With flavoured lube on your lips

You're gonna be up all night

But it's the pelvic thrusts

They really drive you insane

Let's call Lovehoney again!

Let's call Lovehoney again!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello all,

Hope you are all having a fangtastic day so far...

We have a little forum fun for you all.

Firstly, what is up for grabs?

Well, we have an Alien Fleshlight and a we-vibe 4 (in black).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20870

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37260

To win this casket of prizes, you need to treat us to a scary sing song... About Lovehoney!

Think Thriller but more Lovehoney thrills.

Have a boo-tiful Halloween night and good luck!

Terms and conditions:

Please post your entry below.

Competition closes 2nd November 9am, entries after this time will not be counted.

One entry per member.

Just to confirm it is 1 entry per member if there is more than one entry, then the first will be accepted only.

This is to make it fair for all members to participate.

We are loving the entries so far, amazing effort all!

Does that mean you won't be able to delete my first entry Leanne, I'm so gutted if this is the case.

I didn't have the time to submit a better effort in the morning yesterday, and I would really love the second one to be entered. ☹ Very sorry. x

Emerald269 wrote:

Does that mean you won't be able to delete my first entry Leanne,

That is correct. It does state 1 entry per member and that it was running for a couple of days, so there was no need to enter right away.

Good luck everyone, great entries so far! Having a real laugh at my desk singing some of these In my head πŸ€ͺ

Okay Leanne, I definitely don't think I'm going to win then.

At first I misunderstood and thought we just had to name a song as someone else had done on the thread. Then I realised I'd better write something - more of a song!

It was not so good in my eyes, so I submitted a new entry.

I feel so silly and understand what you have said, I'm truly gutted (and stupid!).

Maybe I can learn something from this and not be so hasty next time!

I hope you liked the new song though. x πŸ€” 😣 πŸ˜₯

I was in a rush to enter as you can soon run out of ideas for Halloween songs!

Well done and good luck to everyone. x πŸ€

Set to the tune of The Automatic- Monster .......Pussy fried tonight through misuse Through misuse, through misuse You can't avoid vibration abuse Abuse, abuse With these toys you're let loose You're let loose, you're let loose Take off, get it out, no excuse No excuse, no excuse What's that coming out of the brown box Is it a dildo? Is it a dildo? What's that coming out of the brown box Is it a dildo? Is it a dildo? What's that coming out of the brown box Is it a dildo? Is it a dildo? What's that coming out of the brown box

It’s just a thrust to the left And a thrust to the riiiiiggghhtt Put your mouth on my lips And feel me get tight It’s the pelvic thrust That really drive you insaaane Let’s hit the bed sheets agaaiinn

Hi Everyone, hope you like my edited song. It's based on jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince, nightmare on my street. I have renamed it nightmare on my sheets ;) Now I have a story that I'd like to tell About this guy, you all know me I was scared as hell He comes to me at night when I crawl into bed He's likes to touch a weenie and his name is Fred He wears the same hat and sweater every single day And even if it's hot outside, he still likes to come and play! He's home when I'm awake, but he comes to touch me up. I can't believe that there's a sticky nightmare, on my sheets! It was a Saturday evening if I remember it right And we had just gotten off with each other last night So the gang and I thought that it would be groovy to get our dildos and dongs out to get moody. we summoned up the posse and got down to an orgy. I got Angie, Jeff and Tina Ready Rock rock and suck some cock in girls world I've never seen before. That was alright though, cause lady was horny Then we dipped to the theatre get fucking n sucking, and blowing a ball And somethin' 'bout Elm Street was the movie on the wall The way it started was decent You know, nothin' real fancy but horny as hell. About this homeboy named Freddie who like to finger as well. And this girl named Nancy But, word! She bent over, I said, "Yo, thats a Wet pussy!" And everything seemed alright when we left, except for my boner left in distress . But when I got home and laid down to sleep. That began the nightmare on my bed sheets, oh if Fred would of lent me his Alien flesh light my sheets would of been alright!

**COMPETITION CLOSED**

Fantastic entries, thoroughly enjoyed reading these.

The winner will be announced later today - look out :)

Good luck everyone! πŸ–€

Drum roll, please...

The winner is:

LIL_KNOWN69

I couldn't just pick one winner with so many amazing entries!

So here is a runner-up, who I shall reward with Lovehoney points:

SecretGarden:

Really great effort all was such a hard pick!

Congratulations LIL_KNOWN_69, had a feeling your entry may win!, wonderful and well done. x

Also congratulations to SecretGarden!

Everyone did really well!

Better luck next time for me, and I won't be posting 2 entries again!! πŸ˜”

Enjoy your prizes, both of you lucky winners!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘½ πŸ’š πŸ–€. x

Have a fab weekend. x

Amazing entry... well done both xx

Oh gosh πŸ™ˆ if I could break the toys apart and share them between us all, like the last scene in the movie β€œmean girls” I would. Thank you so much Leanne and well done everyone else, I was In genuine fits of laughter looking at the entries! We’re all winners in my eyes πŸ‘»πŸ–€

So many great entries but congratulations to the winners. Christmas competition incoming soon?

Good job everyone! I wanted to enter but I couldn't come up with anything good D:

Congratulations such great entries.