Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Dec13-Feb14)

Cheeky Chica wrote:

Kohitsuji wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I got a Sony Experia L. My first touch screen phone and first proper smart phone. I'm not sure whether I like it or not haha. Have you decided what you're going to get with your voucher?x

Very nice. I have a Sony Experia Tipo and my husband has a Sony Xperia J.

I'm thinking of getting the Z1, any feedback would be great.!

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/sony-xperia-z1-review-50012187/

One of the best review sites

Hi Kohitsuji and Lollipop. I'm doing great hon thanks. x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hi cheeky and FrozenAngel hope you lady's are doing good. =D xx

Nah not much luck sadly Koh it's very bad isn't it? Xx

Yes, it is. Hoping to have one in the new year so I can buy a car.

Kohitsuji wrote:

It got closed when I tried posting in it :(

Sorry about that!

It had to be closed for a couple of reasons:

1) There were too many pages - we're trying too keep things tidier around here and I'm starting to close a lot of old / HUGE threads!

2) The title is too long without any spaces and it was messing with our homepage. When you start a new thread, please ensure you use spaces on the title. Preferably use the title "Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Part ....." in future to stop our systems (and tech team!) going crazy :) Potentially this thread may have the same issue so if it gets closed, you'll know why :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kohitsuji wrote:

It got closed when I tried posting in it :(

Sorry about that!

It had to be closed for a couple of reasons:

1) There were too many pages - we're trying too keep things tidier around here and I'm starting to close a lot of old / HUGE threads!

2) The title is too long without any spaces and it was messing with our homepage. When you start a new thread, please ensure you use spaces on the title. Preferably use the title "Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Part ....." in future to stop our systems (and tech team!) going crazy :) Potentially this thread may have the same issue so if it gets closed, you'll know why :)

Will do Lovehoney - Jess! :)

Good luck koh babe hope you find one babe :) xx

I hope you'll find one too Lollipop!!!!

FA text me! I haven't transferred my numbers yet, and you can be the first person to text me on my brand new phone :D And I get unlimited texts now too!

Thanks Koh sweetness =D X

Thanks for the link Kohitsuji x

Would someone please straighten my hair for me i hate doing it :'(

You're both welcome ladies :)

Super excited!!! My hubby is going to home in a couple of hours!!!

Ooh I will Gem! I love playing with people's hair!

Afternoon :) ANyold friends out there? Hello to all the new faces

Lol you can do as you please with it PPD it will be much appreciated :)

Afternoon everyone

Txt you hun! Can you straighten my hair too? I just can't do it. It looks like I had a fight, in a bush with some twigs, it's shockingly bad.

I'm doing OK thanks Lolli hun, hows you? xx

Afternoon LL,

I think PPD you need to open a hairdressers lol

She'd close it again after my hair Gem LOL. My sister is a hairdresser thankfully, but my hair is down to my arse and it's so thick, it takes my sister almost 3hours to straighten it.

Afternoon Lovelys

Still unsure if i should add my bit to the Motm thread lol

Is everyone having a good day, im hiding in bed its so cold and rainy outside today brrrr