any night owls???

I'm pure bored, was wondering if there's anyone else up right now xxxx

I'm always up at this time feeding the baby lol. :)

I'm up too!

Lollipop - congrats on your baby :)

i am up

always

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm always up at this time feeding the baby lol. :)

Have you just had a baby Lollipop :)xxxc

Okay lovelies, what's everyone upto? Is anyone planning on purchasing ought today xxx

Always up, which is unfortunate right now since I've got to be up early to take my dog to the vet

Im up only because i work nights tho :(
Not purchasing tonight but did last night. Its our anniversary this sat so brought the misses a Gspot vibrating toy (was on offer) and i got a pump to try (never used one before). Kiddies are away so lets play :)

Thank you :) and yes, well she's 6 weeks old today so not just just had her. She doesn't have a feeding pattern yet so I'm up a lot lol. X

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Thank you :) and yes, well she's 6 weeks old today so not just just had her. She doesn't have a feeding pattern yet so I'm up a lot lol. X

Aww that's lovely chic <3 I'm soooo happy for you. Aww she'll soon settle into a routine I'm insomnia so am always up xxx

Kittycat102 wrote:

Always up, which is unfortunate right now since I've got to be up early to take my dog to the vet

Aww sorry sweetie, hopefully you'll get a kip ASAP xcxxx

Maybe I'm just worried about him, he's going to get neutered but I'm worried something might go wrong :/

Kittycat102 wrote:

Maybe I'm just worried about him, he's going to get neutered but I'm worried something might go wrong :/

Sorry chic, I misread your msg earlier. Aww darl stay positive I'm sure it'll go okay 👌 Keep me posted on how times go xxxx

Kittycat102 wrote:

That's probably why your dog feels edgy (as you mentioned in another thread) - he cannot exactly know what kind of op is he going to have but he can definitely feel you are nervous because of something that involves himself. Anyway, I hope he is okay again in no time!

[Thread moved to Off topic]

Hoot hoot HOOOT

Hoot hoot! Back at ya :) hey anyone that happens to be awake! Xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Seriously? Come on Jess, I've seen threads move off topic loads of times and nought gets said. This went off topic for a brief time, as all threads do.

Yeah I'm awake as per usual. Lol! Not sure if I'm aloud to say ought else on the thread!