Greetings.

I'm not new (quite the opposite, in fact), but since I've just recently got back from a three year (how time flies) hiatus, I thought I should officially say hello!
So, is there anyone here still around from 2007, or am I alone in this sea of lovely new avatars?
Looking forward to meeting new peeps, and hopefully settling back into the swing of things.
And to avoid this being too boring, and to help me know a little more about you guys: Tell me a random fact about yourself! Sexy or non-sexy, your choice
Me? I've been growing five different species of chilli this year Piquant food makes my heart sing.

Hi Miss-N,

There are a few people from 2007: Wizzie, Diamonds and Morbida to name a few.

Mmm random fact: I had a iron fall on my head and I dont have a lot of enamel.

Hi Miss-Nomer and welcome back to the forums.

Random fact about me? I played the bagpipes as a child!

sexy little minx wrote:

Lol that is quite random. External Media

Well hello there!

Not many posts in 3 years! You need to speak up more!

Hope we see you around! Toodles!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Hi Miss-N,

There are a few people from 2007: Wizzie, Diamonds and Morbida to name a few.

Mmm random fact: I had a iron fall on my head and I dont have a lot of enamel.

Oh cool External Media

Ouch! Your poor head. I hope it's okay now.

sexy little minx wrote:

Awesome! *is a Scot, so approves*

WandA wrote:

Well hello there!

Not many posts in 3 years! You need to speak up more!External Media

Hope we see you around! Toodles!

Well, I was only active Jan-Nov 2007 (you joined shortly after I left, by the looks of things), and have never been the most chatty of peeps. I missed this place, though.

Loves huni wrote:

hiya :) lovely pic you have there :)

um random fact...

my first and only 3some was with 2 girls but up until then i was completely straight! External Media

xx

Aw, thanks! Likewise, the composition is beautiful External Media

Ooh, sounds like it must have been fun.

Heya Miss-N Paul here...

Welcome back and I definately Wasn't here when you joined.

Have become quite the forum monkey/jester and I'm a straight anal recieving enthusiast male, person...

Anyway.....

Umm, Random fact about me?

I am quite random most of the time but nothing random has actually happened to me. Oh, Apart from once when I was talking to my friend in leeds on msn and my kitchen quite literally fell apart! Fact. Still not sure what happened but was definately a shock when it happened, Uhumm, I shall stop boring you now and

make room for other OA squadies to tell you their random things...

Paul xxx

Welcome back to the forums!

Random fact: Has a 2 cms scar under arm because of an accident involving glass at childhood - Auch!

Oooo I need a random fact!

Errr... I'm quite the obsessive. I have food lists, must organise things in to systems and organise food on my plate. (I'm not too bad though)

Welcome back Miss-Nomer!

Random fact....I have a full motorbike license and have been riding for 3 years.

Adx

Seduced wrote:

Apart from once when I was talking to my friend in leeds on msn and my kitchen quite literally fell apart! Fact. Still not sure what happened but was definately a shock when it happened, Uhumm, I shall stop boring you now and

Paul External Media xxx

Spontaneously collapsing kitchens are not boring! That must have been an odd MSN convo from their point of view, haha (assuming you told them).

Firewolf wrote:

Random fact: Has a 2 cms scar under arm because of an accident involving glass at childhood - Auch!

Owie! The second random fact involving an injury. Hmm, seems the army theme is appropriate what with several of you being in the wars External Media

WandA wrote:

Errr... I'm quite the obsessive. I have food lists, must organise things in to systems and organise food on my plate. (I'm not too bad though)

Ooh, I'm a bit that way. I External Media lists. And I like things lined up nicely, and books/films/etc have to be organised. Even my big chest of toys is organised into categories, with related categories juxtaposed. I mostly just like my food to look pretty, though...although, I do always have to eat a bite of my favourite thing on the plate last -- that way it's the dominant flavour in my mouth afterwards External Media I think most people have their little rituals and systems.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Random fact....I have a full motorbike license and have been riding for 3 years.

Adx

Oh wow, jealous! Motorbikes are trés sexy. Between the house I first shared with my boyfriend, and the town centre, was this motorbike retailer, and every time we passed, he had to drag me away from all the bikes. Been tempted to try getting a license, but think several people in my life would object an awful lot (my uncle lost his best friend whilst they were out riding together).

Thank you for all the welcome backs, everyone External Media

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Apart from once when I was talking to my friend in leeds on msn and my kitchen quite literally fell apart! Fact. Still not sure what happened but was definately a shock when it happened, Uhumm, I shall stop boring you now and

Paul External Media xxx

Spontaneously collapsing kitchens are not boring! That must have been an odd MSN convo from their point of view, haha (assuming you told them).

Firewolf wrote:

Owie! The second random fact involving an injury. Hmm, seems the army theme is appropriate what with several of you being in the wars External Media

WandA wrote:

Ooh, I'm a bit that way. I External Media lists. And I like things lined up nicely, and books/films/etc have to be organised. Even my big chest of toys is organised into categories, with related categories juxtaposed. I mostly just like my food to look pretty, though...although, I do always have to eat a bite of my favourite thing on the plate last -- that way it's the dominant flavour in my mouth afterwards External Media I think most people have their little rituals and systems.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Oh wow, jealous! Motorbikes are trés sexy. Between the house I first shared with my boyfriend, and the town centre, was this motorbike retailer, and every time we passed, he had to drag me away from all the bikes. Been tempted to try getting a license, but think several people in my life would object an awful lot (my uncle lost his best friend whilst they were out riding together).

