Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Oct14-Oct14)

Seeing as 18 got so glitch-ridden let's try 19.
No breaking the rules, now...

Ur very sexy Sub lol :P I'm saying this while driving and I'm drinking a pint too....

Howdy Doody ...

*ignoring Milf*
How do foxxy

Evenin!!
I'm happy, I sorted my laptop out :D

Evening folks x

Sum Sub wrote:

*ignoring Milf*
How do foxxy

Lol :P I love it.. This entertains me.. :)

Greggs sausage rolls from Iceland ACTUALLY taste like Greggs sausage rolls ...

Really...?! I am aware of roman numbers!!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Ur very sexy Sub lol :P I'm saying this while driving and I'm drinking a pint too....

Would be even more of a rule-breaking over here (zero tolerance policy for "drunk driving") ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Briona87 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Would be even more of a rule-breaking over here (zero tolerance policy for "drunk driving") ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I couldn't resist lol.. I think we can have one on Ireland but recently I'm sure they've changed it and u can't even have one now!!

**wanders in and peers around the nice, shiny new thread**

Evening all :)

*runs off to check rules to see if I can break more*

Heehee .. Sub, ur getting the blame for all the naughty behaviour

evening all

Evening JJ :)

I think this crud on the tv has broken my brain. An entire series about arm wrestling? Why?

LOL I am watching Watchdog... I like seeing that bloke chase the con artists haha

Evening all! So we've gone with XIX? How sophisticated!

Yeah, he's a laugh. I wouldn't mind this show if they all looked like Roman Reigns but they've got mullets and only about twelve teeth between the lot of them. Parcel of sh**e.

**edit** Hiya, David :)

DavidB1986 wrote:

Evening all! So we've gone with XIX? How sophisticated!

oh yah, we are highbrow now don't yah know?

Evening Ouch, Sub and Sunshine :)

I'm good thanks, sweetie darling... Just playing on the Xbox whilst the Mr works :(