Oh F off you big lamp!

Anyone else melting today?

6 Likes

Nope sat in my pants and lovin it!
:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

9 Likes

It hasn’t really been bad today. Last night I struggled to get to sleep with how hot it was, though. I received a big LH order today though so maybe I was too busy to notice the heat :speak_no_evil::wink:

6 Likes

I bloody hate this weather!!

Low to mid 20s I don’t mind, with a breeze.
But this, and the other week is just too much for me. Especially when I’ve got all this fat to lug around with me :hot_face::hot_face:

And with my ankles, after tearing my ligaments. They swell up and can be a bit painful to walk on.

But my horny levels increase, coming off the scale :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Its boiling, sweaty, struggling to get motivated to do anything. BUT the heat (and probably 5 days working away from home) has made Mr John super horny.

Twice already today and bum slapping and boob grabbing in between.

So Im good :+1: :laughing:

11 Likes

We’re in Germany on a motorcycle and it’s been in the low 30s every day. Absolutely loving it until we get stuck in traffic then it gets hot very quickly with all the gear on. Still wouldn’t swap it for cooler weather though.

7 Likes

What a great weekend you are having @Mrs.John twice already and its not even 6.00 o’clock yet. He really is a beast!!
It really has been a hot one today, not done anything all day, unlike Mrs John. (Sorry only jealous.
@Dirty-Wife you are always horny, the day your not, hell will freeze over.
We will all be complaining its too cold soon enough

4 Likes

Can’t argue with that one :joy: don’t think if I have an off switch :thinking:
Bring on the colder days, heaven to me :relieved:

5 Likes

You should be such an inspiration to other women. You appear to have a wonderful relation ship with hubby (how he can keep up, got only knows. He is a super hero) @Dirty-Wife

4 Likes

We love it both sat in the gsrden with skimpy bottoms and both topless

5 Likes

What a lovely thought, just make sure you have sun screen on. Especially around those nipxxxx. @AWB1955

4 Likes

He’s my everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Luckily he has a similar drive to me :joy:

4 Likes

It feels like I’m being cooked alive :poultry_leg:

7 Likes

I have good news guys. We have cloud down here in cornwall
Hopefully means you lot will before too long as well

6 Likes

No we went to the beach and sat in the sea for 6 hrs only just back , only done side that the twins nearly drowned each other panicking so had to dive in to save them both ( no joke ) thank god that they are both ok only shook up :pray:

8 Likes

I love the heat, just not in the house and we’ve been stuck in most of the week as each child gets poorly everyday with a 24hr bug last child hopefully better it morning! But outside I love the heat

2 Likes

I hope you are coping in the hot weather. I certainly know what you mean about being cooked alive temp about 34 today. @Mint-Monster

3 Likes

We and the dogs are not at all fond of this heat, Mrs S and I find it draining and difficult to sleep. :hot_face:

2 Likes

I thrive in the heat. Could live in these temperatures all year.:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

We love the heat, a bit much at night tho! Had a round of golf yesterday, that was incredibly hot! There are a few clouds about in Devon this morning, gonna enjoy the last really hot day and not do too much! The heat does make me proper horny too, hopefully Mrs Bear will be in a playful mood when she gets home later!! :sunny::sunny:

3 Likes