Handcuff appreciation day

I’ve been informed that today is national handcuff day (20th), if you were to recommend a set of handcuffs to someone, what ones would you recommend and how often do you use them?

2 Likes

@Upforfun face or ass???

Intrigued … some good ones are on the shopping list ! So far found nothing suitable in the bis n bobs isle at Aldi !

1 Like

I’ve got these ones. There nice and soft, you can have them as tight as you want them, or as loose as you want them, I like to move my wrist and adjust them to the position that we’re doing, but not able to have them come off my wrist if we’re mid session.

I’ve also got a few leather ones too. But these ones are my favourite. We use them a few times a week.

1 Like

@Upforfun you must have done something very naughty to warrent a slap. :joy::joy:

@Chris171 I very much am in appreciation of handcuff appreciation day!! I wish i had known that last night while handcuffed :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These ones. Comfy, great quality, affordable, easy to use, also big enough to go on my ankles and split in the middle so you dont have to take them off completely if you want to change positions mid session.

I use mine for solo at the moment (dating is stupidly hard right now) and ive found i can get these on and off on my own. Theyr more an occasional thing at the moment for me, but i go through cycles of things depending on my energy levels, so it varies.

2 Likes

Haha! Interesting to learn of this day, if only I had a strapping sexy officer to lend me some cuffs :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Black faux fur silky smooth cuffs, and (not tacky) rose gold buckle with leather strap int he centre. They are amazing. Wear them every time I can - they’re stylish and so soft!