Good Morning to SEXY_GET69!

Hey darlingheart - I know it's a bit cheeky and I'll probably get rapped on the knuckles for taking up precious bandwith but since I keep missing you as we pass like ships in the night, I just wanted to say I realise you are on earlies this week and I see you posting at 5am all on your tod.

So I thought I'd leave this week message for you to wake up to and say I hope you have a great day today. Catch you later on maybe?

Lots of love - JayGee XXX

Wow girl! Thankyou :-) I've only just seen it though as I was called out at 4am to sort a bit of a disaster out! So, goodmorning gorgeous and I hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing <3 tight squeezes and love from SG69 x x x PS-I love fight'n, I'm a scouser aren't I? ;-)

I was actually up at 5am myself and thought I had boobed

I'm off out to spend the day with my best mate so I'll hopefully bump in to you later on tonight.

Big squeezes

awww you two are just so cute! ;-)

lol!

Dxx

I'm an early riser girl ;-)?Have a nice day with your best mate and I'll hopefully speak to thee later. But gotta sort some union stuff out this evening with some of the lads. Trouble in't mill! x

diamonds wrote:

awww you two are just so cute! ;-)

lol!

Dxx

LOL! You're a little cutie yourself DExternal Media

Hope you're okay today.

SG69 x

Any news big fella? Hope you are OK. Give us an update as soon as you can.

Missing you love JayGee x

bump,

hope your ok SG and that you make contact soon to let us know how you are or i think jaygee will have kittens if you dont!

really hope you are well and just taken things easy for a few days

big hugs

Dxx

bump,

hope your ok SG and that you make contact soon to let us know how you are or i think jaygee will have kittens if you dont!

big hugs

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

bump,

big hugs

Dxx

Kittens? They are fully grown and tiger-sizedExternal Media. Has he given anyone an e-mail addy? I have asked Carly to drop him a note, but I don't know if she canExternal Media. Even when he had the 'flu, he still managed to get on here.

i dont think his give anyone his email addey, as he likes to stay annom and he dont like facebook or twitter ect :-/

maybe his gone to stay with his OH if his broke something so she can nurse him better?

try not to worry to much jaygee, im sure its nothing to bad

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

i dont think his give anyone his email addey, as he likes to stay annom and he dont like facebook or twitter ect :-/

maybe his gone to stay with his OH if his broke something so she can nurse him better?

try not to worry to much jaygee, im sure its nothing to bad

Dxx

Cheers diamondsExternal Media - I had pretty much figured that. Knowing him, he'll have that poor woman running after him - not! From what he says, she'll have given him a row External Media. I'm not worried, realy I'm notExternal Media

Hiya JG and D! My god thankyou so much for your concern I'm gobsmacked to be honest! Such nice people, kind thoughts and well wishes are really appreciated by me more than you know. So thankyou from the bottom of my heart. . . . .and Lung!

In work on wed I took a bad knock to the ribs and thought I'd done something to them, so I went straight to hospital when I finished. I could barely breathe and couldn't stand upright so was doubled over.

Never broken a bone in my life, had a black eye, bruises or anything (think of bruce willis in unbreakable) and I've been hit by a car (age 12), my head went on fire, that's how I lost my hair (age 21), got battered by a gang with a cricket bat once and was stabbed (age 16) straight up, no bullshit! So thought this was odd. Anyways. had some x-rays, got checked out by a few doctors (no nurses-boo hoo) and I've only got bloody Pleurisy. It's only affecting the left lung thankfully cos It's fucking bad news. Been on antibiotics since wed and just taking painkillers. Still can't stand upright because the lung is in spasm and needs to relax, when you breathe in it bloody hurts like a bitch! Other than that I'm great! LOL. The kids have just gone to do some shopping for me, they'll probably buy 50 quids worth of crisps, chocolate and cakes knowing them little sods!

So once again thankyou for your concern and I won't forget it girls

Love and best wishes

SG69 x

PS- Carly did e-mail me too!

Thankyou!

SG69 x

Hi SG xxx

:-( sorry you're so poorly xxx

I've had pleurisy and it is indeed a bitch! I remember that I couldn't take a deep breath without it catching like a knife in the chest, so shallow breaths all the time, but sometimes I forgot.

Breathing is so underrated.

I thought you were on holiday, I remember you saying something about going on one soon, I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're all diagnosed and treated and stuff.

If I was there I'd make some chicken soup and shove it down your face til you're sick of it (works for kvetch), and then split pea soup cos it's nice, and then bulgur wheat and lentils with Italian sausages from the South African butcher (I kid you not) cos they're yummy. :)

So far the worst thing that's happened to me today is I was covered in biscuit crumbs and kvetch was late bringing me my coffee whilst he admired them and I bemoaned the loss of so much uneaten biscuitness. I hope that's the worst thing that happens to me today. :)

Kvetch should be back here aaaaaany second now with my coffee so I'll stop now. :)

Blimey I'm so sorry to hear you've been in the wars SG, but bloody well done for being such a trooper!

Take it easy and let Mrs SG and all the littls sgs look after you for a while

Get well soon!

xxKPxx

Oh My God! You poor sweet darlin'.

Shit - pleurisy - I know how that feels! No wonder you are in so much pain. I am sending you the gentlest, lightest but strongest and most powerful hugs in the whole world.

Sorry I am only seeing your message now but I was watching Zombieland (and thinking of you - Tallahassee put me in mind of you).

Anyway, rest up, take your meds, get better and come back to us when you are fighting fit because I owe you a good seeing to.

Lots and lots and lots of healing love - Jay

PS - maybe you'll gimme your e-mail now you chump

Bummer, that doesn't sound too fun SG! You would have had my concern on here too if it weren't for WandA needing my attention (doggy went on thurs) so I will send you my (our!) best wishes now. Hope you feel better soon!

Ax