Guy thong wearers

46 and work in an office love wearing thongs infact just love wearing nice underwear :grin:

1 Like

My husband runs a company and is usually working from his office. He has been wearing thongs for years now and does most of the time, including for work also.

1 Like

Have worn G strings virtually all my life don’t wear anything else

1 Like

41 now and been wearing them since my early 20’s. I just wanted to try one initially out of curiosity and found they were comfortable and felt good to wear. To start with I only really wore them at home and the odd night out with the wife but I did start wearing them to work (office) after a while and since then they have been mostly what I wear. I like the HOM Plume thong and if I need new ones this is what my wife will also buy me.

1 Like

I’m 45 and work from home. Love the sexy feel they give me although I do have a small package x

2 Likes

33 and have worn thong since my early 20’s. Usually wear at home or out shopping bit not ventured onto work side of things - YET :smirk:. Sometimes wear a bra out too if feeling brave that day though well covered to hide any lumps

2 Likes

I’ve been wearing thongs exclusively for over 6 years.
I would love to venture into some more feminine clothing but just not brave enough yet

3 Likes

I find wearing them extremely sexy but mostly only wear thongs at home and for fun time. Want to try some lace ones

2 Likes

49 - I mix it up as I only 1 thong (a LH one) but I intend on buying more when I’m next doing an undie update.

1 Like

I’ve been wearing thongs since I was about 14 and have a huge thong collection that I love to show off. My wife loves me in them and I wear them everywhere

I wear a mix of thongs and Brazilian knickers. I love the way they feel and fit.

It all started when my fiancé at the time held a lingerie party and bought several lace thongs, then never seemed to wear them. When I commented, she’d put some out for me when I came out of the shower and said “I’ve put your pajamas out for you”!

That was around 30 years ago, and I’ve loved wearing them ever since. I went through phases, but if I wasn’t wearing them, I’d think about wearing them. I now wear thongs and Brazilians fulltime.

I did wear knickers before that (in private), but just love the sexyness of thongs and Brazilians, and sharing that with a woman was the best ever.

2 Likes

Been wearing bikinis and thongs for maybe close to 40 years . But thongs much of the year for the last 7 or 8 years . I was a machinist before I retired and a volunteer firefighter and rescue diver also . Both types of underwear support my dangly bits while riding my motorcycles and other active hobbies .

1 Like

Only got my second thing yesterday, just been wearing them around the house under my clothes hidden from my housemates :yum: haven’t been brave enough to wear them outside yet tho

My OH doesn’t think they’re sexy but something feels so good about wearing them! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

He doesn’t wear them now that I know about but from what I have seen I wouldn’t mind at all if my boyfriend wanted to wear them and I would actually like him to try one. If a guy is comfortable to wear a thong then I don’t see why he shouldn’t.

1 Like

I have a selection of Thongs but think Jock’s are more comfy and typically wear them all the time. The selection runs from Lace, Satin, and Silk. in a variety of colours so something for all occasions. I find the LH ranges a little limiting for colours. Atex2duo the lace ones are great in the warmer weather as they keep everything cool :smile:

1 Like

Lace ones are great in the warmer summer weather, as they keep everything cool. I also have a selection of Thongs but think Jock’s are more comfy and typically wear them all the time. The selection runs from Lace, Satin, and Silk. in a variety of colours, so something for all occasions. Take the plunge and get into lace :smile:

1 Like