Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Feb10-Aug10)

AA that's just typical but look at it in a posotive way. 1st It's seems a lot easier to get a job if you already have one, shows the employer that you are employable, 2nd you can really rub it in to that bitch at the job center! At least you won't have to put up with her much longer! And a 3rd good point is you have at least a month to find another job! Good luck! x

AdnaW hope you feel better soon and enjoy your day shopping with WandA tomorrow. x

Yay for getting a job even if you hate it, still proves your employability and will be a bit of a confidence booster for you! Well done.

Ax

sexy little minx wrote:

AdnaW hope you feel better soon and enjoy your day shopping with WandA tomorrow. x

Thanks lovely External Media how are you?

Ax

Hi all,

Been a while since I last posted, I noticed the threads have been deleted and post counts have gone down. I used to be a regular poster on here unfortunately i was in an accident and have been unable to post for a while now, are there any of the other old regulars still bobbing about?

just created a twitter account and my id is daniiyelli if anyones interested

hope everyones ok

PPB

x

PPB wrote:

Hi all,

Been a while since I last posted, I noticed the threads have been deleted and post counts have gone down. I used to be a regular poster on here unfortunately i was in an accident and have been unable to post for a while now, are there any of the other old regulars still bobbing about?

just created a twitter account and my id is daniiyelli if anyones interested

hope everyones ok

PPB

x

Hi PPB,

Don't know if you remember me but I joined just before you stopped posting I think - WandA's OH. There are a fair few old timers around still.

Sorry to read about your accident External Media if you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to answer of course if it's still difficult. I read your post on the scars thread and it sounds pretty awful so (not that they'll help but it's all I can offer) *big hugs*.

Wishing you all the best sweet.

Ax

Afternoon all, just watching the rugby at the mo with a lager and some natchos. How is everybody today?

Puppies77 wrote:

Afternoon all, just watching the rugby at the mo with a lager and some natchos. How is everybody today?

Oooh sounds fun - apart from the rugby bit, I like rugby players but can't get into the game! I'm just keeping tabs on the Derby game - we're winning whoo!

I'm good tar, but I'm poorly :(. How are you Puppies?

Ax

i just posted a huge reply to how i hurt my leg but it got deleted! argh having a bad day today, got my mother and her new 20 odd year old boyfriend coming for drinks and take away tonight, im so stressed about it, always causes problems with my partner as we dont get on too well with my mum.

PPB

x

PPB wrote:

i just posted a huge reply to how i hurt my leg but it got deleted! argh having a bad day today, got my mother and her new 20 odd year old boyfriend coming for drinks and take away tonight, im so stressed about it, always causes problems with my partner as we dont get on too well with my mum. External Media

PPB

x

Oh dear! Hope you're on the mend!

Ahh parents are always a bit of a nightmare but it's one night, just try and relax and it'll be over in no time External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Thanks lovely External Media how are you?

Ax

I'm good thanks AdnaW. Looking forward to some quality time with my OH tonight so that's put me in a good mood. I also just remembered I got some Durex massage mousse and theDurex massage melts for a quid each yesterday! Yes a quid! Gotta love Poundland!

Puppies how are you today?

Hi PPB, not had the pleasure before but nice to see you posting again. x

im still in a wheelchair and in a cast, will be seeing the drs on thursday so ill know a bit more of a prognosis then. i do know ill never have a fully functional ankle again i had to have my leg and ankle rebuilt with metal plates, pins screws and wires i have been like this for weeks now and im getting really frustrated, bring on thursday so i can see my leg!

oh my mothers a nightmare, honestly, im not looking forward to tonight, except the part that one glass of booze gets me drunk due to the blood thinning injections i take. lol least i can laugh about it otherwise id just cry!

PPB

Ah I love rugby and Im supporting the welsh later whilst my OH will be supporting England...makes things interesting :)

Why did ya post get deleted PPB? I just posted on that thread and I suspect mine might get deleted :S

Whats up Adnaw? U got a cold, mine is getting better now but im still getting lots of crap off my chest :(

Hi SLM im not to bad today ta for asking. Feeling a little stressed as ive just heard my sister in law is coming over later and she not backwards in coming forwards with insults and will be the first time she's seen my hair all cut off :(

sexy little minx wrote:

I'm good thanks AdnaW. Looking forward to some quality time with my OH tonight so that's put me in a good mood. I also just remembered I got some Durex massage mousse and theDurex massage melts for a quid each yesterday! Yes a quid! Gotta love Poundland!

Puppies how are you today?

Hi PPB, not had the pleasure before but nice to see you posting again. x

Yep we got some of them a few months ago from the pound shop - saving them for the summer!

PPB wrote:

im still in a wheelchair and in a cast, will be seeing the drs on thursday so ill know a bit more of a prognosis then. i do know ill never have a fully functional ankle again i had to have my leg and ankle rebuilt with metal plates, pins screws and wires External Media i have been like this for weeks now and im getting really frustrated, bring on thursday so i can see my leg!

oh my mothers a nightmare, honestly, im not looking forward to tonight, except the part that one glass of booze gets me drunk due to the blood thinning injections i take. lol least i can laugh about it otherwise id just cry!

PPB

Ohh does sound frustrating but it's amazing what they can do these days - my dad was told he'd have difficulty walking properly for the rest of his life when he did his back in and damaged his nerves but he's pretty much back to 100% fitness now. Of course it takes so long though but I guess you just have to take the positivity from it! Sounds horrendous but at least you are alive and will be able to walk again if with a little difficulty.

Have the best night you can with your mum!

Ax

Puppies77 wrote:

Ah I love rugby and Im supporting the welsh later whilst my OH will be supporting England...makes things interesting :)

Why did ya post get deleted PPB? I just posted on that thread and I suspect mine might get deleted :S

Whats up Adnaw? U got a cold, mine is getting better now but im still getting lots of crap off my chest :(

Hi SLM im not to bad today ta for asking. Feeling a little stressed as ive just heard my sister in law is coming over later and she not backwards in coming forwards with insults and will be the first time she's seen my hair all cut off :(

Yep a cold - bad headache (and I have headaches on a daily basis so this must be bad if it's keeping me down!) and sore throat, bunged up etc :( not a happy bunny but I'm sure I will be better soon :)

Glad you're feeling better for the most part now!

Hope things go well with the SIL!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Yep a cold - bad headache (and I have headaches on a daily basis so this must be bad if it's keeping me down!) and sore throat, bunged up etc :( not a happy bunny but I'm sure I will be better soon :)

Glad you're feeling better for the most part now!

Hope things go well with the SIL!

Ax

Thats just what ive been like, has been a nasty cold. I wouldn't say ive had headaches though, just a constant heady feeling, dull.

I hope you feel better soon x

evening all, must get dressed and go to the shop. i fancy some wine this weekend

sweetlove666 wrote:

evening all, must get dressed and go to the shop. i fancy some wine this weekend

Sounds lovely, I might have a Baileys or two later. :)

Puppies77 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Sounds lovely, I might have a Baileys or two later. :)

yeah i've still got to get there yet!

it'll make it a nice evening of telly and cross stitch then. got mums mothers day bookmark nearly done, then a friends birthday card for the 19th of this month!

Hello, how is everyone this evening? I'm just sitting down to a cuppa, been busy pottering about the house this afternoon, just cleaned the snake out, he was in a right grumpy mood tonight.

Sounds like a nice chilled out night you got planned SL. x