Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Feb10-Aug10)

LoveHoney - Bot says: Good afternoon!

Good afternoon to you too!

Good afternoon! Have to go,I finish work in less than an hour and I've not done a great deal today! lol
Was very enjoyable playing with you Mark! ;-)

Ooo new thread ey

afternoon all to you lovely peeps. car passed it's m o t :-) so thats two good things happened this week, hmm wondering what 3rd one will be? don't know yet if i'm out tonight or not, either way, don't really mind, i need to chill, had a great afternoon with Goldfinger And My Wonder Bullet!!!!!!

Off to do some housework now, think all that has now got me motivated for some handson house duties :-)

Godd afternoon to you all, I hope we are all well

jaibei wrote:

Godd afternoon to you all, I hope we are all well

Good!

Even these fingers too big for keys lol

Housework nearly caught up, just spring cleaning, am now seeing o/h tonight, jeez.....after all that this afternoon, and now i'm on a promise later....wish i had known sooner.....lol oh help!!!

Afternoon guys and gals. Nearly finished here thankfully. Hey WandA that's a good age for teaching (in regards to my own kids!) very open to new ideas! Salmon is good! Hope you all have a good weekend folks. SG

afternoon :-)

im getting really annoyed! ive finaly tryed to do my own blog but it looks like shit and i cant work any of it out and its just really annoying me!

luckly my OH is a web thingey and so should be able to make me a nice one and correct all what ive done :P but only if im good apperantly! lol

Dxx

Good afternoon LH Bot, and also a good afternoon to all you lovely people here! Acceptable days all round (that's nice to hear about your car passing it's test, Thunderpuss, any exam pass is an excuse for a celebration in my books)? Grr about your blog, diamonds (lovely to see you again, by the way!), although surely being decidedly un-good is a better way to go?!

chatterboxes, gobshites... so hard to tell where the line between the two is! :P

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Afternoon guys and gals. Nearly finished here thankfully. Hey WandA that's a good age for teaching (in regards to my own kids!) very open to new ideas! Salmon is good! Hope you all have a good weekend folks. SG

A great age... little Bs after that and before too snotty! External Media

They're lovely kids, dead eager and things so its a pleasure to help around.External Media I remember on my first day one of the kids giving me a tissue for my hayfever from the front of the class.

I haven't heard someone say "gobshite" in FAR too long.

hello all how is everyone

after being incredibly insulting to me my sister now asks that i go and look after her hammies for a long weekend when they sodd off to centreparks! lifes not fair sometimes. but at least i get to see the little sweet hamsters again :)

Good evening.

My mother found vibrator packaging in my drawer yesterday so today I texted her to explain that I am reviewing sex toys, to not be alarmed by vibrating packages and should this become a journalistic career I'll let her know.

'Cool!' she replied. Thank goodness I have a modern mother.

Thank you, LoveHoney for sending me a litte vibe, I did enjoy the field test at Tigerlilies Lab Inc. *adjusts safety goggles*

x

Peachy keen wrote:

I haven't heard someone say "gobshite" in FAR too long.

Haha I'm glad I do come in handy sometimes!

Hey Avrielle, not sure if this can give you the idea of the price but it's a really useful website when you're travelling.

http://www.transportdirect.info/web2/journeyplanning/JourneyPlannerInput.aspx?repeatingloop=Y

Hi tigerlilies,you o.k?
You don't need a valentines card to tell your OH how you feel AA. Fingers crossed you get the job you want. x

Hi mbtoo I'm very well today thank you. Although since I'm on a lot of Tramadol post operatiove I'm always pretty merry ;) I spent the day baking and reviewing a vibe.

How are you? Fantastic stockings!