Guys: Edging

When does masturbation become edging? I've noticed that when I get the opportunity to self pleasure, my preference is to make it last as long as possible to delay and increase the orgasm. Usually this means slowing down or stopping for a few seconds when it starts getting too intense.

I just thought this was normal masturbation, until I heard the phrase "edging", so now I guess thats what I've been doing.

So, I'm just wondering what other peoples practices are. Is edging popular, or is it a quick one off the wrist?

edging is the one for me toycar cos when you do come it's mind blowing

I thought this was normal practise TC!

Likewise, never heard of it. But yes, do it 90% of times!

Same here. We're edgier than we thought.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Dont believe there is anything strange about it. Plenty of women do this too. As lickmidick said above, it makes the final orgasm more mind blowing!

Ditto. I think it's quite normal, I must say I prefer it from oral though...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Dont believe there is anything strange about it. Plenty of women do this too. As lickmidick said above, it makes the final orgasm more mind blowing!

..and plenty of us do it with you women, too.

It can be a fantastic experience for both whoever's holding back, and shockingly good if you both are holding back and then both come at the same time at the end of it.

love living on the edge guys

I really don't have the self-control. When I want to come, I want it now! Although when I'm playing it can last for a while, it's never really for that reason.

From the sounds of thing, though, I might be missing out. Hmmmmm. . .

(PS can't possibly do this with the Mrs, she tells me to get on with it! )

Mr Monster wrote:

(PS can't possibly do this with the Mrs, she tells me to get on with it! )

Yes, I have the same problem. It's making my sex life rather difficult. What I'd really like is a to spend a longer time with my OH, and have a strong satisfying orgasm at the end of it. What I get in practice, is either a DIY job taking as much time as I like (or more likely whatever time I have alone), or a quickie with the missus, ending in an unsatisfying orgasm.

It especially doesn't help when Wifey is not often in the mood, as if we've not been intimate in a while, and I get a few hours alone, I'm torn between "sorting myself out" and hoping she'll be in the mood later in the day.

Toycar69 - do you think you could talk to your wife about how you're feeling? I've noticed a few of your comments seem to be quite negative... It sounds like you do really want quality time with your wife, not just more sex, so maybe it's a case of conveying that to her. Don't tell her you have unsatisfying orgasms when you have a quickie, but you could say that you're craving a couple of hours of time alone with her, maybe mention a few things that you know she likes to help her get in the mood?

I love edging, agree will all previously said, makes the final orgasm much more intense and I love to be teased!! add to the enjoyment for me and my OH, no point rushing now is there

xGHx

Hey,

New here, but just found this thread and I LOVE EDGING!!

I have been doing so for years without realising until recently that there is a name for it. Can easily edge for 2 or 3 hours, the pleasure is amazing and the longer I go the more intense the orgasm.

Unfortunately for me the OH doesnt have much drive so this is mostly a solo thing for me

edging in bed first thing inthe morning mmmm

My boyfriend does this on me when he's using my toys, it drives me mad, and not in the good way!

you hav to tell him do it and do it now or i'll bite it off lol

well I didn't realise what I'd been doing for years had a name!!!!!

Love being brought to the edge manually and then riding to orgasm - fantastic!

SHB

lickmadick wrote:

you hav to tell him do it and do it now or i'll bite it off lol

I think begging only encourages him :P

Not tried threats though!

SweetHoneyBee wrote:

well I didn't realise what I'd been doing for years had a name!!!!!

Love being brought to the edge manually and then riding to orgasm - fantastic!

SHB

really fantastic speed it up then slow it down and then hard again mmmmm

lickmadick - that sounds fab - haven't had a good hard session for years! OH is more gentle that animal.

SHB