Guys with shaved pubes, any comments?

I’m now smooth in the ball area and down either sit of the pubes above leaving me with a small triangle. I shave every couple of days as this way I avoid shaving rash and alway moisturise to sooth the area. No one has ever commented in the changing room and I like the way I look.

I get it all waxed back and front every 5-6 weeks and have done for about 14 years. Feels and looks great.

I shave every few days and thin above the penis to nearly nothing. Whole shaft and sack with trimming at the ",back" once a month. I hate thick/long pubes on me.

I can't imagine anything more offputting than a man with a shaped 'landing strip'. Just says Ponce to me. Trimming is fine. But don't think it makes your cock look bigger to anyone but yourself. No-one falls for that shit!

I prefer to be smooth and have been for 20 years or so..

I shave penis shaft and ball sac, leave everywhere else lightly trimmed. Looks too much removing it all. However it is personal choice.

Prefer shaved or at least trimmed gents...so much nicer giving oral.

I think manscaping is really common, I trimmed once and then the next shaved it completely... I prefer a little patch but the rest is shaved or never gets very long now...

I shave my pubic region, but have to epilate the base of my shaft as for some reason hairs grow there and when shaved my gf says its like sand paper ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I have tried shaving my butt a few times and it looks and feels great for like a day, then my entire butt and especially around my anus is covered in red spots :(. I think I must just have very sensitive skin or something.

I try to keep mine shaved as a pain when it long and takes ages to get smooth again

Shaven and trimmed. Cleaner, fresher, more considerate orally and looks better. Shaft, crack, balls and triangle

Love my man smooth down there. I also experienced him hairy over the winter and being able to run my fingers through his bush ( was a new feeling for me.

The preference for me is a shaved shaft and balls and a trimmed public patch

Trimmed please

Get rid gents. Personally don't enjoy the odd stray pube in between my teeth, or making me cough, so I think it only fair I return the look. Feels so much more hygienic. Looks better and she appreciates the feeling of smooth balls in her mouth. Cock, sack, crack & chest.

I get waxed so dose the OH and I say do it feels good and clean 😜

Many men these days tend to go all smooth down there or trimmed.

I Shave regular so I’m always smooth , the wife loves it

I’ve shaved for years. The only negative comments I’ve had are from ladies who preferred some pubes, never had anything mentioned in the gym or swimming pool changing rooms Personally I think it looks it looks and feels better. Prefer ladies smooth as well. A lot nicer during oral and visually

Fully shaved. Shaft, balls, bum (right between the cheeks), thighs down to knees. Also shave chest hair and arm pits.

Cleaner, cooler, more sensual and looks better..

Only do it for me ..... no one else.

Have just started to regrow pubic triangle, but only that. Looks quite nice against a surrounding smooth backdrop. just doing it for fun .... something different. It will get shaved off once weather gets warmer and hairs get trapped by foreskin ..... yuk!