Grower rather than shower

My partner was interested to know if being a grower rather than a shower is common and if there is any way to change that? My partner normally doubles in size when erect but would rather be more on show more of the time.... What is every ones opinions/views?

2 Likes

A lot of factors! Temperature is one! I spend a lot of my day in temps under 5c, so when i go for a pee, i need my reading glasses and tweezers! Sitting here as i type with central heating on and just my lounge pants it's a decent size, just resting! At the end of the day a grower is fine!

2 Likes

I've seen alot more growers than showers...and a grower is always a nice surprise...πŸ€ͺ

3 Likes

Oh yes indeed especially when the girth grows. Oh gosh 😳😊😊

1 Like

Reading some of the comments on here helps! πŸ€ͺ

1 Like

Yes Maturecpl especially when it happens in your mouth...🀫

Blood flow is another factor, so exercise helps get the circulation going.

1 Like

Bet it does...πŸ€›

2 Likes

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. Penises are all shapes and sizes, and I think it's important to like the one you've got. πŸ™‚

1 Like

Exactly Mr Chimp, be happy with what you have, as i have said before, confidence is the sexiest thing you can wear in the bedroom, it applies to both sexes!

Thanks guys and girls! Been saying it him for years that's its very common and it's OK! But he does feels insecure about it.. He keeps going on about how tall he is (he's 6ft 7) and people come to exact that he's going to be huge else where.. And no amount of reassuring I do seems to out him at ease..

1 Like

Height has no relation to cock size! Isn't it sad that humans are so full of insecurities about our bodies? We would be much happier if we focused on our plus points!

1 Like

And the calibre of the ammo? πŸ˜‰

A photographer called Laura Dodsworth did a great collection a few years back of photos of 100 different penises and their life stories. πŸ™‚ This article goes into a bit more detail:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/27/me-and-my-penis-100-men-reveal-all

She also did a vulva and a breasts one too: πŸ‘πŸ™‚

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/feb/09/me-and-my-vulva-100-women-reveal-all-photographs

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/06/womens-breasts-laura-dodsworth-photography

2 Likes

Mine is definitely a grower.

Got teased a lot when I was younger which led to me also having a lot of insecurities which, if I'm honest, I'm only just starting to come to terms with. When flaccid, it is roughly between 1 and 2 inches long but is six inches and much thicker when erect.

1 Like

Thank you very much every one! We have greatly appreciated every ones view and I think it's helped him come to grips with him self but also put a smile on our faces! ☺️

Coming to grips with himself will help it grow too πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Average size is five inches to seven inches.

There are no creams or toys that will increase its lengh. Although you can have an operation whereby they inject body fat but the op its self can cause problems.

Losing any excess weight can add some a small amout of size.

1 Like

If I had a choice, I'd rather be a shower, not a grower. My own penis when flacid is quite a bit smaller than when erect, but for functionality, I (and Mrs Sen) are more than happy with it.

I think men are more critical (and more aware) of each other than women are and it comes down to locker room banter about size that stings the most.

My testicles are tight and not particuarly low hanging. Again Mrs Sen likes them like that (when watching Naked Attraction, she hates the look of saggy balls), but there are times when I've looked around and wished mine more resembled someone elses, from a pure ego point of view.

Interesting links Mr Chimp, didn't study them closely, but all sorts of shapes and sizes to both sets of genetalia.

2 Likes

I got a penis pump as a tester item from LH and, since it is an item intended for long term use, I have been testing it for a while now.

The only difference I have noticed is that my penis is larger when flacid. It still varies in size depending on temperture etc but it is generally larger than it was when not erect.

When it is erect there has been no noticeable increase in size following the long term use of the pump.

2 Likes