Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Feb14-Mar14)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

How about you?

I am hopping for a quiet weekend with wife nothing else planned, that's normally a good sign . You weekend sounds amazing enjoy.

We didn't get it either Amanda

Morning to all, peeps in x

did you get sorted with your daughter Amanda?

Sum Sub wrote:

Did anyone see the aurora last night?

I tried to have a look at my wife's auroras borealis but she was to tired

Morning sum sub BJ GG & Nynph,

what did I miss last night ?? A what aurora ???? Like the northern lights I take it ?

French Fancy wrote:

what did I miss last night ?? A what aurora ???? Like the northern lights I take it ?

Yes morning, work now boo. End of month long day

@sub sum, I didn't, I avoided my evening walk last night, which I think you'd understand. Very sad about it, as I love natural beauties.

@GG enjoy your weekend, it sounds nice. I actually had more plans with my partner as he has holiday time now, but due to a crappy paper, I'm having to change things slightly.

amandammmm wrote:

Morning FF. Yes I did, she's not going there any more. Definitely! Thankfully there's no physical abuse going on. But it's still not the environment I want her in. The alcoholic husband gets very angry and shouts a lot and scares her. She said it's more scary than when daddy gets angry (and he can be scary!) He doesn't work any more due to drinking on the job. I didn't know all this until the last couple of days. He drinks at the pub that one of my friends works at.

oh I am glad in one respect that she has been honest and told you so at least you know what is going on but I bet you are a bit cross with your friend. What about work ? I am sure if you explain the situation that they should be able to accommodate you. It just does depend on what it says on your contract. Well I am glad you got your daughter sorted x x

Gentle giant wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

Yes morning, work now boo. End of month long day

Just think it will soon be longer days lots of sunshine, not peeing it down with more rain. It's very wet here so a duvet day today as it still the holibobs.

amandammmm wrote:

My contract says how many hours I work but not what shifts I work. So I'm hoping I can sort something out.

Okay so just ask them if they are able to give you just morning shifts and maybe you could add in that you are willing to do an occasional evening shift but due to your childcare that is not so easy. That way you are not refusing but showing that you can adapt as well. X

Morning FF. How do?
@Ness how much longer are you expecting to be in your less mobile state?

Sum Sub wrote:

Morning FF. How do?

Fine thanks sumsub, just planning a big bday suprise for my OH, its soo exciting but very hard to keep secret........so im in the office today planning......

anything nice planned this weekend for you?

Sum Sub wrote:

Morning FF. How do?

Not sure. Annoying as I was meant to be attending a few local talks about hate crimes against non-binary sexuality and gender prior to the paper, which I had to avoid yesterday, due to transport.

But really I'm going to try and get to some of the things I have been looking forward to. =) Just prefer doing it with others around for now.

FF - good luck with the surprise.
I'm home alone his weekend so plenty of Erm sleep planned

*pokes nose in*

*3 pages?*

blackjag63 wrote:

*pokes nose in*

morning x x x

Morning FF *kiss on cheeks*

Back to work :/

Morning xx