Extra time in bed

Well the clocks go back this weekend.
We will have an extra hour in bed 😀.
I know I plan to enjoy that extra hour with a bit of fun (bdsm sort of fun) with the oh I know she will appreciate the extra hour for my pleasure.
Any one else planning to do anything with the extra hour and I don't mean sleep.

Well it will be sleep for us

Definately Sleep, although half term this week has allowed a bit of lie-ie already :)

I will also be appreciating the extra sleep!

This weekend coincides with our wedding anniversary. The day we got married, we got an extra hour in bed. No rest for the wicked though. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Sadly I am working night shifts this weekend so I have the joy of a thirteen hour shift with the added bonus of no extra money.

Extra sleep for me too, OH is away this weekend. 💤

i cant wait!! watch , the kids will be ill that night lol

Colonel Lube wrote:

Sadly I am working night shifts this weekend so I have the joy of a thirteen hour shift with the added bonus of no extra money.

Ouch! I often wondered about this and tbh glad I'm not on shift that day. Sleep for us!

Joins the sleep club xxx

I've got to wake up early to go to a town up in the hills for a town fair anyway, so the extra time in bed will be kind of useless for me.

We'll probably be sleeping haha:)

What I should've said if you go bed at 1am hey presto it's only 12 time for some fun and games

Another for team sleep! 😂😂

My young cat doesn't respect sleep-ins so no doubt I will be woken up with a paw in the face as normal!!

I don't know if you guys have noticed but I'm a bit of a night owl, I hide it well of course (HAHAHAHA), so I end up going to bed a a more reasonable time.

I'm hoping to get a cuddle and a nice long lay in bed. But seen as OH has a cold and Mutley can't read the time, I can't see it happening.