Guys with shaved pubes, any comments?

I don't shave and instead get everything waxed off every 4-6 weeks.

I’m 19 but got very hairy legs , stomach n pubes. Like being hairy is that a turn of?

I’m 19 but got very hairy legs , stomach n pubes. Like being hairy is that a turn of?

I don't shave as I think it looks a bit odd with all the rest of the body hair nearby but I do trim down to a longish (non-itchy) stubble.

I love being shaved, cock and balls all smooth, it feels great and my wife loves it. Feels so much better during sex too!!

For many years I used dipilatory creams to be completely bald - I think it's more hygienic but now I have a 1" runway so I have the best of both worlds!

I personally like it clean for me and my partner it is a way better experience I think it is hot when a guy is all cleaned up it just looks nice and it fells way better but do whatever feels right for you

You would be surprised how many blokes do including me! There be more guys in the gym with shaved/trimmed than the others that don’t

I’m the same as MrsG, whilst I can understand why some people like the shaved feel on men, I personally prefer there to be some pubes there on the triangle above. To me, I like a man with a bit of hair on his body and that just what does it for me. I’m not fussed about if my OH gets rid of the hair on his balls so they’re smoother- that’s his preference as he likes the softer sensation on them. I like his pubes to be there but neatly kept. When he’s got rid of them before, I found the sensation during sex ok for the first day after shaving but horrible as soon as there was any regrow there- sex was painful and felt like my clit was being rubbed with sandpaper!!

loves fun wrote:

I have trimmed for about 15 years, the last 2ish years I shave or veet my pubes, for the last 8-12 months i have also done the same to my pits. I love the feeling of not having the hair but it keeps me cooler.

When you veet do you leave it on a while then wash off or shave part way down first?

I'm shaved but balls are trimmed....would love to actually have smooth balls but the mentality to take a razor to it or wax it is scary haha

Always neatly shaved here

Don’t like the stubble and itchiness when shaved, so keep it trimmed but when away on a dirty weekend we both get waxed and love the smooth feel and having something different is a real turn on. Nobody has ever commented in changing rooms but I would happily tell them to try it before commenting!

Wolf94 wrote:

I'm shaved but balls are trimmed....would love to actually have smooth balls but the mentality to take a razor to it or wax it is scary haha

I've shaved my balls with loads of shaving cream.

Find that a weekly routine of shaved balls and trimmed up top are the best combo. Invested in a Phillips Bodygroom a couple of years ago, and used the 5mm guide up top, and that keeps everything tidy. But recently couldn’t find the comb, and thought I would give the foil shaver a try. Does a great job, and I don’t seem to get any itching using the bodygroom up top. Will probably mix it up and grow it out, but at the moment loving the bald look. Don’t think I would ever go back to not shaving the nuts though

Have trimmed for years and tried shaving, but the stuble was way to itchy . Used a powder that you mix up and scrape hair off . That beat shaving . Then I tried sugar waxing and will never go back . Had a few inquries while at a nudist camp . Told them about sugar waxing .

I shave around the base of my dick, balls and crack but keep some above which is very short and neatly trimmed.

‘I recently tried the completely bare look, but didn’t like it at all. On the other hand the Mrs has recently gone totally shaved and loves it. There is no better sight than when she’s on all fours and everything is shaved, an absolutely gorgeous sight.

For those using shaving cream down there, use a non foaming gel instead, much smoother ans less irritation, plus you can see what you`re doing!

Tried shaving, pain to do, annoying for the repition. Can't really use the same razor on your face as you use on your bits.

Going for the waxing option.

When I used veet, I felt as though I was on fire!