Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Oct13-Nov13)

Oops looks like we broke part 7 :P

Good afternoon again :)

Good afternoon =D

It's like a new beginning. The possibilities are endless

Afternoon all

Whoops.. I think I broke it... :-z

DavidB1986 wrote:

Maybe it caught my flu

Afternoon all!

I'm having a bad work day, and have been let down by two clients. Which isn't good as really I need the money to cover some courses and house moving by the end of the month.

Although tomorrow should be fun as I'm attending a pet and pony event, and have a human pony to train - it's been awhile.

But how's everyone else, other than cold?

Afternoon all hope your all doing good, just did the boring house work. Xx

Kasumi wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Maybe it caught my flu

Oh noes!

But for real, a shot of brandy, squeeze of honey in some warm milk.. it's soothing, warming, relaxing and if you take it before you go to sleep, will help you relax, get a good nights sleep and make you feel better in the morning... My nan used to give it to me when I was little ... that's why I always loved her - kept me quiet too ;)

Afternoon :) Ooh we're on number 8 now? How come?

Afternoon all :)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Afternoon :) Ooh we're on number 8 now? How come?

I think 7 broke because of too many pages :)

DavidB1986 wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Maybe it caught my flu

Oh noes!

But for real, a shot of brandy, squeeze of honey in some warm milk.. it's soothing, warming, relaxing and if you take it before you go to sleep, will help you relax, get a good nights sleep and make you feel better in the morning... My nan used to give it to me when I was little ... that's why I always loved her - kept me quiet too ;)

I think I would get lynched if I had anything other than a hot toddy seeing as I'm Scottish ;)

Right - Lunch, episode of Friends then back to packing!

Good afternoon....I hope everyone is well and happy x

Just writing this to get me off 666 - The Number of the Beast

StHubbins wrote:

It's like a new beginning. The possibilities are endless

Afternoon all

LOL - I like how you put that - Afternoon Everyone - hope you are all having a good day :) xx

Afternoon all. Hope everyone is well. xx

Good afternoon all :) xx

yay for the weekend. :D
standing at the bus stop in the pissing, luckily I have both jacket and brolly today.
how is everyone?

Afternoon sum sub, doesn't sound like a nice wait but least you've got the weekend to love forward to :)

I am happier now I am at home :)