Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Feb10-Aug10)

Apparently there was a guy on Embarrassing Illnesses the other night who's penis curved like a horseshoe when he got an erection. We had a great conversation about it in college the other day, my classmates really do have the best discussions to listen in to lol. One of them is such a manwhore, his opinions are always golden.

That's priceless!

*runs to google horse shoe penis*

Somewhere out there is his soul mate with a U-Bend vagina.

Tigerlilies wrote:

That's priceless!

Bless em... stuck together like dogs!

Tigerlilies wrote:

That's priceless!

I just googled it too but all i got was pictures of piercings and actual horse penis's (penises... penis'... ??) :P

I think most guys are curved a bit. But like a horse shoe?! That's mental...

I thought I was talking to a friend on MSN, but then her creepy little sister started talking to me instead. It was... awkward. I was quick to the block hammer! Why aren't people more careful?!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

That's priceless!

I just googled it too but all i got was pictures of piercings and actual horse penis's (penises... penis'... ??) :P

I had to clean my eyes too after that mistake.

Embarrassing Bodies always *without fail* has at least one person with hemmaroids on every episode.

Dr Christian Jessen is easy on the eye though. Even if he does remind me of some kind of bird.

KMc try searching Peyronie's disease, it's the proper name for a curved penis.

Yeah I have to agree with you there Tigerlillies, he is easy on the eye!

Tigerlilies wrote:

Dr Christian Jessen is easy on the eye though. Even if he does remind me of some kind of bird.

Yes he does have a rather pointy face doesn't he? XD

I think "Hotter Than My Daughter" on BBC Three may be my new guilty secret...

Morning folks. Have a nice day now! SG x

Morning all,hope your all well today. Just off for a shower,got a few errands to run today. No rest for the wicked,and I've certainly been that last night and this morning! ;-)
Enjoy your weekend. :-)

mbtoo wrote:

Morning all,hope your all well today. Just off for a shower,got a few errands to run today. No rest for the wicked,and I've certainly been that last night and this morning! ;-)
Enjoy your weekend. :-)

Sounds like fun, but you are a tease... what have you been doing that is so wicked? ;)

Errands for me too, been working too hard all week so have a backlog of boring shopping and the like to do. Still, if I can get it out of the way today maybe I'll get to be wicked when the OH gets back later:)

Morning all, i'm having a lazy day today, just going for a shower and then taking the kids to the park, i've got my mum and nephew here later for dinner, nothing fancy just going to do steak, chips and mushrooms. Have a good day! xxx

Morning everyone. Hope you are all well today.

Housework to do and seeing my OH tonight, not seen him all week, can't wait till tonight! x

Morning everyone, hope you're all having a fun day... I'm on tenterhooks as I'm meeting a girl tonight for drinks and um... fun... she is so sexy! So nervous and excited! Can't wait! Did I mention how excited I am..

xxx

MC sounds like you are in for a fun night! x

Hey SLM hope so! Im pretty petrified hehe.

What are you up to? You meeting the OH today? xx

You petrified MC? I'm sure you will be fine.

Just catching up on some washing ect just now. I am seeing my OH tonight but not till quite late, he has got his daughter. I will have him all night though, so I'm quite happy with that. x

Hello hello,

Just watching the footy with the fella, still not feeling great but the amazing sex we had this morning as made me feel just a little bit better! I hope I feel better by tomorrow, we're going shopping for Valentine's day treats.

Everyone having a good day?

MC what have you got to be petrified of? You'll have a fab time I'm sure!

Ax