Yes I told him as it happened. I remember him actually saying WTF was that in the background???

Oh here's something really random, I've got my bro and sister in law racking their brains now...

If Peter has 4 thongs, Is wearing one thong, Isn't wearing the other, But is inside the second thong, Making him a lucky man, Has two feet, But only wears one thong, Because the other foot isn't there now... How many thongs does Peter have? Once you find the answer, Divide it by how many feet Peter has....

From a stupid wall to wall convo on fb.

Miss-Nomer wrote:

WandA wrote:

Save the last bit 'til last? I like you! You're normal!External Media

I organise books... I now get pissed off books are in so many different sizes though!

Hey welcome back :)

Random fact?

I have OCD have to do same things everyday before i go to bed lol!!! xx

Welcome back from a newbie!

Random fact -

My first car was called Jeremy :)

Hi Miss-Nomer,

Nice to meet you!

Random fact: I'm really into food, cooking it reading about it, eating it. It's such a big part in our lives that hubby & I planned our wedding round the food.

(I thought everyone saved the best mouthful on their plate until last.)

Hello there Miss-Nomer and re-welcomings! (I made that word up!)

Random-ish fact? . . . .

I once represented England under 15's in Karate! I'm into growing flowers nowadays though!

Have fun!

SG x

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

I always wanted a motorbike when I was young, then I got a scooter at 16 and started on the bikes 3 years ago.

I think motorbike/scooter riding is a good idea before car driving - I think it makes you safer, as a 100 miles an hour feels much faster on a bike than in a car (all that floor moving around so close to your feet!) and you're more susceptable to weather and road surface changes so you learn fast how they can affect your driving. However they are stupidly dangerous - the number of people who've pulled out on me without seeing me and I ride with my lights on and wear a bright pink leather jacket! A tiny mistake on a bike has bigger consequences than in a car!

It's the reason I wear pink - so people know I'm a girl, they automatically give me more space (not that they should, sexist people :P) but I can play that to my safety advantage.

Adx

Seduced wrote:

Oh here's something really random, I've got my bro and sister in law racking their brains now...

If Peter has 4 thongs, Is wearing one thong, Isn't wearing the other, But is inside the second thong, Making him a lucky man, Has two feet, But only wears one thong, Because the other foot isn't there now... How many thongs does Peter have? Once you find the answer, Divide it by how many feet Peter has....

From a stupid wall to wall convo on fb.

I didn't know there would be a quiz! I haven't studied >.< haha. Um...Two? I have no idea =/

WandA wrote:

Save the last bit 'til last? I like you! You're normal!External Media

I organise books... I now get pissed off books are in so many different sizes though!

It's not often I'm accused of that External Media

Yes, that does get annoying. Means there's one more way to think about ordering them!

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Hey welcome back :)

Random fact?

I have OCD have to do same things everyday before i go to bed lol!!! xx

Ah, nightmare. I used to know a girl who had to tap most of her body parts three times each in the mornings. Must be a right bother.

pyjamaparty wrote:

Welcome back from a newbie!

Random fact -

My first car was called Jeremy :)

I named my favourite spider at my Grandma's house Jeremy External Media T'is a good name.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Hi Miss-Nomer,

Nice to meet you!

Random fact: I'm really into food, cooking it reading about it, eating it. It's such a big part in our lives that hubby & I planned our wedding round the food.

(I thought everyone saved the best mouthful on their plate until last.)

Food is wonderful. I started getting into cooking around three years ago, and now I cook every day. I have no idea how I coped before. It's so rewarding (and tasty). About the only part of my fantasy wedding I have planned is the food!

Hmm, maybe my boyfriend is the weird one then, because he always eats the things he likes best first. I've not paid too much attention to other people, in that regard.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hello there Miss-Nomer and re-welcomings! (I made that word up!)

Random-ish fact? . . . .

I once represented England under 15's in Karate! I'm into growing flowers nowadays though! External Media

Have fun!

SG x

Re-welcomings? I like that.

What a change! External Media That's quite the achievement; I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you, heh.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I always wanted a motorbike when I was young, then I got a scooter at 16 and started on the bikes 3 years ago.

I think motorbike/scooter riding is a good idea before car driving - I think it makes you safer, as a 100 miles an hour feels much faster on a bike than in a car (all that floor moving around so close to your feet!) and you're more susceptable to weather and road surface changes so you learn fast how they can affect your driving. However they are stupidly dangerous - the number of people who've pulled out on me without seeing me and I ride with my lights on and wear a bright pink leather jacket! A tiny mistake on a bike has bigger consequences than in a car!

It's the reason I wear pink - so people know I'm a girl, they automatically give me more space (not that they should, sexist people :P) but I can play that to my safety advantage.

Adx

I can imagine. I don't drive at all, and have no desire to ever drive a car, but I could definitely see why it would help. Maybe if everyone started off on a motorbike/scooter the roads would be safer for the people still driving them! It seems that, the bigger the vehicle, the less considerate the driver.

Haha, taking advantage of being female is always good, even if it does make you think everyone around is a chauvinist >.<

Hi there Miss-N, I'm pretty new to the forums myself.

Random fact - I can tap-dance. Might start going again one of these days.

MrMr