Guest authors - we wanna hear from you!

Hey All!

We are looking for some customers who would be interested in sharing their experiences and advice around your favourite sex act/activity/toy in a post on our Lovehoney Blog

If this sounds like something you might be interested in then comment down below (including your potential topics) and I may be in touch!

Lovehoney vouchers will be available as a thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Hi Brenna,
I may not be as great at writing some stories or reviews as some of the great names on here, but I would be willing to write about my choices if you would wish to pick me.
I could write about favourite toys for me or my wife- she has had a favourite for a long time and anything I buy doesn’t even come close.
I can write about how products have saved our marriage and brought us closer together.
I would be willing to open up on many subjects and if selected, would work on how I write the piece.
Thanks

6 Likes

It sounds interesting , but not quite sure if I could muster up what you are looking for . I am a 99% solo act and have been for a number of years , oh and I am pretty shy . I have a few years sexual experience however and could probably add a little to many topics . I was a former emergency medical technition and can share my thoughts on safety related subjects . I do own a number of toys and can share my thoughts for sure . Many people do not realize their brain is what gets your sex drive going or it’s ability to steer you into a particular performance level or direction and why . The other challenge for me might be the time difference , I believe I am 8 hours time difference . Depending on what time it would be active , I might give it a go . Thanks for all your fine work !

4 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna ,

Entering a quiet time of year for me workwise so have some free time on my hands and am more than happy to put a virtual pen and some digital ink to virtual paper for you. As for the subject? There’s a few I could share experiences of from specific activities to particular toys, from swinging and adding extra bodies to your sex life, to learning over the years that toys are for men as much as they are for women. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Brenna

I’d love to be considered for this. In terms of topics; introducing kink into the bedroom, kink generally, squirting, anal, toys (particularly vibrators or unusual sex toys). I’m not very good with choosing topics but I can write about quite a lot

6 Likes

I’d definitely like to give it a try.

As you may well know some 20 months ago, at age 68, we completely changed our 45 year relationship to one of female led male chastity.

I have written about this in the forum posts but I’m sure I could put something together for a blog too.

5 Likes

If names were published (I don’t think they have to be) - it would probably be your forum username :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Brenna

We would love to have a go, topics could include D/S play, bondage, forced (but consensual!) orgasms, impact play, pegging, roleplaying threesomes/group activity, DIY stockades, wet and messy play… that sort of stuff! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi Brenna, would love to have a go at this. Happy to cover off any topic really from pegging, using masturbation devices, my love for outfits, heels and stocking both for me and my partner, light bandage, foreplay, oral see, squirting etc. You want it I’ll give it a go!

4 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

I am interested in giving my personal experiences and add information to your blog.
Below are the topics I have experience:

• Genital Piercings
  • Pegging
  • Sounding
  • Cock rings
  • Ball Stretching
  • Anal Toys
  • Prostate Stimulation
  • Bondage
  • Breath Play
  • Solo Play with toys
  • Wand play

Hope to hear from you :blush:

3 Likes

I’d be quite happy to talk about introductory and beginners kink exploration, taking a next step, trying something new, ways to get creative with toys and actions, broaden your horizons and make your kink experience your own. A general foray into trying something new and seeing if it works for you. As a guy who started out on LH as a totally inexperienced and vanilla 18 year old college kid and is now a fully fledged scene kinkster at 25 that helps a lot of people like I was step into the world of kink safely and informed, I feel like it’s something I can write about! I write a lot in my free time and I won a review of the month like 5 years ago so you can bet you’ll get something Pulitzer Prize worthy, maybe a Nobel Literature Prize :joy:

6 Likes

I’d love to share my experiences and advice on my favorite toys (clitoral/bullet/suction vibrators, cock rings, beginner butt plugs) and on the topics I’m really interested in (blow jobs, new to anal play advice, mutual masturbation, using toys during penetrative sex, using different toys with different sex positions, communication with your partner about sex) :grin:

3 Likes

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna I could give it a shot. I think given adequate time I could write experience stories on favorite positions and favorite sexual experiences (including what led to them) and on the other side I could write about topics on male toys, enjoying Anal as a straight male, compromise and understanding in the bedroom, tips and tricks into oral, and overall communication with a partner. Let me know if any of these are of interest and maybe I could send a short example. Thanks for any consideration and I look forward to hearing from any of these lovely individuals on here!

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. Hmm… I think my potential topics could be something like:

• Sexual Awakening to Monsters
  • How sex used to be painful for me (vaginal tear) and now I can take big monster dildos and enjoy sex in general
  • Managing to do anal sex (successfully) for the first time
  • Lingerie when you’re a tomboy
  • Feeling hot in grease paint (dressing up, face painting)
  • Finding out I could squirt for the first time

As for toys, I’m not sure if it would be about 1 toy in particular or them in general in a topic.

6 Likes

I would love to. We were looking for some items to spice things up as a couple and also solo play. Looking forward to talking more

1 Like

I’m happy to be a part of this @Lovehoney_Brenna :slight_smile:

My experiences are pretty vanilla though, but happy to share thoughts/advice anyway if it helps anyone! Topics I could contribute on are masturbation with male sex toys, or sex with my wife and using vibrators on her at the same time.

2 Likes

Hi Brenna,

I’d love to be involved if I have time. Potential topics for me would be: masturbation and sex with a fatigue disability, and maybe loving yourself in lingerie at a bigger size.

2 Likes

Would be happy to share mine and Mrs. Val’s slow recovery from sex anemia to a bit of a rebirth and finding ourselves again. We have tried more things in the last year than we have the last 10 so I think we are getting somewhere. Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna

1 Like

Id be interested. For me topics would be my sexual awakening, discovering sex toys, lingerie, anal and much more. Id love to share my experiences :heart:

1 Like

I’d be interested.

Topics
Bdsm
Dom/sub