Good Vibrations?..not always

The deal of the day is often a vibrating something or other. Am I on my own in not really being keen on things that go buzz? The Valentine's deal is another example of vibration overload.

Can someone spare a thought for us non buzzy people?

Having said that I have just ordered Deal of the day, which is ....wait for it......a vibrator! Thought it was about time to give one a go again - perhaps I have just been brainwashed by LH

my little smiley emoticon at the end of my message is missing , I'll try again as that last bit was said tongue in cheek

Know what you mean, and anyway, how many vibes does one person or coupkle need???

I have three & three places to put them, he-he-he!!!!

But there's LOADS of other toys to discover & play with as you say AA ;)

How many vibes does a person need? Technically none. How many is it appropriate to own? as many as you can... :P

Though i have to admit ive got more and more into non-vibrating toys over the years, dildos are so much fun!

Hmm... I do have an awful lot of toys come to think of it... ah well, tis a good thing!

I was thinking that the other day, i keep looking on there for something to buy my OH that is on DOTD but no luck so far! I did get my rabbit on DOTD and i love it!

Hi, thanks for all your Deal of the Day feedback...

All points taken on board! We tend to do more vibe deals because we generally have big numbers of each product, whereas with lots of others we, um, don't.

Agreed, we do need to do more daily deals For Him and more non buzzy stuff - Must Try Harder! (Kicks own leg under desk.)

In the meantime do nose around the sale section and keep an eye on our new special offers page which pretty much keeps you up to speed on everything going on. (You get to it top left on the homepage - it's called More Special Offers.)

Thank's Steve! :)

Thanks Steve!