Guys with shaved pubes, any comments?

My hubby was hairy downstairs for ages before he finally started to trim and then shave his pubes. His main reason was that he swims a lot and is in the gym a lot so getting changed in front of other guys a lot. He was worried that there would be some giggles or neagtive comments about being fully smooth but so far says nobody has given a second look. Anyone had any comments about sporting a smooth look?

If you watch naked attraction on tv ,most guys and ladies are shaved. I think it is normal now. I am trimmed with a small square.

Ive shaved my pubes for over 30 years.Never had any negative comments.Wife shaves hers occasionally or trims.

Im always trimmed and my husband has now started to trim. As above I think its very common theses days for both sexes.

I have been shaved for nearly 30 years and I too was concerned about comments from other guys in changing rooms however that has never happened. I've only time I've ever received negativity comments have been from women that I've dated. I do however feel it is now the norm for the majority of people under 30 both male and female.

Definitely the norm these days! Personally if I went near a man and he had pubes I would not be sucking that dick! πŸ˜‚ No one likes pubes in the mouth haha i was lucky enough that my man shaves everywhere apart from legs and arms so didn't have to have an awkward chat about shaving before I went near him 😜

I have trimmed for about 15 years, the last 2ish years I shave or veet my pubes, for the last 8-12 months i have also done the same to my pits. I love the feeling of not having the hair but it keeps me cooler.

Cheekyface wrote:

Definitely the norm these days! Personally if I went near a man and he had pubes I would not be sucking that dick! πŸ˜‚ No one likes pubes in the mouth haha i was lucky enough that my man shaves everywhere apart from legs and arms so didn't have to have an awkward chat about shaving before I went near him 😜

Have you ever had to have a conversation with a man regarding his pubes? Does it have to be completely removed (belly button below) or is full removal of hair from balls and shaft with some hair above the penis acceptable for you?

Both me and my husband shave. Never had any negative comments.

I much prefer everything gone MalRoss! But trimmed right down isn't so bad. And yes I've had to have that conversation before, it was very awkward as it was a full on bush. Body hair in certain places just makes me gag I can't deal with it but that's just me and that's not to say that body hair is gross at all it's just my preference. I did have a bad experience when I was younger and a pube was stuck in my teeth so from then on it was a no go πŸ˜‚

Cheekyface wrote:

I much prefer everything gone MalRoss! But trimmed right down isn't so bad. And yes I've had to have that conversation before, it was very awkward as it was a full on bush. Body hair in certain places just makes me gag I can't deal with it but that's just me and that's not to say that body hair is gross at all it's just my preference. I did have a bad experience when I was younger and a pube was stuck in my teeth so from then on it was a no go πŸ˜‚

Fair play to you! I am exactly the same and have issue in relationship as a result. Did you have success with the guy after the conversation? Did he take it all away?

I'm sorry you're having some issues with it! It can be difficult to talk about, all you can do is be honest about how you feel about body hair and hope they understand! I did have success with it he took it all off but wasn't a fan as it made him itch but when told its that or no head.. You know he's gonna do as he's told 😜

Cheekyface wrote:

I'm sorry you're having some issues with it! It can be difficult to talk about, all you can do is be honest about how you feel about body hair and hope they understand! I did have success with it he took it all off but wasn't a fan as it made him itch but when told its that or no head.. You know he's gonna do as he's told 😜

It's a pitty there aren't more ladies like you around Cheekyface.. you've cheered me up to know there are people around with the same opinion as me in what is a delicate subject.

I have shaved down there for years and love it nice and smooth. I Shave all round my cock and balls completely up to my stomach and all under my balls right the way round and my ass.i usually use a mirror when doing this but I more or less keep up with it everytime I go in shower so everyday if I need to. I have no problem when I go to the gym and take a shower I think a lot of guys do the same

I'm glad I've cheered you up @MalRoss I'm honestly shocked there aren't more ladies who appreciate a man with no hair!

Cheekyface wrote:

I'm glad I've cheered you up @MalRoss I'm honestly shocked there aren't more ladies who appreciate a man with no hair!

😁x

I actually like a man to have pubes. Personally don't like the shaved look, I want to see the hair on my man, trimmed and neat but Yes to PUBES. Me I'm very trimmed but I leave a tiny bit as I think it just looks nice neatly sytled.

I am a very hairy rugby player and the hair round my balls started to create rubbing issues. I went the whole hog and had my cock, balls and crack waxed. The difference in feel and cleanliness was amazing, and would not go back.

Totally differnt feeling when my OH gets her hands on my cock and balls. She loves the different feeling as well.

I trim around the wax area to blend in but have never had a comment from others in the showers after games or training sessions.

I've shaved for years now and never had any questions or commnents, sure some blokes looked before but many shave now also. Having pubes is uncomfortable to me and it's just part of my routine to shave it smooth once a week.

Hello! I like so shave pubs all over balls tooπŸ˜‚ started year or so ago to see if wife liked it! And was good response turned her on a smooth look and also no pubes whilst bj!! So now always trim up but I also feel it's more comfy for me and also makes my manhood look bigger! πŸ˜‚