Grapefruit Blow Job

Dear God, that noise.......

What the Hell!!! I think making that sound would be a massive turn off!

Just showed my partner it and he actually looked scared haha!

This is probably the very last sound in the world that I would connect to sex. It sounds like a clogged up shredder. Not sexy.

But the actual idea sounds pretty cool, I'll have to keep it in mind.

wow... just, wow.... she's great. can I be her friend?

Seriously? Does she just make people pass out because they think she's mauling their penis? That noise!!!!

I imagine blindfolding him only heighens his sense of hearing...

lol wow ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) It sounds like a mixer lol

Very funny, I'd be afraid to take the blindfold off to be honest. She sounds possessed.

Funnily enough, I hear ladies giving blow jobs and making that sound, it seems to be popular in swingers clubs! I tried it once, my swinginging partner thought I was choking to death and it killed the mood for him. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

think I'll pass on that!

That noise was definitely rather scary haha
It's not something that I think I would ever do, but if the men enjoy it *minus the noise!* then fair enough!

I was enjoying watching this and making mental notes...and then she blew the dildo and I almost inhaled my crisps. Then I made my guy watch it....just so I can make that noise later and make him go "Get the fuck offffff woman" while I cackle on the bed.

So, a few things...

Poor guy if he has any cuts/nicks/just shaved...citric acid right in those ouchies! Ooooh citric acid in the pee hole! *shudders*

Sticky balls....no REALLYYYY sticky balls. Oooh hunni, I love it when, after you give me head, my balls are stuck to my thighs. No worries baby, least I could do. hehe

Sticky hands/face: NO! I don't like sticky and I don't trust that thrusting fruit not to squirt me in the eye! If anyone is squirting me in the eye.....it aint the fruit! lol

Choking on a pip - nuff said!

I think I will stick to sex toys....but that noise is SO coming out later. muahahaha!

Oh my god, she sounds like a street cleaner! I'm never going to get that sound out of my head!

hmm....I would give it a try lol My partner seems kewl with it too haha. xx

Whilst the noises I heard there will haunt me for life I will err do it for science of course

OMG - This is hilarious - her throat sounds like an industrial strength hoover - lol

Two things , I only like tinned grapefruit and I think that might hurt a little![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Secondly if I was in fresh produce in one of the big four supermarkets. I'd make this vid go viral order in truck loads of grapefruit .

Haha!! The noise is alittle Strange but the technique is awesome, couldn't see me lasting long haha.

Well, I suppose if her man had been already used to the noise (I guess so), then the little grapefruit surprise could have been quite pleasant. The surprise consisting of the fruit AND the noise would have probably been a bit... overwhelming, lol.