Guys - Do you make any noise during sex/oral/masturbation?

Talking to Loves Huni, in the 'when did you last have sex?' thread and we both agreed that our men are quiet in bed,

is this a general thing for guys?

do you make any noise when you come or when you're enjoying yourself?

personally I'd love my OH to make more noise, lets me know he's enjoying it, but I wouldn't want it forced, and if he didn't feel comfortable doing it then that's fine.

If a girl was really quiet would it make you think she wasn't enjoying it? or can too much noise be a put off?

So over to you guys! (girls also post and give us your views)

xGHx

So interested in this: I have yet to make a guy who makes any noise beyond the slight heavy-breathing. More 'feedback' would definitely rock, but it doesn't seem to be the done thing. I'm also the opposite end, tend to feel that I'm an annoying level of vocal, although partners have always seemed to take it as a compliment (or just gag me!).

Well this is a mixed bag answer.....

Yes i make noise most of the time and tend to find that a lot of women get off even more when they hear their man being loud during climax. However this has also depended on the woman i have been with as all women are different and i have found that a few women i have been with are actually put off their own climax when they hear the guy making noise (as if it makes them worried that they havent cum at the same time, if that makes sense).

When with a woman, i like to be as much as ME as possible and would prefer being able to express feelings by saying things or making noises, but as already said, it doesnt seem to be that way for many.....

Shame....

Hmm, I guess I'm pretty much silent, but then so is my OH. I think I'd be embarrassed to make lots of noise.

I make uncontrolled sort of animalistic noise when we reach that point, and along the way I tell her when she's doing something amazing, which, TBH, is pretty much whatever she decides to do to me :-) If there are people in other bedrooms, I often have to shove my head into a pillow to muffle the sound. She also makes noise, tells me when she particularly likes stuff. Noise/communication is a good thing IMO

Oh, just to add that when "on my own" I just tend to make a "slop-slop" noise, depending on how much lube...

During masturbation I'm practically silent except for breathing and the peak of orgasm.

During sex I'm a bit gruntier but not much.

Blowjobs make me fairly loud at times, I don't really like making noise but oral just really gets me going in that way. One of the reasons I love to give oral while receiving is to moan while doing it, muffs make good mufflers! It can feel fairly liberating to be noisy but I am generally conscious of it. Best to ask Ad this one...

WandA wrote:

During masturbation I'm practically silent except for breathing and the peak of orgasm.

During sex I'm a bit gruntier but not much.

Blowjobs make me fairly loud at times, I don't really like making noise but oral just really gets me going in that way. One of the reasons I love to give oral while receiving is to moan while doing it, muffs make good mufflers! It can feel fairly liberating to be noisy but I am generally conscious of it. Best to ask Ad this one...

I love when you're noisy! When the house is empty and you just let go - it's amazing!

But I'm very aware of your breathing so I use that as a measure of pleasure during "normal" times!

Adx

I like heavy breathing like Ad says that is used a measure of pleasure, and I can gear if my OH is enjoying it.

We have an empty house everytime we have sex, but my OH hasn't let go and made noise yet...

each to their own.

interesting to see male response, i think you guys should make noise! External Media the louder the better!!

Juan wrote:

Noise/communication is a good thing IMO

definitely!! External Media

xGHx

BashfulBabe wrote:

So interested in this: I have yet to make a guy who makes any noise beyond the slight heavy-breathing. More 'feedback' would definitely rock, but it doesn't seem to be the done thing. I'm also the opposite end, end to feel that I'm an annoying level of vocalt, although partners have always seemed to take it as a compliment (or just gag me!).

I feel like that, I am a loud moaner and screamer, i orgasm the most when i completely let go but sometimes i do feel i'm too loud, he doesn't complain though, he should be competing with me from now on!!! External Media

I have to admit that as a bloke, I would love it if my OH would be more vocal, so I wouldn't worry about being on the loud side, I think most guys would find it a turn on.

I think we are seeing similarities here though: The ladies want their guys to make noises, and the guys like it when the ladies do.

toycar69 wrote:

I think we are seeing similarities here though: The ladies want their guys to make noises, and the guys like it when the ladies do.

so let us all make noise!! External Media

i don't think noise is the only sign of enjoyment and pleasure though, but it helps show it!

noise from my OH would turn me on a HUGE amount!!

Us men are men and expressing something sometimes isnt that easy....

I think if all you women that would get turned on by hearing their OH make noise, should just turn around and tell them. I know for sure that if i was told by a woman that it turned her on to hear me make noise then i would do my best to be as uninbarassed as possible and make as much noise as possible...

Silly really when you think about it, as we will strut across the room in the nude, dangling and swinging all over the place but feel uncomfortable allowing ourselves to make some noise...

uninbarrassed?

yeah i have hinted to him, will do it again!

GHxx wrote:

uninbarrassed? External Media

yeah i have hinted to him, will do it again!

I know GH External Media

Its whats called typing frantically as a lovely person that works here just brought me a coffee to my desk and i had a mad panic time closing screen...

During masterbation I think I'm prettymuch silent, bar the inevitable heavy breathing and perhaps a bit of a grunt at the climax... until not so long ago the same was true during sex - until I realized the OH absolutely loves it when I make noise. So, now I do - it's still very much a conscious decision to 'let it out', but it's getting easier, helped by her amazing reaction to it.

As for her - she makes plenty of noise and I sure love hearing it - sometimes she has to tone it down a little if there are others in the house (we have tenants - but they're moving out next week & we're gonna try & do without - WOOHOO! Loud Sex!).... when we don't have to worry about causing a disturbance I'm happy for her to let it all out, it's brilliant.

One other scenario that hasn't been covered - pegging... thinking about it it's funny quite how different my noise levels are when we're doing that. I moan, grunt, groan, and, I'm not afraid to admit, even squeal a bit. All with quite some volume. I think that's a big part of what the Lexi likes about doing it (or doing me, as the case may be).

So just to theorise, perhaps the extra volume comes with penetration rather than gender? Perhaps someone should do some kinda study!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

So just to theorise, perhaps the extra volume comes with penetration rather than gender? External Media Perhaps someone should do some kinda study!

I'm definitely louder during penetration. Don't know why exactly but good point :)

Adx

hmmm. So how do you make the transition from silence to yelling and screaming?

Start with heavier breathing? Or maybe some talking, like "oh yeah", "that feels good"

See, I even feel embarrased typing it, lol!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

During masterbation I think I'm prettymuch silent, bar the inevitable heavy breathing and perhaps a bit of a grunt at the climax... until not so long ago the same was true during sex - until I realized the OH absolutely loves it when I make noise. So, now I do - it's still very much a conscious decision to 'let it out', but it's getting easier, helped by her amazing reaction to it.

As for her - she makes plenty of noise and I sure love hearing it - sometimes she has to tone it down a little if there are others in the house (we have tenants - but they're moving out next week & we're gonna try & do without - WOOHOO! Loud Sex!).... when we don't have to worry about causing a disturbance I'm happy for her to let it all out, it's brilliant.

One other scenario that hasn't been covered - pegging... thinking about it it's funny quite how different my noise levels are when we're doing that. I moan, grunt, groan, and, I'm not afraid to admit, even squeal a bit. All with quite some volume. I think that's a big part of what the Lexi likes about doing it (or doing me, as the case may be).

So just to theorise, perhaps the extra volume comes with penetration rather than gender? External Media Perhaps someone should do some kinda study!

interesting point!!

Love to hear your OH said she likes it and you now do make noise External Media

Alicia D'amore wrote:

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

I'm definitely louder during penetration. Don't know why exactly but good point :)

Adx

me too!!!

interesting....