Greetings Sexy Folks 💋

Honour here to sprinkle my love! Fun facts about me include being a good human in a sex positive world, unapologetically! I identify as an s-type within the BDSM community which I have been an active member for 25yrs. I hope to become a product tester for @Lovehoney. I have an arsenal of toys in my kinky toy bag and believe that I could easily yet effectively articulate the deliciousness of each one. My partner and I have a staunch creative sexual appetite purrssss We have friends all throughout the country as well as Canada and across the pond who we share ideas with. I look forward to making connections within the Lovehoney community whom I’ve not yet met smiles warmly

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @honour :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in the testing and reviewing side of things you should have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. :+1: It’s a pretty easy read, and it should tell you all you need to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp thank you kindly! I have already read that and started my #sex-toys reviews :kiss:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its a very friendly, supportive and safe place.

1 Like

Greetings @steve19 the welcome is appreciated :kiss: looking forward to making connections!

Hi :wave: @honour welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @honour :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Bonjour @Dirty-Wife :kiss: Merci

1 Like

@PKH much appreciated :kiss:

Hello @honour welcome to the forum. :wave::wave:

1 Like

@Peitho are you a shoe lover as well winks
Looking forward to making connections :kiss:

@KentCouple1990 thank you kindly :kiss:

1 Like

I am!

Have a gander at Shoes Glorious Shoes. Judging by your profile picture I’m sure you’ll have some excellent additions to make to that photo thread when you’ve been here a couple of weeks. I think my favourite are my New Rock’s closely followed by Hades for looks, unfortunately the Hades are so uncomfortable to wear :see_no_evil:.

1 Like

Hellooooo @honour

1 Like

@Peitho mmmhmmmmm you definitely have my attention :kiss::kiss: love shoes :heart::black_heart::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@Craig1234 helllooooo back atcha :kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @honour

1 Like

@Peitho so that forum is locked I see… is there a process to be able to post in the locked forums that I should know about? Appreciate your guidance :kiss::kiss:

Hello @D_and_E and thanku :kiss:

2 Likes