Guy thong wearers

46 and work in an office love wearing thongs infact just love wearing nice underwear :grin:

1 Like

My husband runs a company and is usually working from his office. He has been wearing thongs for years now and does most of the time, including for work also.

2 Likes

Have worn G strings virtually all my life donā€™t wear anything else

2 Likes

41 now and been wearing them since my early 20ā€™s. I just wanted to try one initially out of curiosity and found they were comfortable and felt good to wear. To start with I only really wore them at home and the odd night out with the wife but I did start wearing them to work (office) after a while and since then they have been mostly what I wear. I like the HOM Plume thong and if I need new ones this is what my wife will also buy me.

1 Like

Iā€™m 45 and work from home. Love the sexy feel they give me although I do have a small package x

3 Likes

33 and have worn thong since my early 20ā€™s. Usually wear at home or out shopping bit not ventured onto work side of things - YET :smirk:. Sometimes wear a bra out too if feeling brave that day though well covered to hide any lumps

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been wearing thongs exclusively for over 6 years.
I would love to venture into some more feminine clothing but just not brave enough yet

4 Likes

I find wearing them extremely sexy but mostly only wear thongs at home and for fun time. Want to try some lace ones

2 Likes

49 - I mix it up as I only 1 thong (a LH one) but I intend on buying more when Iā€™m next doing an undie update.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wearing thongs since I was about 14 and have a huge thong collection that I love to show off. My wife loves me in them and I wear them everywhere

I wear a mix of thongs and Brazilian knickers. I love the way they feel and fit.

It all started when my fiancĆ© at the time held a lingerie party and bought several lace thongs, then never seemed to wear them. When I commented, sheā€™d put some out for me when I came out of the shower and said ā€œIā€™ve put your pajamas out for youā€!

That was around 30 years ago, and Iā€™ve loved wearing them ever since. I went through phases, but if I wasnā€™t wearing them, Iā€™d think about wearing them. I now wear thongs and Brazilians fulltime.

I did wear knickers before that (in private), but just love the sexyness of thongs and Brazilians, and sharing that with a woman was the best ever.

3 Likes

Been wearing bikinis and thongs for maybe close to 40 years . But thongs much of the year for the last 7 or 8 years . I was a machinist before I retired and a volunteer firefighter and rescue diver also . Both types of underwear support my dangly bits while riding my motorcycles and other active hobbies .

1 Like

Only got my second thing yesterday, just been wearing them around the house under my clothes hidden from my housemates :yum: havenā€™t been brave enough to wear them outside yet tho

My OH doesnā€™t think theyā€™re sexy but something feels so good about wearing them! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t wear them now that I know about but from what I have seen I wouldnā€™t mind at all if my boyfriend wanted to wear them and I would actually like him to try one. If a guy is comfortable to wear a thong then I donā€™t see why he shouldnā€™t.

2 Likes

I have a selection of Thongs but think Jockā€™s are more comfy and typically wear them all the time. The selection runs from Lace, Satin, and Silk. in a variety of colours so something for all occasions. I find the LH ranges a little limiting for colours. Atex2duo the lace ones are great in the warmer weather as they keep everything cool :smile:

1 Like

Lace ones are great in the warmer summer weather, as they keep everything cool. I also have a selection of Thongs but think Jockā€™s are more comfy and typically wear them all the time. The selection runs from Lace, Satin, and Silk. in a variety of colours, so something for all occasions. Take the plunge and get into lace :smile:

1 Like

Husband is 42 and usually works in a office running a company. He has worn thongs for years now but started just wearing one at home when he first wanted to try one out and then when we would go out together also.

It was some time after that he also started wearing them for work, I wasnā€™t sure about it to start with but I got him some larger styles and he wears a thong most of the time now.

1 Like

Iā€™m 24 now but started wearing thongs and womenā€™s lingerie when I was 14 when I tried my mumā€™s.
I work in horse racing so Iā€™m thin but strong so like to thing thongs suit my physique.

1 Like

Iā€™m 30 but Iā€™ve been wearing thongs since I was 13/14. Had a few gfā€™s that knew I had some but never thought that Iā€™d have more in my collection than them haha.

Itā€™s only been the last 2 years Iā€™ve felt brave enough to wear them everyday to work, a busy office. I guess it does make me feel sexy in myself plus I think it makes my bum look good through the suit trousers

1 Like

33 almost 34 and work in a warehouse