Grapefruit Blow Job

Oh wow the noise in its self would scare the living hell out of me. The grapefruit seems like a pretty awesome idea though!

omg its hilarious i have never heard anything like it

Has anybody done this yet? Minus the noise I would guess.

I really want a read report what it feels like.

kitty x

Didnt the girl in the exorcist make a similar noise?!

well. not usally one to be stunned but what the hell, if my wife started making them noises while giving head, i would call 999

I'd call an exorcist!

I have no words!!!

Watched the video the other day... I was getting well into untill the noises started ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Wtf

I just showed this to OH. He just looked at me like this >> ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) followed by "What the F*** was that?" When I said I was going to buy a grapefruit he goes "Uhm.... okay?..." which is his form of disapproval of my sillyness >.<

^^^ Ha Ha Ha.. Go for it

Omg!...
That noise would make me think she switched a hoover on!

I loved the "Delia Smith" tip in there too

" now remember ladies... Grapefruit is a natural fat burner, so you are going to loose weight, while you give head"😉

Next time I am giving my man head I am making that noise (if I can stop myself from laughing long enough.) It will totally ruin my mans bj and make my night. I wont stop laughing.

i dont know whether it would put my off because of the noise i suggest ear plugs lol

To be fair to the lady she is probably wearing a microphone so the sound is going to be exagerated

Who knew a grapefruit could make that kind of noise?

Wow that noise.

My OH does this with a Pocket Pussy and it feels amazing, but I think that racket would scare me soft....lol

That noise :O It sounds like a bunch of hyenas fighting over a carcass! D: I'd love to have the guts to make that my ringtone, no one would have a clue but me what it means! Unless they've seen the video, in which case oops! Awkward moments ensue! Lmao.

I wonder if that actually feels good for the guy. Any ideas fellas?

I think you'd need a butt plug in if this happened to stop from shitting yourself!

I was watching this and thought my washing machine broke down! Mini heart attack!!! xx

I think maybe this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25801 would be better to use then a grapefruit?