Grapefruit Blow Job

What are everyone's thoughts on this....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/woman-says-her-blow-jobs-are-so-good-that-they-kill

I'm speechless. ![indecision|20x20](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif "indecision")

P.S I advice to watch out loud alone or use headphones if you are not alone!

Oh,my..she sounds like a lioness when she sucks that dildo..freaky. And a man to be thinking ''I could have been fucking a grapefruit all these years.'' ..Um,I dont think so. :D

That noise is something else! I'm totally speechless too to be honest ...

.... I'm now off to Sainsbury's 😉

"LoveHoney was a succesful business until 11th July 2014 when the revelation that the best sex toys were made of fruit caused the company to go into administration"

PS This is a joke - don't anyone take it seriously

that noise was stunning....

Let me be the first to admit i have tried all types of fruit solo and never once had the experience she describes.

Not sure about the noise but I like grapefruit! Love it that she says it is weight reducing!

I look forward to reading the first posts from people who have given it a try.

Hahah,good one,St.

'if your man knows he's gonna get some head, he'll blindfold himself' - love it!

very cool to watch, except the sound effects. will be trying this one out in the near future

I can't stop laughing at that noise XD

I have never in my life made those kind of sounds when I'm giving my hubby head. I'm so getting a grapefruit tonight. If I can find any lol

I swear Doc Johnson make a kind of half-stroker that's intended to be used like the grapefruit is? She seems nice, I found her voice weirdly relaxing. The noise...not so much!

I'm somewhat tempted to try, but I don't much like the taste of grapefruit :S.

I won't be doing that noise though, Jesus.... No wonder it says men have had heartattacks from it. Sounds like she got a grizzly bear in to give him head.

Not so sure about the nosie, but hey if the OH is happy to try it out on me, than so be it.

Wtf??
Loony!! Lol

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'm somewhat tempted to try, but I don't much like the taste of grapefruit :S.

I won't be doing that noise though, Jesus.... No wonder it says men have had heartattacks from it. Sounds like she got a grizzly bear in to give him head.

She did suggest a large navel orange if you don't like/can't use grapefruit.

Just a reminder Grapefruit has Citrus.

That's really odd. It doesnt do anything for me but then again i havent ever tried it! Who knows... might be amazing.

It takes a lot to render me speechless.... congratulations Cazz!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

P.S I advice to watch out loud alone or use headphones if you are not alone!

I clicked on the link and then luckily just read this post because my dad just walked in the room!! Looks like i'll be watchin it later Xx