The Spookiest Searches

Less than a week to go until the big event that is Halloween!

πŸŽƒ I assume you have all got your costumes from our Halloween shop ready:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/halloween-costumes/ πŸ§ΉπŸ§™

But it seems some customers have tried to find something scarier to purchase...

πŸ¦‡ Presenting: The Spookiest Searches on our Sex Toy Website:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/10/25/funny-halloween-sex-toys-

Haha I posted about this in the what cheered me up thread. There are some amazing searches. I love number 19 "something sexy to were with a howl in it were the duck goose"

Now I know they log the searches I'm going to be typing in some random shit just to see if I can make the next list. πŸ™‚

Can’t wait to see what you come up with Mr chimp

I love a good chainsaw as much as the next person, but not in THAT way.

So many good β€˜uns on this list (and some quite concerning...who wants vagina hell?) but the malice wand, that has very much peaked my interest.

D&E wrote:

Can’t wait to see what you come up with Mr chimp

I'm guessing the next one will be a Christmas one so I've popped in a few festive themed searches already as a warm up. πŸ™‚

The Malice Wand isn’t a new addition to the Dominix range? Damn.

That sounds like something I’d actually buy...

Love this 'spookytastic' blog!!!

So hilarious that others searched for these items, 'ingenious' at the same time too! πŸ˜‰ πŸŽƒ

'Toadstool dildo' made me chuckle, hope it's not a poisonous one! Lol.

Hahaha these were really funny! You do have quite a few toys that should show up in the ''anal monster'' search ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Can't wait to see the Christmas one, most likely full of Ian's searches... xD

I would love to know what a β€œbody witch dick” is, sounds rather intriguing πŸ˜…

Wow, had to show the Mrs this, some very odd searches if I do say so myself

Ian Chimp wrote:

Now I know they log the searches I'm going to be typing in some random shit just to see if I can make the next list. πŸ™‚

Oh, that totally ruins the fun for me personally.

There is something great about it being so organic and unstaged.

Prepare yourself for some really odd searches in the coming days Leanne πŸ˜‚ I think you may have unlocked a competition on the forums haha.

I would really urge that this is not seen as an opportunity to add as many searches as possible. We do use search terms as a business, these were just some of the unusual ones/typos.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Oh, that totally ruins the fun for me personally.

There is something great about it being so organic and unstaged.

Yeah, I see your point. I probably shouldn't have said it out loud. I'm sorry.

These are brilliant really made me laugh

Admittedly, I'm probably one of the people that searched "alien tentacles". haha.

I'm curious to see what a "body witch dick" is suppose to be, though....Hmm..

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

Admittedly, I'm probably one of the people that searched "alien tentacles". haha.

I'm curious to see what a "body witch dick" is suppose to be, though....Hmm..

My best guess is 'body with dick'. Something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39002