinema and munchies this evening. Hope everyone has a good day 😘 x

Sounds like a lovely day, have fun!
I just put in an order too, woops πŸ˜‡

Been painting the bathroom today and now just sat down to watch some of the rugby before the boss gets home ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sounds nice Matthias :)
I managed to finish up a good amount of studying and now I'm trying to decide what to do for dinner.

Not much left of it but I've just spent nearly 6 hours on a cycle saddle, god knows how many miles.

Goodness, sounds like quite a workout!

Pizza, beer & rugby

Big shop this morning,visited mom,walked dog numerous timesafernoon with feet up reading magazines,steak for tea,vodka and headphones tonight while Mrs watches Strictly etc,then...![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

This was the start of our swinging weekend. I've been used and abused in my new dungeon and my backside has so many crisscross lines on it ,it looks like Clapham junction railway lines. My wife has been plugged so many times that she can hardly walk straight. So its going well and now we are off for dinner down the village pub. Most of us are wearing butt plugs or vibrating eggs in one hole or the other.

Look over love honey site to by sale items

I had morning sex, after that I went out shopping for a hydroponic growing set because I'm very interested in growing my own plants. I have now finished setting it up. My hallway has turned into a green house. πŸ˜„