Guy thong wearers

I wouldn’t mind seeing male whale tails about the workplace!!

1 Like

My boyfriend didn’t wear them to work to start with but he does now. He’s 24 and works in an office. He would be mortified if anyone knew so it’s our secret!

3 Likes

I wear them to ride horses in as they are already up your bum were as boxers just ride up and are uncomfortable anyway

1 Like
  1. I wear thongs whether in the office or on a building site so no limit other than not wearing one if I’m likely to be getting changed around mates so I guess I must be slightly concerned about what they may think. I also regularly go commando or wear boxers so it really depends how I feel on the day.

I only wear thongs as underwear and at the beach since I was 14. Oddly I was never bothered being in one in public. They felt natural

2 Likes

Late 20’s now and I tried one first when I was 18 and at college. I forget how it came up for discussion with my girlfriend (now wife) at the time, I think she was ordering me some undies for a birthday, but I mentioned I’d tried a thong before and she asked why I didn’t still wear them. She said it was fine if I wanted to wear them and for the last 5 years or so that’s mostly what I wear.

I run a company and work from an office and also travel a lot for business.

3 Likes

Next step is to try out a Jock. They are even more comfy and don’t ride up :grin: I have a selection to chose from lace, Satin, Silk, or just normal material types, it all depends on my mood what I’m doing and what’s in store

2 Likes

45 year old factory worker, been wearing thongs over 15 years, but wear boxers to work

I’m 54, and been a thong-wearer for about 30 years. At first occasionally, but didn’t take long for them to be my only choice as underwear. I run a small engineering company and am a running coach.

2 Likes

Really sad yesterday wearing a thong to the shops I bent down and a woman behind me must of saw my thong and said you should not be wearing that underwear…. It’s only for women!

2 Likes

That’s crazy because guys thongs are all over asos now

1 Like

Yeah I reminded her that it is a free world and I can wear what I want

2 Likes

To b me honest my favourite reaction is people being curious or giggling

2 Likes

I enjoy wearing thongs (as well as other sexy underwear styles) in a variety of fabrics.

I have recently purchased from LH the following beautiful and sexy:

LHM All Over Black Lace Thong

and

LHM Red Lace Thong

I wear thongs whenever I feel like it and on any occasion - in, or out of the home.

If you see a a bloke wearing a thong and you are curious, instead of issuing ignorant comments about his choice of underwear style, why not quietly ask him what he likes about thongs.

In a society that supposedly prides itself on being “advanced”, there is no place in it to be judgmental or condescending about the choice of clothing others may wish to wear.

I’m not concerned what others may feel, or think. Thongs are merely another style of clothing and I love wearing them.

7 Likes

I have them as well as a few others. I wear them for me and not to please anyone else.

3 Likes

I wear thongs 90% of the time. Mainly male ones but if having sex or feeling horny will put on a female one. Wife doesn’t mind. Love changing into a thong in gym or whaletailing while on holidays. Always turns me on to flSh the fact i wearing a gstring or thong.

4 Likes

I work in sales and started to wear thongs about 3 years ago. I wanted to try them and ordered a couple for myself when I was single. I found them really comfortable and I prefer to wear them more than other underwear so I wear them most of the time now.

1 Like

I’d actually love for my boyfriend to try a thong now and seeing that plenty of men do now maybe it is the time to ask him.

5 Likes

I wish my girlfriend would ask me to wear one, I tried hers and turned me on so much. She didn’t know I was wearing it

2 Likes

I get turned on when I wear thongs to the shop and I flash a whale tale when bending down, I’ve had a few comments

1 Like