Guy thong wearers

For those guys who wear thongs or male other halfs who wear them.... i just wondered how old you/they are and what job you/they do? Im 38 and a office worker.

4 Likes

35 been wearing thongs on and off since I was 16 wore nothing but for the last 2 years. I work in an office too. Find them much more supportive then boxers and a lot sexier!

24. Only when at home tho x

Boyfriend is 25 and just started wearing thongs this year. He works in a office mainly and travels for business.

30 and wear a thong most days. Started wearing them at about 25 after my OH got me my first one. I find them more supportive and comfortable than boxers, which have too much fabric that rides up anyway. I also love the confidence and sexy feel they give me.

Have an office based job, but do a lot of travelling too. They are much more comfortable to wear than boxers in hot countries too, that's for sure!

My fav from LH is this one - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27416 - but I have quite a collection now and hope LH stock more as I always prefer to buy from here when I can.

2 Likes

54 and wear thongs from time to time. I have more than I can justify to be honest. Work at a desk pretty much all the time.

54 and wear thongs from time to time. I have more than I can justify to be honest. Work at a desk pretty much all the time.

1 Like

I’m 30, been wearing g things for the last few months after wanting to for ages. I do all sorts of jobs some office based other more active. Like the feel of doing something ‘naughty’

1 Like

38 love wearing thongs OH love me in them 👍

1 Like

I'm 37 and have been wearing thongs exclusively for 2 years I work in a factory

2 Likes

I am 53.have worn thongs and other brief styles for years. Just like the feeling of being packaged up and like others on here, the feeling of being a bit unconventional appeals. Make me feel horny as hell. Only wear in down time though, boxers for work. Mrs not wild about them, but accepts that just part of me.

Used to be cotton, but now I prefer the softer modern fabrics. Lots more choice now.

I am 50 and started to wear thongs and modern male lingerie at weekends and when off work since the start of this year.

My husband is 34 and started wearing thongs about 6 years ago when he decided he wanted to try some new undies on holiday. He started to wear them more often after that at home and at weekends and has a couple of styles he likes. For the last 3 or 4 years he's worn thongs every day. He runs a business so is travelling and working from an office and going to meetings most of the time.

1 Like

Thanks for all the responses, the age range is varied but younger than I thought it would be. I need to build my confidence up, I wear them at weekends and for running but not for work. Would like to swap completely although not sure the wife is as keen!

My husband has mostly worn thongs for over 10 years, exclusively for the last few years. He's a senior manager, so he does meetings, gives training and does all that management type stuff.

2 Likes

Love thongs, can go back to the other styles.

I'm wearing them for years, love the silky Lycra with T back style.

why which job is important to know?

Oscar wrote:

Thanks for all the responses, the age range is varied but younger than I thought it would be. I need to build my confidence up, I wear them at weekends and for running but not for work. Would like to swap completely although not sure the wife is as keen!

I would think that men of various ages may wear thongs now, not just younger guys. My husband decided he wanted to try them, it wasn't something I thought of and I like them but I don't mind if he wears briefs or boxers either.

Wear them wherever you feel comfortable or not, my husband didn't wear them to work to start with and generally wears bigger coverage thongs for work and the smaller g-string type ones he prefers the rest of the time.

1 Like

I’m a guy, aged 30 and west thongs and g-strings. I work as an engineer but do odd jobs at weekend round other people’s house in there gardens. Weekend just gone I was cutting a tree down in someone’s garden and was sorting bits out, so bent over and I thought my t-shirt was tucked in. Well it wasn’t and the woman, very attractive aswell! Completely saw that I had a black thong on :joy: she said hope you don’t mind but I love your thong lol.

4 Likes

Nope not for me, love my knickers and panties but I don’t do thongs. Can’t even stand my wife wearing thongs or g-strings, does absolutely nothing for me, much prefer her in a sexy pair of lacy boyshorts.

1 Like