Greetings and Salutations Im new

Hello and welcome!

Greetings trying to figure out a company and easily manageable website is extremely difficult. I truly enjoy my purchases of Njoy products and want to know how to offer opinions on these toys. I am sure thousands already have though. Offering good opinions and topics to cover is also why I felt to comment on the extraordinary design of the website from your marketplace blog and form. I finally even called today and had an incredible gentleman walk me through how to create an account.

2 Likes

hi and welcome @molyvos426

1 Like

Thank you I will get a hang of the blog, Love the Coyote…

What is your favorite topic on the forum?

Hello :wave:

This should help navigating Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please read before getting started!

1 Like

Thank you so much… I saw some reference to an app what is the app called in the apple app store?

There used to be one for the main site but I believe it does not exist anymore.

The other app is the desire which enables you to control toys through the app.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @molyvos426 welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @molyvos426 :slightly_smiling_face:

The forum app is really only a private browser for the forum. You can download it by opening up your browser menu and clicking on ‘install app’ or ‘add to homescreen’ (different browsers vary, but it’s generally something like that). :+1:

And just an FYI, but this the Lovehoney Forum, and this is the Lovehoney blog. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

thank you for your support and info

1 Like

regarding BDSM. Is there a good subform on topics you recommend?

Hello and welcome to the forum @molyvos426

1 Like

There’s plenty of topics in the forum regarding BDSM, just type in the search bar what you want look for, and I’m sure there’s something there you’ll find useful :blush:

1 Like

Helloooooo

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi welcome - hope you have fun x

1 Like

Hi @molyvos426 :wave:
Welcometotheforum!

Have you written reviews for the Njoy products you own on the main site? I’m sure people looking to buy them would find your experience useful. Discussion of them does also come up on the forum from time to time.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to forum enjoy @molyvos426

1 Like

Awsome I will.

Hi and welcome :wave:t2:

1 Like