HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Just wanted to wish all members a Happy Valentines Day and a big thaks to all at LH HQ for getting our orders out on time but we were wondering if there were other people who wanted to wish anybody special a happy Valentines and if they have sent them a card

thanks magic for getting the ball rolling

Happy Valentines Day to all on here! I can't wait!

And as above thank you LH for such quick delivery! x

has anybody got a secret valetine

No I'm married but i am surprising him tomorrow, he know's i'm planning something but has no idea what! x

even married people have there own fantisy crush and hope its something good tomorrow

Yes it will be! I've spent loads on here so loads of new goodies to try out! My only fantasy is my husband, can't wait!

bless ya hope he appreciates it

happy happy valentines and don't worry you will enjoy xxx

Magic Hands wrote:

I'd like to give a big love to my OH Sexynurse09, Happy Valentines Day Tink, Love you loads with all my heart xxxxx

Happy Valentines Day for when it arrives hun! Love you loads too xxxxxxx

To everyone else on here hope you have a happy and horny valentines! x

happy valentines day everyone. i love you all but a special sexy valentine kiss to...

male - SEXYGET 69

Female - KittyPurry

will you please both be my valentines and make all my fantasies come true? x

Happy Valentine's day to all the OA. Damn sexy each and everyone one of you. Hope you have a great weekend whatever you are doing! xxx

Happy Valentine's day all! It may be another 'hallmark holiday' but it's a nice excuse to spoil a partner anyway :)

Enjoy your weekend you lovely, sexy people xx

Rowan wrote:

Happy Valentine's day all! It may be another 'hallmark holiday' but it's a nice excuse to spoil a partner anyway :)

Enjoy your weekend you lovely, sexy people xx

not just a partner. anyone and everyone!!! x

poppy904 wrote:

happy valentines day everyone. i love you all but a special sexy valentine kiss to...

male - SEXYGET 69

Female - KittyPurry

will you please both be my valentines and make all my fantasies come true? x

*Wraps arms right around Poppy, tightly and kisses*

Happy Valentines Day girl ;-) SG69 x

i have my OH to spend v day with :-D

but i would like to wish all of the OA a very happy valentines day

esp

SG, who is always just so lovely and freindly and whos posts i always look out for!

M cos she is my gossip buddy! only us can talk for hrs about nothing! i hope your weekend goes to plan and that its the best time of your life!

LF who has been a massive blogging help

MC for the lovely v day gift and the smiles on twitter

and last not but least BBBJE who is a really lovely, kind sexy lady who needs alot of love and cuddles right now.

Happy V day!

love, hugs and kisses

Dxx

happy valentines day to all. esp D, M, SG, sexynurse and magichands, KP. adnaw and wadna!

my valentines day will involve a nice sunday lunch and a date with mr ben and jerry then this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15111

sweetlove666 wrote:

happy valentines day to all. esp D, M, SG, sexynurse and magichands, KP. adnaw and wadna!

my valentines day will involve a nice sunday lunch and a date with mr ben and jerry then this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15111

aww happy v day to u to hun, dont seem to see you around on here much now days!

and checking out your link made my eyes buldge!

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

aww happy v day to u to hun, dont seem to see you around on here much now days!

and checking out your link made my eyes buldge!

Dxx

ive been busy with uni, but not got much on now till may so i'll be about a bit more.

yeah it is fairly thick, but feels amasing. i had my first orgasm through penetration only with this last night

hope you have fun with your OH tomorrow hun *hugs*

diamonds wrote:

i have my OH to spend v day with :-D

but i would like to wish all of the OA a very happy valentines day

MC for the lovely v day gift and the smiles on twitter

Happy V day!

love, hugs and kisses

Dxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Happy Valentines to Kitty Purry, Mistress Cara, Puppies, Rowan, Sexy little Minx, AdnaW(I know you dont really like the holiday), mbtoo and all the other sexy girls on here! If I could, I would be an uber slut on valentines! Lol!

Happy Valentine's day sexy ladies! Happy Valentine's day to everyone in the OA...

& especially

My lovely OH, Lee... love you so much External Media

My lickle slave, CarasMinnie... thank you for the sissy pink roses! So thoughtful External Media

My sexy lil sex kitten girl... Be My valentine! External Media

xxxxxxxxxx