Lonely!

I'm feeling abit lonely tonight. Me and the OH haven't really been getting along recently and he's gone out tonight. I don't usually have a problem with that but I haven't spent much time with him today, despite him having the day off work. Guess im just feeling abit sorry for myself! Ha, how sad!

Me too, I'm all alone tonight and so not loving it! I finally finished uni for the year today so have lots of time on my hands, but my OH went away yesterday and won't be back til monday so going to have to amuse myself for a few days. There's not even anyone else to go and celebrate the end of the year with because all my uni friends have either already gone home or are busy packing tonight to leave this weekend.

Me too, we haven't been getting along either and he's gone out rather than deal with the issues :(

Well we can all keep each other company :)

I finished uni a few weeks ago so all my mates have gone home too, it sucks! Ive got a cup of tea and a box of choccies to help me through. I'm hoping to find a job over the summer to at least keep me sane during the days, fingers crossed something will come along soon :)

oh how jealous am i of your box of chocolates hahha. i do have pringles though yay

ooh, I love pringles. Sorry to make you more jealous but they're Thorntons! The best :)

I love lovehoney, its a great place for an instant pick-me-up :)

Aww hugs Sexy .. there are lots of peole in similar situations. I think we should all get together and make the world a better place xx

That's one of the best parts of lovehoney u may
Feel lonely but your never really alone xx

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Aww hugs Sexy .. there are lots of peole in similar situations. I think we should all get together and make the world a better place xx

I'd vote for that :-)

I agree with that too! The world certainly could do with being a better place, it's shit sometimes!

SexyBumBully wrote:

I finished uni a few weeks ago so all my mates have gone home too, it sucks! Ive got a cup of tea and a box of choccies to help me through. I'm hoping to find a job over the summer to at least keep me sane during the days, fingers crossed something will come along soon :)

I know the feeling, I 'm home at the moment and miss uni so much, home seems so boring now

I know, uni has only just finished and I already can't wait to go back! I'm not back until october though so fortunately i'm going back to the school ive just finished placement at for some volunteer work in september so at least i have that to look forward to. Its a shame its so far away!

Owh I feel lonely all the time can I join the club? pretty please :)

Came across this thread by chance, right now I've been feeling lonely too and like I was the only one in the world having problems with my OH. Everyone just seems so loved up, getting engaged, getting married or having babies and its just not happening to me :(

I've been looking forward to finishing uni for weeks now, but now it's happened and within a matter of hours I'm bored, rubbish! I've been so jealous of pretty much every other student who's been finished for ages already, campus has been deserted for ages except for the people on my course. Have just managed to make plans with an old school friend who's going to be around on sunday though, so there's one day where I'll have something to do at least :)

And anybody can join the lonely club TTurtle, we all get lonely sometimes!

Oh sure, anybody can join this club :) I feel bad that you feel lonely all the time TTurtle *big hugs*

evilandgorgeous, I know it seems like that to me too. Me and the OH are closer to breaking up than getting engaged. He has a lot of trust issues with me at the moment. Thinks im cheating on him. (I would never!!) We had a pregnancy scare a few weeks ago and he told me if I was pregnant he'd break up with me because there's no way it could be his. It broke my heart.

SexyBumBully wrote:

Oh sure, anybody can join this club :) I feel bad that you feel lonely all the time TTurtle *big hugs*

Thank you :) and its OK, just 3 months single now and I know that's not a huge amount of time but just could realllly do with some love me long time.

Thank you for the hugs and I hope evvvveryone is smiling soon and not feeling so lonely xx

I hope things get better SBB, it's horrible feeling that someone you care about doesn't trust you.

Thats awful he said that he'd leave you if you were expecting! Well honestly speaking my OH hasn't really been my OH since last week when we had a row and I walked out (I drove to work and got there at 1:20 in the morning and sat and cried in my car) Obviously I had to come back when I'd finished work the next day seeing as we live together but things have been somewhat strained. I'm finding it tough to cope to be honest and really don't feel like I have anyone to talk to about it (my close family live 80 miles away, the rest of family live abroad and my best friend lives at the other end of the country!) I think finally sitting and typing it that he isn't my OH is bringing it home a little more. I've not really wanted to say it out loud really for fear of being judged. I feel its all going to come out now, like a dam that has burst its banks........